Why are they letting kid Hitler onto the team?

Why are they letting kid Hitler onto the team?

because that's just a joke and he literally did nothing wrong

Because someone need to get robot pussy

Except he did nothing wrong and was right

basically the opposite of hitler

>Implying Sam won't get Robo-pussy

Because they're going to ship him with the child of a futuristic criminal who's brother and mother died and who has the destiny of madness and villiany just like the insane adult who they're a copy of, you know, that one pretends to be a normal person but is actually this obviously bizarre next step in lifeform evolution...
The emotionally isolated and unstable one who shoots lazers from their head.

HEY don't talk about Kamala like that.

You got the one that mentions The Crossing?

>Tony waves them off
>Tony: Those kids are gonna get eaten alive.

For the same reason kid nuclear holocaust, kid machine uprising and kid Islamic takeover are there.
To get you.

Kid Annihilators.

>kid

Laura made him into a Man

I actually think you're on to something user. I was thinking the other day that one of them was gonna betray the others.

Same reason they let Kid Sales Murderer join them.
Marvel doesn't care how this book does.

HOL UP
Isn't this just Young Avengers? They even have the a future-villain trying to avoid his future. And now that I think about it, didn't Children's Crusade end the same year ANXM began?

It all fits, senpai.
Watch yourself, user. They're after you.

Children's Crusade is one of the many things you have to ignore for AvX to make sense. Without AvX, there wouldn't be ANXM

>Implying Sam doesn't exist solely for suffering

Wait what's this?

I've only seen couple of panels of Children's Crusade, desu. I know Doom took the fall, though. Wonder who had that idea.
ANXM was a mistake.

Chulk seems WAY too old for this team.

Marvel's brand new teen team. Written by Waid, drawn by Ramos.

An ongoing that is going to be published starting this October

That's a general problem with the teen characters: their age is whatever the author needs. He could be 21-22 years old in a comic and suddenly turn in a teenager the following arc/miniseries/ongoing

>An ongoing that is going to be published starting this October
First Wednesday of October to be exact.

t. Last Thursday, I saw the October 2016 solicits PREVIEWSworld leaked accidentally while taking a huge facelift.

Do you know the exact day for Renew Your Vows too?

Not found in the October solicits

He's always been a teenager, that was his introduction: teen genius.
"The eighth smartest person on Earth is a teenager!"

HE WAS NEVER TWENTY!

So don't start spreading another meme lie about how "this last made-up fact proves how Marvel is shit!"
It's shitposting. You deserve to be banned for it when you do it.

I was actually referring to teen characters in general, not Marvel one in particular.
For example Raven of the Teen Titans originally went to college, but in a following ongoing she was an high schooler

And in miniseries like Prince of Strength Cho acted much more like an early 20s rather then a teenager

Wait visions daughter is on a super team now
Jesus fuck marvel can't you wait a few months for the mini to finish

Which teen hitler are we talking about

The one that people say isn't persecuted for being different.

Cyclops, since he's older version is actually seen as a racist warmonger in-universe

This obviously haven't stopped a good number of thread about this to turn into Mutant v Inhumans shitfests, even if the Waid has explicitly said that he likes Cyclops and want everyone to like him too

So does Viv! Hell, being in the Vision family is suffering enough!

>Rich will come in and be the first genuinely good and positive thing in Sam's life as best mentor.

Pls, Marvel. Can even ignore all the synergy/SJW diversity bs if you can throw this bone.

The fuck is Cho doing with all the teens?

>Except he did nothing wrong
>basically the opposite of hitler
It's like you have no idea how that meme came to be.

Luckily the Teen Tit... the Champions are family and all will be ok from now on
At least until they start dropping like flies

What will be their Trigon episode?

I badly need source

Of course he ACTS mature for his age, did you not read the "eighth smartest person on Earth" thing?
And when was the last time you remember teenaged life? I spent my teens pissed off that I had no autonomy despite being able to accurately perceive the limitations and hypocrisy of those controlling my fate.
Want to guess how these teens will be depicted?
The line about all teenagers being out of control and irresponsible is based upon selective sampling. And it says something ugly about humanity that the line is adopted by each succeeding generation once they obtain their power over the next.

Obviously trying to statutory rape the asian muslim bitch while beta Nova and beta Spidey look on. He's also the goddamn hulk, so not much they can do anyways.

Watch him algorithm the fuck out of Viv too because he's yellow smart. Go home Tyke, back to the 60s. It's a Hulk world out there.

Kid Hitler is a great idea for a super hero.

A boy clone of Hitler imbued with super powers, out to make amends for Original Hitler's crimes.

We already have that with Evan who is more of a kid-Hitler to mutants than Cyclops is.

Fuck off with your shitposts.

Amadeus is the teenage genius, that is his character concept.
Stop pushing a lie meme.

And a kid isn't responsible for what he literally has not done.

Again: Fuck off.

Who? Nobody knows that character.

Intelligence doesn't equal maturity, we have a ton of characters intelligent enough to make time and space their bitches but still unable to handle a normal relationship. Even in the Incredible Hercules series he did a ton of stupid shit, it's just that he's partner was Herc so by comparison he looked like the mature one

Also I don't know where you're getting at with the second part of your post, since I didn't make assumption of any kind about the tone of the stories of that ongoing
I was just answering to one user arguing that Cho seemed older than the other members (and that another user asked again )

You really need to calm down

Come on son, everyone knows who Apocalypse is. Evan is just a clone of him.

I think there was a manga where scientists cloned the great people of history and Hitler ended up becoming one of the most good ones because he was terrified by what his older self had done

The little clone of Apocalypse

You posted
>I was actually refering to teen characters in general, not Marvel one in particular
>And in miniseries like Prince of Strength Cho acted much more like an early 20s rather then a teenager

... so claiming that there's a noticably significant difference in one person's personality made in the span of less than five years is the kind of broad generalization about the mentality of teenagers that you admitted you were posting about.
And because we're ON Sup Forums it's obvious what we are talking about: comics.
If you're not, GTFO.

sorry don't know the source

>Kidclops with tattoo
Now, that's edgy.

>kid Hitler
fuck you, fuck ike the kicke and fuck modern marvel. I hate you all.

Oh, the irony of Laura making him into a man...

Or maybe, just maybe, I'm talking about the authors not knowing how to handle a teenager character, that is by definition in an evolving condition, in the Big 2 universes that are based con keeping the status quo.
So a teenage character will slightly grow up, maybe two years, which can make a huge difference for him Iron-Man going from 35 to 37 change very little, but a teenager going from 16 to 18 can change many thing, like his school or his supporting cast Only to later find out that he's not a teenager anymore so they need to make him younger because otherwise they would find themselves without a teenager hero

It's only you the one that thought I was making some wide statement about all the teenagers of the world

you should find me that manga name.

Why the fuck are the O5 still around

Because it triggers you.

Auctualy wait this won't be coming out for a while will it.

Not only Kid Cyclops is pure, Rightclops is not even close to Hitler.

To have a reason for Uatu to call Hank out on his shit.

Does this tie into contest of champions. Didn't read that. Was it any good?

Nope. The title was brought upon as per a recent agreement with Heroic Publishing.

That nope is meant for the tie-in, not the latter's quality.

You're right but chill.

It's unrelated to that.
They just reached an agreement to use that name again
In the '70s there was a group called like that that included Hercules, Ghost Rider, Angel and Black Widow

>I spent my teens pissed off that I had no autonomy despite being able to accurately perceive the limitations and hypocrisy of those controlling my fate.
Kek

>mfw Viv becomes Dick Rider

Uatu is dead user.

No

Nick Fury will stop by to call Hank out on his shit

I probably came across that and just totally forgot about it

Because All-New X-Men are spotlight stealers from good X-characters. I'd rather have one of NXM kids there. Or Shark Girl. Hell, even Glob Fucking Herman over that "muh sixties, muh original five!"
>mixing Pyms and Summerses
Are you insane?

Currently his canon age is 19, making him the oldest guy in the group, but still technically a teen.

Raven or Rose Wilson have an excuse - they are DC. DC reboots itself and resets everyone's age all the time.
Marvel doesn't, yet somehow we have things like Avengers Academy with Justice and Speedball in their 20s with subplot about teenager Veil having a crush on Justice and being told it would be wrong with her to get with a guy that much older. Which is followed by New Warriors, with 18 years old Justice and 16 years old Speedball, with the latter being legit love interest for 16 years old Hummingbird.

It was fedora Breevort that called him Hitler. He should've been Kid Stalin

Dormammu doing some serious jobbing.
Didn't Waid wrote something with him for that matter?

>16 years old Speedball
What the fuck, were the editors/writer on crack or something?

COMRADE OF PUNCH

Yeah, Stalin was right, he killed 4 times more people than Hitler and I'm all for Cyclops purging Mutants and Inhumans

He did. S.H.I.E.L.D.

But that excuse doesn't work in this case, since there weren't any reboot between those two cases

Waid called him that too during the interview when he presented this ongoing
However it wasn't meant as an accuse against Scott, but rather as a way to describe how the first chapter will unfold

>Sam
>Getting pussy

BLATANT WESTERN PROPAGANDA

Cyclops isn't a villain.
This is better than Young Avengers because no Wiccan to suck the fun out of the title.

>But that excuse doesn't work in this case, since there weren't any reboot between those two cases
I wasspeaking in general. Didn't Raven die and came back as a teen, tho?

Wasit any good?

Still blown away Viv is surviving Vision.

That anyone is surviving Vision is surprising.

So
Tyke = Robin
Miles = beast boy
Kamala = Slutfire
Viv = raven
Nova = Cyborg
Cho =????

>Wasit any good?
It had wonky art so I passed. Even it has Dormammu.

Who's genius among TT?

not genius. Muscle. Cho's Connor.

Tyke's continuity is fucked up enough that he could be Donna

If anything Cho is Cyborg and Nova is Superboy

What's more suffering, Cyborg or Superboy?

are we going power/role analog? In that case, wouldn't Sam be Kori?

no one suffers as much as Nova

Cho's both.

>not wanting Baby Reichclops & the Genocide-kicks

Looks suspiciously like ramos art

If the Marv Wolfman TT, Nova should be Wally, and Kamala, Donna.

because it is