Hey you! Yeah you faggot. What are you doing this morning for your body...

Hey you! Yeah you faggot. What are you doing this morning for your body? If you read this you have 20 seconds to get the fuck outta bed and do 100 pushups in 3 series max, that will be your big fat redpill for the day.

K bruh

It's the male version of a butterface.

I have work asshole.

/fit/ you have your own board you fucking homosexuals

>no traps

yah, typical of a """""bro""""" who trains only easy mode lifts, wouldn't want to do any lifting that requires engaging the traps, that'd be too hard lol

No excuses niggers, a few pushups won't hurt anyone!

Heavy squats, bro, done and done.

You need to do some push-ups with your neck, dude.

are yu a homo :DDD
you lok like one :-DDDDD

>Completely shaved body
How vain do you have to be to do this? Why go and put all that work in to get a body like that, only to shave off one of your main masculine features? It doesn't help that the guy has a baby face.

Corn syrup consuming fat burger piece of shit cunt detected

I'm off to the stadium them gym. I'm sure you can do it bois!

That's normal for bodybuilders. Hair blurs your muscle definition.

I don't even drink soda at all, that's offensive. take it back

He's right you know Sup Forums

You have to train your body for the racewar

Do you really want to die in a fistfight with some anti-fa faggot? You want to win

I know, I see plenty of guys like it at my gym. I just don't get why they go completely shaved, at the very least why not keep a bit of hair?

carpal tunnel & a ganglion cyst from using the computer so much that my wrists don't bend enough to do push-ups

They probably keep their pubes. Next time you run into one of them, you should ask.

i actually just ran a mile in near pitch black and starlight

They probably do. For playing with. Ya know. Because they have tendencies to fondle balls, especially in public settings.

Fuck you, i have i glock. I dont need to do pushups.

Hair is disgusting. Hardest part to shave is your asshole. You can use a cream for that matter like I do though.

I could take this faggot down in two seconds and break his baby face.

>What are you doing this morning for your body?
Masturbating

You're weakening your receptors in your brain. Stop masturbating and start lifting.

Pseudo-science.

Just got to the stadium. 10x400 it is.

I do plan to start lifting when I go to Uni in a few weeks, since the gym is free. But I'm still gonna masturbate unless I get someone to have sex or whatever.

I'm drinking cocoa
It's great

>hair is disgusting

do 100 pushups in 3 series max

what do you mean series? are you saying you need a break?

Yeah the squats are heavy because you're fat as fuck

>shrugging your shoulders 6 inches is hard

I mean deadlifts, push presses, snatches etc

>traps go up higher than his chin
>"no traps"

I just pinch the ass hole hair into a tiny ball in the shower and pull. Was 19 when my gf said she wanted to lick my asshole as we were young and trying new things.

She was utterly disgusted by the hairs, into nearly vomiting. Just saying, that if a girl has a bush or asshole hairs, I'm not getting my tongue near that shit.

It isn't 2004. Being a musclefag is so passe girls don't even like it any more.

It's all genetics or steroids anyway.

because they're fags

my chest is still sore from yesterday

So should we all become bald because of some gypsy?

i am going to the gym in the afternoon
gud enuff?

Ya but your body is already partially tired