ReBoot is in the hands of morons

Original thread died Only took Rainmaker a little over a day to take it down. The original video was public on Vimeo for almost 3 months and as soon as it's posted to facebook, they have someone make it private/delete it. When I reupload to my YouTube channel, they don't ask me to take it down, they just ruin my account with a copyright strike. I'm surprised they've got one of their unpaid interns checking on the Revival.

Clearly the company is run by fucking idiots (but we knew that already, didn't we?). They're really too stupid to see that it was getting a ton of views (last I saw it had almost 500 views in under a half hour!) and was the only media promoting their horribly generic sequel.

But what makes this really great? They've left full fucking episodes of ReBoot up on YouTube AND this bogus drug site (animalpharm.bigcartel.com/category/reboot-base-caps) has ReBoot's logo all over pill bottles! I alerted them to this nearly a year ago. Oh, but obviously they don't care since that's not their precious "Guardian Code" logo.

Guess what? I'll just upload it somewhere else, somewhere they can't file a claim.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kh1TZdtyX7UlRd55OBxf7DB-JGj2rsfWckI0FPQRYhE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is pretty autistic

>autistic
Because I'm annoyed that a company is too stupid to realize they're getting their property promoted, despite the fact that I hate what they're doing with it?

ITT: OP tries to understand why he's being picked on. No one cares.

lol i didnt even read your post, why are you so mad faggot

Autism versus some of the dumbest attempts to use copyright claims as a battering ram I've seen in a while is a funny fight, though.

Don't tell me that you don't smile when you see two retards slapfighting over the last package of tendies at Wal-Mart, man. Don't take that joy from me.

>this is pretty autistic

This. OP is crippled under the weight of the spectrum.

You are literally stealing their content though.

Like I do agree that companies should probably leave teaser shit alone since it getting spread probably helps them (stuff like the MLB going after GIFs is completely retarded), but let's not pretend like they're actually doing anything wrong by claiming their content if they want to.

I really don't know why I bothered to post here. I should have expected as much.

We don't either, but thanks for the laugh.

see
I'm grateful you posted here! Gave me a sensible chuckle. And now I can't get the image of Americlaps slapping each other over chicken tendies out of my head.

What do fatass Britbongs slap each other over in the most trashy way possible?

Fish and Chips.

You should. Kill yourself.

Upload it to one of these websites.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kh1TZdtyX7UlRd55OBxf7DB-JGj2rsfWckI0FPQRYhE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>ReBoot is in the hands of morons
I didn't need to know your personal tale to be aware of this. They speak for themselves.

>Transcending age groups with appeal to kids, tweens and teens, ReBoot: the Guardian Code is an adventure-comedy series about four teens (Austin, Parker, Grey and Tamra) who discover that they’re next-gen Guardians with a mission to save the world, by defending it in cyberspace. The Internet revolutionized the world, but it also left it vulnerable to attack. With the help of VERA, the last surviving cyberbeing from the original Guardian Program, our heroes stream into cyberspace where they use their awesome code-based powers to battle viruses that have been unleashed by a ruthless hacker. Known only as the Sourcerer, he seeks to rule the world by controlling cyberspace. Original fans of the show will be happy to hear that Megabyte will be back and he’s getting a major upgrade. ReBoot will showcase leading edge technologies and bring coding into the mainstream for kids.

>When Austin, Parker, Grey and Tamra are not trying to stop viruses from overloading a nuclear power station, or remotely opening a dam to flood a city, or playing Criss Cross Crash Hour with a city’s transportation grid, our heroes are being typical teens: arguing with their parents over curfews; dealing with crushes; or trying to avoid getting suspended for skipping class when they’re really on a cyber mission to save the world!

>All four teens will wear protective suits that will allow them to survive in the digital world. An image of the character Austin as his guardian alter-ego Vector was released Monday. The other three characters will go by the names Googz, D-Frag and Enigma in cyberspace.

Original fans of the show will be happy to hear that Megabyte is going to get a bullshit overhaul that he didn't need because we can't leave well enough alone. Also his original VA is dead, so just WATCH the terrible choice we make to replace him!

I gave up caring about this from the minute I heard about it, but now I'm genuinely curious to see how bad it is.

So what you did.... was post something that was not yours,that someone worked hard on regardless of how stupid it or they were. AND you have the nerve to get pissed when they won't let you rip them off?

WHAT ARE YOU? STUPID?

Spotted dick.

I don't know anything about this series or the company
Post an episode or at least a fucking picture

>>Transcending age groups with appeal to kids, tweens and teens, ReBoot: the Guardian Code is an adventure-comedy series about four teens (Austin, Parker, Grey and Tamra)

Welp, I'm gonna go kill myself now.

>Googz
see everything else about this is retarded but this strikes me as extra special retard sauce for some reason.

This wouldn't even be that bad an idea for a show but it bears no resemblance to Reboot in anyway.

What was the point?

Thanks for the laugh OP. Fucking idiot.