Emilia Clarke is ready to bring Khaleesi's story to an end

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

>HBO might be looking at a myriad of ways to continue the "Game of Thrones" phenomenon after the series completes its eighth and final season, but Emilia Clake is ready to bring Khaleesi's story to a proper end.

">I mean, I have no doubt there'll be prequels and sequels and who knows what else. But I am doing one more season," Clarke tells Rolling Stone in a new profile. "And then that'll be it."

>HBO confirmed last summer that the hit series would come to a close after Season 8, which is scheduled to air next year.Saying goodbye won't be easy, though. Clarke began on the series when she was just 23, and acknowledges the role has been a formative one."It makes me emotional to think about," she told the magazine. "It's my beginning, middle and end -- the single thing that has changed me most as an adult." Clarke -- a master secret keeper between her "Thrones" and Han Solo "Star Wars" prequel duties -- didn't have much she could tease about the upcoming seventh season, which premieres July 16, but offered up this: "It's a really interesting season in terms of some loose ends that have been tied, some really satisfying plot points, some things where you're like, 'Oh, my God. I forgot about that!'"

cnn.com/2017/06/29/entertainment/emilia-clarke-game-of-thrones/index.html

>sequels

so that's kind of implying dany survives the series and the white walkers lose

She doesn't know enough to say there'll be sequels, she's just talking in general.

Any sequel or prequel talk is between HBO, George and those 5 writers developing stuff. None of which would be sequels since George likes to just be done and no way he wants HBO to make a sequel to something he hasn't even finished yet.

because she's going to have such a fantastic career afterwards

TV stars always do this cause movie careers are much more attractive

the only problem is it rarely translate

Your thinking is like a decade out of date. The most well-known and successful actors happily switch back and forth between them these days

This makes me sad knowing that a family friend who likes this character has died before even seeing her story conclude. I guess this is what happens when you wait too long, George. I guess he could also get the ending from you when he meets you in the afterlife soon.

Movie stars can switch to TV

but TV stars is much harder

Well Emilia already made a super financially successful film so I guess she made it

and what movie would that be?

she's fucking horrible in it though. Once Game of Thrones hype dies down she'll never be cast again

Lucy Lawless is a better tv actress and has so little screen time in movies you could hardly call that lucrative in her case. If the actor is good enough then I prefer them on tv because that means I see more of them than those two hours or so in movies.

terminator genisys believe it or not

I would pay so much money to cum on her eyebrows if you get what I'm putting down.

you mean the movie so successful that nobody wants to remember it and all talks of a sequel got quickly squashed?

being in a couple of "big" movies in the peak of your career while you are hot from TV doesn't mean you made it

She's probably well off financially by now. Meanwhile most of us will be working for years to come

Speak english because I don't understand a lick of what you said.

Bitches LOVED Me Before You, If I recall correctly, it grossed like double the production cost. There is a sequel book so Im guess she'll have a sequel movie. Believe or hot, women LOVE her, (my gf is unironically obssessed eith her and has a khaleesi doll and khaleesi keychain, and watches all her movies the day they come out in the theater) she has a niche and is the perfect amount of being both beautiful enough to be a lead but plainand common enough for women to not be threatened by her. shes perfect for those sappy chick-flick movies

Game of Thrones was ruined when it was hijacked by femininsts. Same as Terminator

not financially successful at all

Season 5 was my limit and now I watch it to see how retarded it can get. Sand Snakes were ruined, no Martell plot, Jon coming back was obvious as fuck, Cersi's fall from grace wasn't handled well, no lesbian Cersi scene, that "Euron" they threw in when Victarion would have fit better but show shouldn't have them at all, and the show just fucking feels weird watching some of these shitters. Khalissi is so great because she just is,

How the fuck was it ruined by feminists? Did they somehow hijacked a fat fucking author to write stories for them?

No I was referring to Me Before You

Budget $20 million
Box office $207.9 million

That's a very successful film despite the reviews

>Season 5 was my limit and now I watch it to see how retarded it can get.
Same here, once Tywin died, both the books and the shows jumped the shark
>Sand Snakes were ruined,
Sand Snakes were always unitnteresting edgy little shits, even in the books, so I dont blame D&D
for making them so cringy, but I do blame then for making Ellaria such a major character and writing out Arianne
>no Martell plot
Outside of Oberyn, in the books the Martell plot is shitty and even more confusing. they did us a favor by only doing like 3 martell scenes total
>Jon coming back was obvious as fuck
Well yea, but thats not really a bad thing
>Cersi's fall from grace wasn't handled well, no lesbian Cersi scene,
Thats because the show psychotically insist on making Cersei "a sympathetic character" because its 2017 and no woman can be evil. Most of my normie friend unironically think Cersei is good now, theyve literally forgotten all the evil shes done because "hurr-durr high sparrow is religious and evil hurr-durr"
>that "Euron" they threw in when Victarion would have fit better but show shouldn't have them at all, and the show just fucking feels weird watching some of these shitters.
Greyjoys in the book are shit as well. The actor they got as Euron is a pretty good actor, they shouldve made him more serious though

>Khalissi is so great because she just is
Well yeah, at least she showed her tits again

Honestly, both the books and show jumped the shark with Tywin's death, since Book 3 Jaime, Stannis storylines are the only well-written chapters, GRRM has been crap the past teo books. So I dont blame HBO for anything but ruining stannis and cersei storylines, but the original source material is weak and illogical AF post-ASOS. I think the fat fuck has no idea how to tie up all the loose ends hes created and is unironically eating himself to death so he doesnt get exposed for the fraud he is and to not get exposed that he doesnt really have a good ending

What was your friend's tax policy?

/got/ here

The fandom widely agrees Dany will die in the final season

He was an older veteran who served during Vietnam and I don't know what his financial situation was. Why would I know that? But his family was pretty well off. He died of cancer.

>Emilia Clarke
>E-meal-be-a Clark-bar (or 10)

I'm guessing HBO isn't renewing her contract because they can't rely on her to stay in shape and they don't want to endanger their flagship franchise with a fat pig for a leading lady.

So she's "calling it quits".

>Bitches LOVED Me Before You, If I recall correctly, it grossed like double the production cost.

so it broke even?

whoopdeedo

lol so her career is coming to an end?

what a mistake hiring a bunch of fucking english twats to lead in your show HBO.

>sequel
Is she saying she's only doing Season 7 then she's done? Isn't there one final Season for GoT (Season 8)?

>it broke even
>literally made more than 10 times its budget

youre a level of retard i didnt know was possible

Every time I see her, I feel significantly less racist.

why are there two threads of this fat cow in the catalog

Based Big Khaleesi drawing dimes and putting asses in seats
Based GOAT Khaleesi working the smarks into convulsions cuz they dont know when a work is a work and is a shoot and end up working themselevs into a shoot

BASED

I'd like to rub her face against my penis and testes.

Damn

To what end?

That sounds uncomfortable unless you are both clean shaven

>spoiling that she doesn't die this season.

No reason to watch until the final season I guess.

You gotta problem with Italians, mothafucka?

she's not a good actress