So when are they gonna make this into a film or AT LEAST a documentary?

So when are they gonna make this into a film or AT LEAST a documentary?

Other urls found in this thread:

federalsafetynet.com/us-poverty-statistics.html
youtu.be/phPXTWJhnYM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>when

LOL

>documentary

LOL

heres how the documentary would go
>ay yo u white yo, u better stay away or we gon shoot yo ass
>gibsme ur maney

Clearly a racist fuck who doesn't understand the undertones and philosophical meaning of Black Lives Matter

WE

they literally advocate racial segregation and insult their white supporters, its really hilarious.

>MOM IM POSTING THE WE WUZ MEME AGAIN

>black guy: "black lives matter! this is a serious issue! Take us seriously!"
>turns around and murders another black guy over nothing and contributes to record numbers of black on black killings

WUZ

Your talking about Chicago my friend, not the entire Untied States. Those types of crimes are isolated up north for the most part.

Nearly a dozen cops have been murdered by black lives matter advocates. Non-state actors using violence or the threat of violence to further a political goal is a standard definition of terrorism.

KINO

AND

>philosophical meaning of black lives matter

Funny you have to use a 4 YEAR OLD STAT to prove a point.

Those statistics in today's day and age are out of date and thats NOT the same.

Now compare that to the percentage of whites killed by police. And that's why they're protesting you dunce.

>Now compare that to the percentage of whites killed by police

They might actually have a point if the shootings weren't justified.

Wrong stats retard. Look up stats for blacks killed by cops by population percentage

all the cases of blacks being shot have been debunked time and time again. blm doesnt even want to give in when the cop was black, there is no arguing with these people, they just like to escalate shit and then destroy property.
they dont even have any real demands or a reasonable and respectable spokesperson.

and you aren't posting the stats to back up your own claim why?

would like to see a fair and balanced doc on it that showcase the really good points they make regarding institutionalized racism while also showing how (actually i don't know what exactly the problem is) young college kids don't integrate the theory well enough and go haywire in a cringe style about it all and make the whole thing look ridiculous. a fair portrait of the academic scene would be interesting too: looks like there are some dopey abuses there .but probably not worth tearing the whole academic world down...

maybe blacks should stop being criminals

While black on black crime is a issue at hand that needs to be addressed it doesn't demean the BLM group.
One criminal killing another person is one thing but giving someone a badge and a gun and the notion and trust that they will serve their community but then kill innocent folk is another.

EDUCATE YOSELF TO THIS REALITY CRACKAS

>kill innocent folk
Except they aren't innocent.

>maybe blacks should stop being criminals
I'm talking to a bunch of retards. You could of came up with any other counter argument too to look legit

BLM themselves could have made this type of documentary years ago, but instead they like to "protest" on the streets with no clear goal and no one really know what they even want. the clearest goal they have voiced is that they want to kill cops i guess.

not an argument

the cities with the highest murder rates all have one thing in common and it isn't geographic

They commit crimes at a much higher rate. This is a fact. You're getting triggered by facts.

you really thinks cops (even the black ones) go around shooting innocent people for no reason? its clearly more complicated than that and EVEN IF there are cops who WANT to shoot blacks, there is always an investigation afterwards so there must be lots of racists to cover this shit up.

Is your argument that the justice system shouldn't be allowed to enact justice based on skin color?

Because that seems a bit racist.

This is pretty good

>he doesn't even know how to html edit
>he posted the same butthurt image 900 times
LOL

Poor people commit crimes at a high rate regardless of race. You see you're taking facts and twisting them. The fact is still right but not completely. That's the entire Alt right group. That's where you entire mind set and brainwashing comes from. Everytime some leftist talks facts its because of this. I didn't notice at first either until I buckled down and did some research of my own. What you do, you probably don't realize it yourself, is absorb facts that are true but improperly stated. Honestly if you idiots ever just change tabs from your /mlp you would find out

What's the plot?

Riot? Then find out the news lied to us? Then riot again before finding out the news lied to us again. Rinse and repeat a few times until our movement fizzled out.

>poor blacks commit the same amount of crimes as poor whites

thats a silly thing to say, are you talking about whites in movies maybe?

There is. I saw a video of a ny cop rape a black teen like last week. If it isn't race its a PTSD issue and those people shouldn't be cops at all. You wouldn't like it if your sons or daughters teachers had anger issues would you. So why a gun and a badge

Black people commit 53% of violent crimes. Sorry.

It's black people's fault they are poor.

Why do you think Asians are richer than whites and they were persecuted in America too.

Nope

Black people are in fact mostly criminals, at far higher proportions that other races.

The current White Guilt argument is that cops "target" blacks who commit crimes and not white people who commit crimes, despite the fact that there is literally no evidence of this outside of their "feelings" that there is a secret cadre of white criminals who the police let get away.

You don't see white teenagers in utah in gang battles every weekend with people fatally shot, don't you ever wonder why?

>regardless of race
False.

i dont know what kind of maniacs you think cops are, but even if they wanted to shoot someone theyd have to have plausible reasons to do it, why would they risk so much just for the satisfaction they get from shooting some black kid?
you saw a videos of a cop raping a black teen? if thats true then what happened afterwards, if there is video evidence no amount of institutional racism can safe this cop, dont you think?

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEET

It's scientifically proven blacks have genes that make them more violent than other races.

Why do you deny actual established science?

>Poor people commit crimes at a high rate regardless of race.
There's 17.8 million whites living in poverty compared to 10 million blacks, yet blacks still commit over 50% of the murders as well as only accounting for >13% of the population

federalsafetynet.com/us-poverty-statistics.html

thx for playing along user

I can't believe the alt-right caused Chicago to break 700 murders a year two years in a row.

Excellent bait impressive knowledge of baiting

The cringelord strikes again

WE WUZ PHILOSOFAS

>.000001% of all black people in America are killed by white people
>less than that are killed by white cops
OH NO THIS IS RACISM BLACK LIVES MATTER

>could of
Niggers, everyone

When black people stop killing each other.

>comparing the demographic that commits violent crimes and acts in central america, usa, south america, europe, asia, etc, have all one thing in common and it's not race
>yet Sup Forumstards thing it's related to it
Really makes me think

Low IQ? That actually is related to race.

Nop
Try again

Are you saying white people only kill 30 black people year in america? They do more than that just in albequerqee.

t. reddit

There are 300,000,000 people in America.

Has anyone ever made the joke "Black Lies Matter"?

Even if you multiply the number by 5 it is still an insanely low amount. The point is the narrative that there is systemic racism against black people that is causing black people to be killed is wrong. If you are an innocent black person you will have better chances to win the lottery than to be shot and killed by the police.

They just need to finish the cgi blackface for talcum x. it's a long process since they have back to his childhood and blackwash everything. it would've been easier to just cast a black child but talcum x insisted he make a cameo towards the end where he's triumphant.

apply the groid filter

Relevant.

youtu.be/phPXTWJhnYM

Oh, I'm going to use that.

There is a new planet of the apes coming out soon.
I'm sure someone has already made this joke already in this thread.

That shit happens everyday here in houston.

can confirm

Population density? Its population density. That's what you were getting at I'm sure.

>Poor people commit crimes at a high rate regardless of race

Incorrect.

It's scientifically proven races are indistinguishable at a genetic level.

Blue wall of silence.

Could that be because of the increase in Black on white violence, and thus whites are now retaliating?

Not, it's scared little white bitch boys with autism that shoot up schools. Name 1 (two) black perpetrated school shooting

Almost tell me your favourite scene from Raiders of the Lost Ark.

>philosophical meaning of Black Lives Matter

>blacks
>philosophy

name ONE black "philosopher" whose ideas aren't just talking about blackness and being black.

I'll wait.