Americans get the fuck off this board

Americans get the fuck off this board
You think you're right about everything and you're so proud of yourselves, you think you know it better then all of us and many here delusively follow you into their graves spouting the same nonsense you do.

Take your support of libertarianism, conservative, materialism, individualism, corporatorism and capitalism somewhere else. These are not aspects of red-pill. America of the 50's was not red-pilled, neither 'is america the greatest country in the earth' OR the centre of the Earth. America is fucking shithole if you ask me. There is no democracy, you are ruled by Jewish merchants why buy off the whole campaigns of presidental. You have no freedom of your choice. Your fucking police is brutal and getting militarized. There is no social security, yet you have pay shit high taxes for the military. There are homeless on the street. The NWO is literally behind the right door and your doing nothing about it but spouting about how 'great merica is and acting as if some corporate shill called Trump is going to make it all better. You all say Canada is fucked because of multicultarlism, well you hypocrite america is fucked because of it, which is liiterally the most multicultural countro of all. Fuck off you deluded cunts and I call to ALL HUMANS ON THIS BOARD. DO not listen to Americans. For many citizens the US is a 2nd world country.

Instead, look at Canada for real 1st world citizenship, where the police won't shoot you for no reason, where the police actually helps, where you don't have to live on the street if you are in financial problems, where there isn't a mass shooting every month, where there liberal feminists and niggers spouting up nonsense. THIS IS ALL IN AMERICA. NOt the in Canada, but in THE US. All this liberalism and modern feminism, tumblrism comes out of the US
REEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=VMqcLUqYqrs

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Argentina, your women are beautiful

Doesn't Argentina have a law that requires them to have a certain number of trannies in official government positions?

oh boy here we go argentina trying to pretend they are white again

Our poor is your rich.
Think about it.

>argentina

Our nigs truly do live like kangz

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm

Get back to your collective before i tell your masters

Yeah American posters are really haughty and arrogant without any good reason.

we're just as pozzed ideologically and politically as everyone else

Are "muh gunz mofuggah" really that helpful in this struggle?

A fucking Leaf with a proxy

agreed. burgers are irredeemable. fucking uneducated/obese/80iq chimps that barely differ from the muslims/niggers they hate so much

kys burgers

"white" hispanics

> You wrote a whole essay

Alright lad, don't you think it's time for you to take your medication?

Can I come to your country? I really hate it here

>All this liberalism and modern feminism, tumblrism comes out of the US
>REEEEEE

It came from commie European """"intellectuals"""". But you're right it is spreading here like wildfire. If I wasn't in love I would be rooting for WW3 so I could go fight and die most likely.

>Americans are white
>Americans are left
>white
>left

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHSH

>He probably loves a nigger or spic

Thanks for proving OPs point

> 97.3% own a television
> 97.3%

Oh veyyy

Just make sure to come to Belgrade. Easy employment in the IT sector and you could easily get a job that requires well-spoken english (call center and language schools come to mind). Overall quality of life is 100x better here, all you need is a decent job

Yeah go live in Canada you bunch of faggots.
You fucks wouldn't last a single winter in that shithole and would run for the border at the first snowfall of the year.
Also Canadians are notorious alcoholics, drug addicts and child molestors.
They aren't nice either. That's a trap to lull in gullible fucktards so they can pick pocket your wallet.
Go fuck yourselves.

Argentina isn't white though

>Argentina

> argentina