1. You've never seen a cunt

1. You've never seen a cunt
2. Go to google images. Type "[your cuntry] + film".
3. Post the 1st picture

For example, "french film", pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e2vTkFFuQYY
imdb.com/title/tt5245200/reference
youtube.com/watch?v=_gnJB10WTpE
youtube.com/watch?v=L0TyuLIfKgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not some random ww2 series
Liar.

RARE

oh hey, that's the fitgirl repack lady

Fuck you for being first.

This fucking country

Finland yes

It was a good movie.

yeah, nah youtube.com/watch?v=e2vTkFFuQYY

>type 'English film'
>get a load of Hollywood films

For 'British film' I got Paddington Bear

>1st picture for french film is Amelie
wow that's depressing, France has produced a lot of my favourite movies

Not joking

Titles, please.

(I think I've heard of this one tho)

>young ballerina with the Tsar
>In 2016 when the official trailer of the film which contained in particular erotic love scenes was released,[9] representatives of the public movement "King's Cross" found in the upcoming film a "distortion of historical events", and an "anti-Russian and anti-religious provocation in the field of culture". One cinema chain pulled out of showing the film after a group of self-described Orthodox militants threatened the film’s director and cinemas preparing to screen it.[10]
hmm
Is it that erotic?

wut? He has greek heritage?

A nafri men + a black girl love story
it was removed from cinemas, people were chimping out about this here

nah.
i just typed greece film instead of greek

What's a nafri man?

good film

north african

aight
this came out: imdb.com/title/tt5245200/reference

whatever

=> This should've been the German pick

any good?

I didn't expect this

"The Hunt"

Excellent film for the right persons, it hit Denmark as a wave, nobody saw it coming.

It's about a kindergarten teacher, who gets falsely (clearly for the viewer, that is) accused of molesting a child. It questions the severity of such claims, and how the life would be in the long run for the main character. (Mads Mikkelsen)

i would recommend it. I was surprised about it, and even thou it's not a big budget Hollywood movie, it never fell short to my expectations.

If you like death, violence and gore... go for it...

It's like this cunt's favourite film...

Tres Metros Sobre El Cielo

in descending order:
I don't know,
Yes, Yes, No
and yes (it hit the internet hard back when it came out, but don't bother with the sequel, which was as unimpressive as it was unplanned and forced due to capitalization)

good film desu

youtube.com/watch?v=_gnJB10WTpE

Not my favorite Vinterberg, but still good.
He's not a schoolteacher, but an assistant, probably there because he was fired from a more normal job (for a man) (same thing happened to me) (not the hunt though)

I really have no idea what that film is. Never heard of it.

dunno.haven't watched it

I looked it up. Supposed to celebrate the 25 years of the fall of the Berlin wall.
Sex scene with her and a nigger.
Scene where she's questioned by western officials, and she says "I fleed from the East precisely to avoid such questions"

Why were they chimping out?

glorious

Thanks.
I noticed the Niemeyer architecture from Brasilia.
I'm sure I've never seen a Brazilian film.

could have been worse
>the actor is mexican

very good film

>Sex scene with her and a nigger.
Hoped you were kidding, but watched the trailer and well...

pic related not even Mexican
kek

I had no idea Garcia Bernal was Mexican youtube.com/watch?v=L0TyuLIfKgU

what did you think he was? spanish?

I wonder what anons from Serbia will post.

toddler rape?

I was googling "british film" since no brit posted.

translate this,

>Des incidents ont eu lieu lors de la première projection du film Black dans le Kinepolis de Bruxelles. Des bagarres ainsi que des affrontements ont éclaté, en pleine salle de cinéma le 11 novembre 2015. Des mineurs de moins de 16 ans, après avoir acheté un ticket pour un autre film, ont pénétré dans la salle où le film était projeté, ce qui a provoqué des remous et une intervention policière4. Des jets de pierres ont eu lieu contre les policiers. Les deux premières séances du film Black en ont dû être annulées.

>Why were they chimping out?
A Romeo and Juliet between a black girl and a north african guy, both from gang families from immigrants districts of Brussels.

They don't really say (in the text above), they just say minors disturbed the premiere of the film in Brussels.
Then it wasn't even released in theaters in France (not sure if it was before or after the 2015 Paris attacks)

I thought it would be about feminists crying out they paired two black people shiet.Das racist
But I guess the young people in Belgium have their minds in the right place

all the results were for a company called swedish film but this was the result for swedish films p good

wat?

Loved it.

goddamit

Who /lewd/ here?