What will Trump's first day in office be like

What will Trump's first day in office be like

We'll never know

Hopefully he'll be photographed drinking from one of those "liberal tears" cups when he first sits in the oval office

Exhausting. For a 70yo who never worked a day in his life to suddenly work an 8 hour shift cleaning Hillary's office

lol

Blacks are superior

he'll shitpost on twitter talking shit to obama from the oval office

>mfw he tweets "You're Fired!" to Obama

Nobody knows as it's never happening.

he'll be busy getting the nigger smell out of his new office

Obama shows good sportmanship and takes the joke in good spirits. He then proceeds to tweet his congratulations to Trump and wishes him good luck.

This is what happens.

>twitter/reddit/tumblr meltdown

it'll be brexit 2.0 i cant fucking wait

10 billion dollars

this

well i can tell you one thing, which ever candidate is elected, there will be an insane amount of bomb threats that will be sent to the white hose. but weather they come from massively butt hurt liberals or spastic tumpkin schizoids remains to be seen.

Nigga he has to steal his own campaign's money cause he broke

Its not a quedtion of what he does. Its a question of how the media will write about it.
He could literally fart and the reporters would talk about that fart

>implying he'll even acknowledge that Trump wins
I bet my left nut that if Trump wins, Obama will either not attend his swearing in, or he will but refuse to shake his hand.

He's already literally begging people not to vote for Trump on a weekly basis, he has no fucking sportsmanship. He doesn't even respect that people can make their own decisions, he's abusing his position to try to influence the next election rather than just let people vote for who they want

There may be a lot of bomb threats, but liberals are too pussified to work with explosives, let alone hold a AR-15

That would be epic bantz.

GOOD MORNING

FUNNY ISNT IT

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THAT WARM WELCOME

HOW THINGS HAVE CHANGED

2 YEARS AGO YOU ALL LAUGHED AT ME

WELL YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW ARE YOU

Banging Melania on that desk will be Trump's first day in the Oval Office. Because... why not???

This.

If the opposite happens I have a funny feeling it won't be just threats. Hillary/her replacement when she dies rigging the election might set off riots.

poison in his water