HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*deep breath *

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flTHBQ3Aq6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am waiting for a Spiderman that actually looks like Peter Parker.

holy fucking shit

10X better according to fucking who? now i am going to be pissed for the rest of the night

this we need a 30 year old male who isn't a twink

>10x better

Marvel pajeets must have seen the pre-sale numbers and pulled out all the stops.

The original Peter Parker was pretty buff but he was probably somewhere in his 20's. I know he was college age at the very least. Maybe that was just the Peter I grew up with.

The fact that they would even make claims like this indicates the movie is fucking garbage. No one needs to be told something is an amazing movie, and comparing it to Spider-Man 2 is absolutely hilarious. The desperation is real.

College Peter Parker is the best Parker. Balancing being Spiderman with being a photographer, with being a part time student was what made his character great. His uncles speech about responsibility made him feel like he had to balance it all and he sacrificed so much to do it. It made him a tragic character which was balanced by his jokes when he was in Spiderman mode.

Not this "got to impress Mr. Stark!" and "how can I stop the Vulture AND impress the popular kids at high school?!" bullshit.

In the 90's tas it was like he never slept.

that show was great. They really knew how to play up the drama without being try hard or edgy.

Shhhhhhh they meant the amazing spiderman 2.

If that's the case than I'm willing to believe their claims. Still not 100%. I read the plot synopsisis for Homecoming and wasn't impressed.
>I am excited for Keaton though. I think he'd be an interesting Vulture

>implying anyone cares about the opinions of ops random instagram page

Oh god, it will make almost 8 billion, bros?

I thought the point of having a highschool age Peter Parker now was to let him age into the role as an assertive mid 20s leader of the Avengers. That being said, I don't know if Tom Holland or whatever his name is will be able to fit that role. But having a young guy able to grow up over the course of 7-10 movies would completely save Marvel's second generation of films from being shitty cash grabs a la Dead Men Tell No Tales

Spiderman as a leader or even a permanent member of the Avengers is a crime in of itself.

I thought he was a 16 year old kid. But he's 21? What is he like 5'7? He's manlet status without the personality/character to really boss around a bunch of grizzled veterans.

>PLASMA PLASMA

>Spiderman
Sounds jewish

Dead Men Tell No Tales was better than the last few Marvel movies desu

Sounds like someone needs some LETHAL FORCE

>movie
>who
bye pajeet

Just because you just got to your senior year doesn't mean you get to diss the freshmen user

The funniest thing is that you are going to pay to go watch this in theaters no matter what.

>they make movie
>it makes 8 billion
>they make shit ass sequel
>does so-so
>welp guess people don't like spiderman anymore

Sup Forumsfags, tell me something. Can Peter still detect radiowaves like in the first run of his comics?

>absolutely nerfing Spiderman
>Spiderman is groomed by Ironman
>Peter Parker can only create a costume which involves a hoodie and sweat pants
>Peter constantly needs Ironman to save the day
this movie is taking a huge shit on the character

how else are we going to force RDJ into the movie to sell tickets?

As opposed to Tobey pulling the spidersuit out of his ass?

>its hard to believe someone with a genius intellect can work a sewing machine

>originally Spiderman didn't gain the ability to make webs from his spider bite, he had to make artificial web and create a contraption to shoot it

Why is he Spiderman if he doesn't even have spider powers inherently.

That bad huh?

That fucking costume wasn't built with a sewing machine, user. Did you see the detail on that shit? That was some tibetan monk levels of detail but on a material not even comparable to cloth.

I'm really not though. I have Apes to watch. Why would I waste money on this trash?

>powers inherently
At you saying you want him to shoot web out his arsehole?

The last capeshit I saw was Civil War and I didn't pay for it it was fucking awful

Homecoming literally, LITERALLY has a 0% chance of being a better movie than Spiderman 2.
Sure it will make more money because >muh inflation and >muh MCU but that doesnt mean shit.

What kind of fucking statement is that?

Isn't that what that guy in Venture Brothers did?

>tfw I sometimes imagine I was a billionaire and bought Marvel and the rights to Spiderman and made a movie in 1999 with Joseph Gordon Levitt as Spidey. I then make 4 movies total with the first movie being about Peter in high school and then second one his time in college, then the third movie about him getting his degree and getting a Chemical Engineering job and finally the last movie being about his marriage to Mary Jane and the movie ends with him quitting being a super hero and having a son and a family.

I wish I was rich...

wait is it called homecoming because spider men is back at marvel or because the movie takes place towards homecoming??

Because it's so gud tat when u sit at home u go "I"M GOMING

Why is he wearing a hood? He already has a mask covering his head

b-both

>awesome comic facts
>fact #438
>its been speculated
>10x better

dcucks keep crying

>Fact #439
>I like waffles

>Fact #440
>I'm hoping David Bowie filmed a scene for Twin Peaks before he died

>fact
>it's been speculated

Who the fuck wrote this garbage? A poo-in-loo? Some kind of gook?
>better than just 'most' while at the same time being better than the best
>the quality of a movie can be quantified and this is 10 times the quality of another movie
>referring to a movie as a 'who'
I'm actually pissed

I was watching tv with my normie millenial girlfriend and the trailer came on, she said she hates this Spider-Man which surprised me, maybe he is too annoying for even this generation

>10x better
Disney is losing it with the shills

>going to the cinema
lmao no

That costume is the best thing to ever happen in these movies.

Most of the viewer base for this movie are going to be children who occasionally watch those creepy spiderman/elsa videos on youtube.

Who'd you have chosen as the villains, and with what actors to play them?

What the fuck is this shit

No one over the age of 14 should ever have to see pictures like this with their own eyes.

Bullshit. I hear it was 6 times better and I think that's more realistic.

Biderman is like gommunism :DDD
Baybe id'll work dis diem :DDD

>Dead Men Tell No Tales was better than the last few Marvel movies desu

>better than GotG 2, Deadpool, Civil War, Ant-Man and Dr. Strange

Lel no.

superhero movies are way more popular now than they were back then, of course it's going to make more money

>>Peter Parker can only create a costume which involves a hoodie and sweat pants

It's the Scarlet Spider costume, just in reverse colors. It's a callback to that.

>tfw I'm German and the dub changed it back to BLUUUUUUUT

Es ist ein ziemlich basiertes 'Fühl.

>DUDE TURDS LAMO
They were all shit, user.

Doubt it. GotG2 had an 100% rating from test screenings. Then it comes out and it's revealed that it's not as emery aiming as the first one.

>civil war
>8 people fighting in a parking lot, 50% of which don't really have powers

Pirates are superior kino desu

>tfw more directors are bringing us new pirate kinos soon

>yar, matey

Wake me up when they finally decide to do a Spider-Man movie with Carnage or Venom. Preferably both though. And I mean badass venom. Not topher grace venom. Carnage is easily the coolest villain in my opinion though. Yet every time they make a new one of these, some jackass decides that it would somehow be a good idea to go with Shocker, or Sandman, or fucking Vulture. I've all but given up hope for the franchise as far as movies are concerned.

Looks like his mask got knocked sideways in the thumbnail.

So which was the best Spiderman scene and why was it when Peter turned evil?

Yeah that was so retarded. Like something out of a comic book!

>dawn of justice
>after nearly killing a guy who spent the last 3 years saving people an overweight furry and a skeleton decide to make a speshul club
>also religion

OI MAIT CAN U EEERE MOI MURICAN ACCENT? U SEE MOI BLACK GAL BRUV? AAA U BEEN RAYCIS BRUV? U MURICANS ARE LOOKEY U GOT NO TELLY LAACENSE AND METROPOLITAN SHARIA PAWLIIS

youtube.com/watch?v=flTHBQ3Aq6M

These guys will love it. I mean did tobey even have an instagram account?

user...

A Venom movie is being released next year and Carnage is the big bad in it. Tom Hardy is playing Eddie Brock.

Apparently the film will be in the MCU universe, but no characters from the MCU (not even Spider-Man) will be in

Well shit. This is the first I've heard about it. It sounds great now, but I'll certainly keep my eye on it to find out what the catch is once they release more information.

I'm as hyped for that movie as I could be without seeing a trailer. I've heard conflicting info on how they're going to approach it, but it's better than doing the same old shit over and over again.

according to sony marketers

i just rewatched raimi's spiderman movies and i can't tell if it's just the writing or the acting too, but my god the dialogue is so fucking corny and awful. i've no idea how people on Sup Forums can believe raimi's movies were better than the amazing spiderman movies, which were at least OK.

spiderman 2 is the best by virtue of the conflict within peter/spiderman and the revelation of his powers to MJ but other than that, the raimi movies are bad. really bad.

Can we get another Sony leak to laugh at the incompetence of their execs?