Can we get a Bernout/liberal delusion thread going?

Can we get a Bernout/liberal delusion thread going?

These idiots are hilarious and there's plenty of gold out there. Pic related

He's right you know. Anyone who actually cared about Bernie's policies will vote Hillary over Trump

Probably but still:

Bernie voter during primaries: Fuck TPP!

Bernie voter during election: I'm voting for the pro-TPP candidate!

>tfw we will never get more delusional bernouts
>tfw we will never get to watch teds antics on a daily as his soul dies
>tfw soon we won't have to deal with Hillary's legion of paid goons
...he was right, we are gonna get tired of winning

>it's another liberal white millennials telling minorities what to think episode

At least you cunts have the respect to call me a curry nigger and a poo in loo to my face, these shits just patronize.

It's hilarious until you remember that these people aren't joking and are actually this stupid.

It's hilarious until you remember that Hillary very well could be our next president thanks to said delusion.

Thanks for the chuckle, user, but now I'm just disheartened.

that's a CTR shill.

>Bernie voter during primaries: Fuck TPP!
>Bernie voter during election: I'm voting for the pro-TPP candidate!
>implying bernouts know anything more about politics than what hurts someones fee-fees

>support the middle class with free housing and food

Does he even know what the middle class is?

they're becoming easier and easier to spot

Not even, I just want to see more liberal delusion like the one I posted

go to tumblr, or a university there are lots of libtards there

nigger, those retards will vote for a democrat candidate no matter what s/he supports or who s/he is. clinton could say fuck niggers and they all would still vote for her.

leftists are whores. all they are voting for is welfare. they don't give a fuck about anything else.

POO

>Hillery will make things better economically by doing the exact same shit that has failed this country
>She will help the middle class by taxing the ever loving shit out of everyone then giving back to the poorest and immigrants, meaning the middle class is further fucked.

There is so much shit wrong with that, that I want to yell and scream until my voice gives out and becomes a gurgle. Living off the government doesn't make things better. Selling off jobs, trade routes, building contracts, tax breaks, land and more to the highest bidder only yields short term benefits before it becomes a detriment to prosperity and stability.

Liberals are so fucking crazy, they need to be stopped. They must be stopped. They see nothing wrong in living off the government while trading their freedoms and independence.

It must be nice being so naive

>Clinton says she will use "any means necessary" to remove Assad from power
>Trump says we should stop sticking our dick in other peoples' business militarily
>Clinton is the anti-war candidate
I can't even get upset about the bullshit these people say because I'm too busy being fascinated by how they even manage to exist.

>It must be nice being so naive

And so stupid. They basically said in a nutshell-

>I don't want trump cause he is pro war
>Yet our enemies see weakness when we leave things unfinished
>I'm voting hillary, so that we don't leave wars as she is anti war, so that our enemies which are pro war, want no war cause we're anti war with war

Is Hillary pro war or anti war and why would they be afraid of her if she is anti war?

Responding to Clinton's upcoming economic speech

>"We need more jobs for my arts degree!!!"

>education
while these fucks were gaining an "education" from 18 to 25, i was working and i'm better off than everyone else in my graduating class

getting off your ass is a far better way to ensure success than getting a formal education

You can smell the shill coming off that post

Even the brain dead redditors might be able to sense it.

A FUCKN LEAF

Monsanto.

Responsible for destroying agriculture in countless counties.
Literally a mad scientist bad guy tier company.

Quoted by a liburul as an exemple company...

Unholy fucking aborted nigger jesus. these people are THAT stupid.

they are just posting using templates. it's CTR. clinton literally has a digital services team

hes not wrong. shitskins cant compete in a fair market so they need the government to steal wealth from the white people

wage gap is real;^)