What tv or movie tattoo are you going to get?

what tv or movie tattoo are you going to get?

These are stupid, Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like braindead media will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

>no meaning

omg

>chinese tattoos
Fuck off

>Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

Says who - some numale welfare queen who got the shittest tattoos ever conceived?

Dumb fuck soulless soldier gets stock chink tattoos. Surprise.

>kanjis that says "I like in the butt"

yeah that's a deep meaning for sure

Haha yeah 10 years when I look back at my tattoo I'll always remember the two best things ever.

Tattoos are for scumbags and low lifes.

I was thinking of getting a Pickle Rick tattoo to compliment this one

>using your body as a drawing block for shitty memes that get old in no time and should leave for 9gag

Tattoos are for stupid trailer trash for a reason.

is this the cringiest tattoo ever?

It's amazing how many people still fall for this

Tatoos reduce your personality to a few elements. We are all unique as it is but you want to box yourself in.

You do understand you're still a worthless fucking loser despite your superficial attempts at feeling superior, right?

No it doesn't. Only a superficial idiot could actually come up with this.

I would only ever get a swastika or black sun tattoo. Or this.

>literally falling for this retarded troll
>inb4 i was only pretending to fall for it

I'm Chinese and I can tell you with great certainty, the right arm say:Moo goo gai pan, and the left arm say: House Special?.

I didn't fall for shit, o added to the joke with my minion tattoo

Sorry, I shouldn't have quoted yours.

Why does everyone keep getting these enormous fucking tattoos?

It's permanently etched into your skin and it's the size of your deltoid, but stupider yet it's literally just a drawing of something you like

You idiots ever heard of symbolism? It's when you draw something as shorthand to represent the greater whole. When a company has a logo it's not just a picture of the 72 people working there

Because you only live once. What's the big deal faglord?

What part is the most painful to get tattooed?

your scrotum

It's fine, as long as you cover it up with something when you leave the house so I don't look at it and waste mental real estate trying to figure out why you thought it was good idea

Inside your eyes, eyeballs, bottom of your feet, inside your navel, etc.

A worthwhile investment.

>whaaaaaa everyone should live their life in a way that doesn't offend me or makes me think

>>These are stupid, Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

This is the reason why tattoos are no longer bikers getting random shit and now normies getting their childrens names.

Tattoo culture is dead.

Small tattoos look like shit. They look like scribbles on a bathroom stall.
Go big or don't even bother.

STOP THIS COPYPASTA
I BET YOU POST THE HARRY POTTER ONE TOO

what was this

kekd

I would one hundred percent, unironically, get a tattoo of my waifu somewhere everyone could see it.

Someone had a Partyrocker tattoo on their wrist

The worst part is that I've seen a picture of someone with a similar tattoo on their leg. More than one person was stupid enough to get it.

I love tattoos on women, especially visible ones. I can immediately tell which ones are not worth my time.

平等 牺牲... Victim of equality?

The only tattoo I have is a spade above my right breast. Btw I'm OP's mother.

She had better be 2D

sister has jango/boba fett tattoo

post sistar pusy

(you)

POST YOUR FUCKING SISTER'S PUSSY YOU FUCKING NIGGER