Colin Farrell did nothing wrong

Colin Farrell did nothing wrong

is this out yet?

but he was a Yankee

ye

he was a mercenary right off the boat from dublin, he had no allegiance to nobody

dont spoil anything else but please tell me if he gets castrated or not

it's his leg, not his dick

Elle was such a naughty girl

the beguiled? is that a word? sure is a terrible choice for the font.

He manipulated them to survive, and the he fucked Elle because 20 year old pussy is better than forty year old pussy. After that, everybody was justified. The girls were mad that they got played, and Colin was pissed that he lost his leg.

Honestly, Kirsten came across much sexier to me. Elle's performance was too tryhard, but I guess that was also the point.

Those looks she kept giving Colin were so hot.

Elle was supposed to be 15-16, Kirsten 20-something and still a virgin

Kristen just seemed depressed to me, but Kidman was pretty sexy, i like that whole dominatrix vibe.

I just kinda thought they were their real ages - Elle early 20s, Kirsten 30s, Kidman 40s.

...but those aren't even their real ages, user.

Elle just turned 19 and Nicole is 50

Kirsten is 35

I was guessing. I wasn't far off. Elle looks older than 19.

What did you guys think of the shooting style? I loved the lack of coverage, kinda felt like Somewhere or a Haneke movie. The cinematography was menacing, but not obvious besides the low light scenes and the magic hour stuff, but those looked good. Also, I didn't notice the score at all, but I guess Phoenix did one. I think Sofia should get a directing nomination, and she deserved that award at Cannes.

Cinematography and lighting were great. Sofia said in an interview (I think with Charlie Rose) something along the lines of wanting to have a significant portion of the running time just be the "in-between moments," hence the abundance of pillow shots.

Phoenix's ambient score I think played only during the opening credits, when Kirsten was getting out her bougie lingerie, and then in several scenes in the last act.

And if you were wondering why Phoenix is part of the score of all her movies, it's because she's married to the lead singer (who she's 6 years older than) ;)

talk about the lewd

She did a great job making the way the actors looked at each other into the most important moments in the film. I read that she didn't use any storyboards, so it seems like it would be really difficult.

No nudity, two sex scenes, but you barely see one of them, the other one was pretty
good. It's full of erotic moments, and they really add to the thrill and vibe.

Not going to lie, the group of middle-aged women who were sitting in front of me all starting panting like crazy during the scene where Nicole Kidman washes Colin Farrell.

All three of them crossed their legs during that scene lmao

bump

Thanks to my god damn bladder I missed the very end because I was about to piss my pants and had to run for it.
What happens after he eats the mushrooms?

Without spoiling it how lewd does Elle get? I love her.

five-second-long sex scene with colin farrell, but you only see her thigh

she also kisses him in a very lewd fashion while he's asleep

You should get your prostate checked out, user. Could be cancer.

after he eats the mushrooms he collapses on the floor. nicole has a smug look on her face, kirsten is shocked. cut to the girls sewing a cloth body bag on dead colin out on the front porch the next morning. nicole's giving them instructions on how to sew it properly. kirsten is standing on the front step, staring wistfully ahead. nicole calls to her to help out the girls, she sounds stern but not maliciously so. cut to a shot outside the gate of colin's wrapped corpse laid on the road. there's a blue cloth tied to the gate. slow zoom in focusing on the women and girls standing on the porch, arms around one another, waiting for the body to be picked up. camera stops an inch from the gate. cut to black, roll credits. ambient sounds of crickets chirping, night air for a minute. then the girl from "the nice guys" singing that song she sung to colin during that mini-concert earlier.

What a cunning little minx!

>:3

I really should get it checked out, I've been worried about it for a while.

Thanks!

Just watch the original

literally lp

>lp
What does that mean user?

she is so fucking lewd
jesucristo

literally perfect

does this flick explain why women have so much lust for cock and no desire to be faithful?

Nice quads

Well, kinda sorta not really. But it is somewhat about how we're all slaves to our sexual desires, and how we may use sexual power, whether perceived or real, over other individuals to further our own interests.

50mm is best. Fite me.

Juuuuust the right amount of thicc

bump

Elle a cute! A cute!

This gif is like 12 years old.

Fuck me

I never realized it's the albino piglet in this gif. Now it's ruined.

I just saw that this is a remake of an Eastwood film from the 70s. Of course this oscar bait isn't even original.

Is this movie about strong empowered womyn who smash the patriarchy or is it actually worth watching?

Not Oscar bait.
Not about stronk womyn.
The women are as much at fault for the degeneration into violence as the man.
It's a remake of the Eastwood movie presented from the women's perspective.

How was my girl Elle in it?

saving the white race

this movie was an absolute snoozer

and you know, immediately after someone brings home mushrooms and says "i dont know if theyre the bad kind" that dudes gettin a trippy dinner

bunp

Depends on who you're photographing, really

bump for women in heat