So what happens to Sup Forums if this actually happens?

So what happens to Sup Forums if this actually happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hope congress and senate are majority republican so she can't get shit done.

We continue to shitpost like always

We'll be saying "I told you so" every time something goes wrong on her watch.

If Trump wins though, this place will be "closed up"and we'll finally be free to go outside and look for a girlfriend or something.

mass r/thedonald suicide, pol just implodes then continues shitposting the next day

They'll be triggered.

^ True.

The next major recession is inevitable sometime when the federal funds rate rises by 1 to 1.25 percent. Too tired to post another wall of text, but no matter who is president the cyclical downturn will occur. Better on her or Obama's watch though.

i'm legitimately scared that there will be riots whoever wins

This whole election seems to have been rigged from the start anyway. At this point, the left has a stranglehold on everything. Up is down, down is up, etc. Hillary will probably win in a landslide if these numbers keep up. Another 8 years of complete insanity, cultural decay, and a loss of pride in country. What a time to be alive. The inmates are literally running the asylum now.

Sincerely hope it's civil war.

mass shitposting
I can't wait

I can't fucking do another 8 years of Obama, I just can't.

Its nerve chilling to think of having to deal with her being president till 2024... fucking 2024!!! Holy shit that is a long time.

lol if Hillary wins you'll never see a republican in the white house again. Its gonna be non-whites all day every day.

The same thing we do every night pinky...

It'll take a miracle for her to take back the house and 2018 is just a slaughter for senate democrats, so she ain't getting shit done if she wins.

everything will go the same path as Obama for another 4 or 8 years, rip muh guns
and freedoms

out of the public eye, we'll probably have some increased fuckery with Russia and maybe some sort of war, if not that, then more proxy war bullshit in the middle east

This dudes completely correct, if republicans can't win this one (they won't) then it's all over for the party. The demographics will have slipped way too far out of their grasp.

It's little wonder there are so few actual republicans who truly support Trump, he will (already has) destroy their party forever.

I look for a new country to live in. Like seriously fuck this place if that fucking crook gets in the White House.

Maybe I'll join the shitposters in Australia.

we wait for her to have another stroke, don't worry lads it wont be long

We will become hildo dildos

We need that Stroke to occur on September 26 during prime time.

We will set a precedent for electing criminals

we'll just sit here and bitch and moan and wait until a potential happening. Make no mistake though, people in this country are pissed. Battle lines are being drawn. something is going to happen in the coming years, I don't know what or how it will affect the country but a country under that career politician cunt is terrible for conservative white men and Bernie voters alike.

I see four possibilities:

1) Assange's leaks turn out to actually be big enough that even Clinton's connections aren't enough, and she gets arrested. Trump wins, and the country is in relative peace, since the leaks turn out to be seriously big shit (at this point the only way Clinton would ever be arrested would require it to be something so fucking huge even her supporters would abandon her)

2) Clinton wins the election. Trump still gets the most votes, but little things like "laws" and "ethics" don't mean shit. The 2nd amendment's purpose is finally put into use, and the USA becomes a fucking battlefield, resulting in either a Red State Victory, or a continuous bloody stalemate.

3) Clinton wins, and the 2nd amendment gathers dust with nobody ever actually using it. (This is the most likely to happen)

4) Trump wins in such a huge landslide that even election rigging can't beat it. 12 years of glorious Trump Presidency ensues (term limits are extended to 3 terms since nobody wants to run against Trump). One of Trump's children is then elected and there is another 12 years of Trump. The stars are colonized and humanity takes its place as rulers of the cosmos.

PRAISE KEK HE HAS LISTENED!

4 get!

Gets shut down once her TPP is ratified in the lame duck session

I always love how Trump supporters are both the first people to say how little respect liberals have for the United States, while calling both its president and the nation itself a pile of shit

This. If Hillary wins, America needs a second civil war.

I've said this many times
i would literally die from laughter

Millenial shit plz

> what is Al Gore vs. Bush in 2000

Wait do you actually want those weird robot kids of his to become president?

> this is what republicans actually believe

You guys do understand the chances of Trump winning are pretty low right?

>another 8 years

Lmao m8, it's not going to be another 8 years.

This is literally the last time in the history of these United States that the white vote will matter. Don't you guys get it? This is the real fucking deal here. This isn't just "oh man dumb ol' demoshits comin for our guns again."

Millions upon millions of spics and assorted middle eastern shitskins will come and be legalized. We're barely 60% of the country as is. In 8 years with all the immigration we'll be well below 50%.

This is literally the white man's last chance to save America, if we fail, balkanization will be an inevitability at some point.

Shitposting will ruin the board for at least 6 months, if we aren't all dead from nuclear war by then everybody will calm down and come back for happening threads. America's reputation on this board will forever be tarnished though, we'll be the #1 supercuck country and everybody from Germany to Brazil will remind us every second.

>Nate Silver

This shit didn't have Arizona and Georgia red a few days ago for the record.

Fuck yes you will be degraded to worse than Sweeden levels

It will be bad, but not as bad as when we elected a nigger for a second time.

Nothing much desu..
Sup Forums will just grow stronger during the 4 year shit show and David Duke will win the next election..

thanks for correcting the record

move to japan

>low crime rate
>interesting culture
>no diversity
>high public morals

We're fucked with a liberal supreme court for the next 30 years, which will completely fuck up our 2nd amendment rights in time.

>This shit didn't have Arizona and Georgia red a few days ago for the record.
And?

they dont want you anymore than you want muslims

yeah but I don't dissolve their culture and blow their shit up

also I'm not brown

Just pointing out that Nate Silver's projection is extremely volatile and thus shouldn't be relied upon for serious analysis of this election.

What? I'm saying our reputation was fucked already on here for electing a nigger twice. I don't think the Europeans will ever let us live that down.

you don't even realize how fundamentally different you are from them

>born just in time to vote trump
>born on the other side of the world in swedenistan

This isnt fair, i want this geographphobia to end

So pretty much like Cucknada? LOL

>Just pointing out that Nate Silver's projection is extremely volatile
He goes with evidence. I don't know what you mean by volatile, but his polls-plus who-will-become-president model is very stable (that's how Bayes works).

And his optimal model is probably still one of the best in the world, and certainly better than any model that currently sees Trump in the lead.

this user is right, also they are cool with tourists but they hate westerners staying there for long periods of time. there isnt much diversity for a reason

> country = government
Nigger

CNN and the pro status quo MSM think they have Trump on the ropes. The people will overcome the Globalists and Cronyists agenda's. TRUMP WILL PREVAIL!
Watch short video : m.youtube.com/watch?v=zRpeCyb7BGs

Four more years of alt-right memes. Lefties should want Trump to win if they want to talk politics here actually, it would only take weeks after Trumps inauguration for the contrarian elements to kick in and have Sup Forums go full gommie.

We'll seen Kane as vp before the end of the 2nd yr either due to Prosecution or health reasons.

* Kane as pres

just come to the US for voting day, you don't need an ID or citizenship or anything to walk into a booth and decide our future

Trump will BTFO Hillary so hard during the debates that she'll fucking die of a stroke. It's the will of Kek

>pic related was predicted on July 22nd, before a lot of stuff about Hillary's health being fully revealed

Is that possible?

Yeah!!
Keep stifling America for the sake of it..

yes, because voter ID laws are racist

Double Dubs says likely, extremely, Nothing like a good ol 777 or some shit.

Trump is so widely hated by people who do not vote. It's just pop culture. I think this leads to polls picking up more votes for Hilary than she will actually be able to attain. Trump is still fucked though.

Sup Forums would just ask for Trump to Trump harder than he already Trumps. They wouldn't want him to be more left wing, but more right wing.

>Speak out against the Chinese Empire and you lose your head. Speak out against the King of Spain and you face the Inquisition. Speak out against Comrade Stalin and you get sent to Siberia. The great thing about western liberal democracy is that it has a free marketplace of ideas. Everybody criticizes some aspect of our society. Noam Chomsky made a career of criticizing our society and became rich and famous and got a cushy professorship. So our advantage is that we admit our society’s imperfections, reward those who point them out, and so keep inching closer and closer to this ideal of perfect government.

>Okay, back up. Suppose you went back to Stalinist Russia and you said “You know, people just don’t respect Comrade Stalin enough. There isn’t enough Stalinism in this country! I say we need two Stalins! No, fifty Stalins!”

>Congratulations. You have found a way to criticize the government in Stalinist Russia and totally get away with it. Who knows, you might even get that cushy professorship.

If he's fucking a white male he'll need ID though.

ID laws are only racist if spics and niggers have to show it.

No illegal aliens!!
We're full fuck off!!

>Women ever getting anything done

ebin

but in all seriousness, fuck the dems and Shillary with that "voter fraud is not an issue" and "it's not constitutional" bullshit, voter ID laws are completely within constitutional grounds

Yeah they reckoned they were going to shoot Obama but didn't do shit for 8 years.

4 plz

I got in an argument with a leftist about ID laws before and I shit you not this faggot said it's racist because poor blacks just can't find an hour to go to the DMV or the Courthouse or whatever and get an ID. Some of them can't afford it and it amounts to a poll tax.

These people literally think it's okay for people who can't afford a fucking $20 ID or find ONE HOUR to go get an ID to vote for our country's leader.

>trump labeled murderer
>Gary Johnson wins

thanks for Correcting The Record

wait for the moment when she dies on tv and hope camera 3 vid gets on live leaks. even with diapers im sure something will ooze out

>Keep stifling America for the sake of it..

Congress getting shit done does more harm than good.

she fucks Putin and resets relations again

Hillary will stroke out on the first day. Meaningless pocketbook from Virgina who's name I can't even remember cuz he's so pointless becomes president and just does whatever he's told for 4 years. Dems and Reps merge to combat rising tide of liberts and GPs, msm spins it to look good for normies, who continue to be out of control retarded, and vote in a dem/rep after virgin dude. We all (specifically, we Sup Forumsacks when new surveillance is legalized) get enslaved and cuckle fucked.

a re-count

They're consistent, dipshit. They hate politicians like Jorge Boosh and Juan Mccain more because they're cucks.

Mass Sudoku

That's great for the country. Getting nothing done. True Republican mindset.

Take over the world!

The Founding Fathers purposefully made it that way. They wanted it to be as hard as possible to ultimately get shit done unless the people really want it.

a whole nation run with black lesbian transgender midgets

hillary wll be elected. The next financial crisis will happen on her watch, though not really be her fault. She will be removed from office or suffer a natural death or illness. All the pieces are in position, the ((globaliists)) are moving to the endgame. The next crash will be proof that monolithic societies cannot thrive as we are always working against each others interest. The time to act when the odds were in our favour has passed. The time to act and pray we win is now. Any longer and its too late. You fuckwits, your so self satisfied with how red pilled you are but all you do is make memes in the hope of red pilling some normies, but thats not going to make a blionid bit of difference, the only way to secure our futures now is through violence. Our overlords understand no other language.

nothing
when Trump loses, nothing will change
we have a nice ride and many liberal butthurts, so as long as we had fun its ok

She'll have a seizure on stage before tgat ever happens

If not, she will be shot by someone for sure. Probably an angry bernie supporter.

What do you mean if?
Media and black culture already decided that its not goin to be Trump
and nothing will happen
She will continue the "pay me and i will do w/e you want" and PC culture expansion
Till next election when people actually have enough of the lifetime politicians and bullshit they push

yes listen to your white friend. Soon us poo in loo pajeets, chinks, gooks, beaners, niggers, spics, quadroons, mulattos, turbanheads, achmeds and javas wil conquer the usa and make it the UN. Fuck off whitey, this is nigger country now!