starwars.com/news/star-wars-celebration-europe-2016-live-stream-schedule

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 7
Darth Vader #23
Star Wars #21

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byIQSOvN5M4
youtube.com/watch?v=IaxkSlvwzpo
youtube.com/watch?v=sfU_sC7m2cA
youtube.com/watch?v=58Wl8ynYaGk
youtu.be/ngElkyQ6Rhs
starwars.com/news/swce-2016-future-filmmaker-discussion-and-closing-ceremony-liveblog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Holocron is a gift, we can use it against the Empire!

youtube.com/watch?v=byIQSOvN5M4

LOL

I struggle to believe this guy is legit.

>1:40
Holy shit

Reminder that Tarkin has declared the canonical best ship

Reminder that the 3rd and final day of Star Wars Celebration is happening RIGHT NOW.

Link is in the WebM.

Will we get comics? Will we get a proper Rogue One trailer? Who knows!

That comment section though.
My favorite:
>Just because you add thrawn into the show, doesn't mean shit to us star wars fans. He is in the show just for fan service. And season three is ripping off the force unleashed
I can't help feeling this is the same sort of guy that said Rebels sucked because "muh EU and MUH THRAWN"
And now that Thrawn and elements of the EU are reintroduced, it's not good enough because the Star Wars Rebels team is now uncreative. You can't please these nimrods. You can only point, laugh, and feel a bit sorry for them.

Did I miss the video game panel?

What's wrong with this guy?
That screaming..

It was yesterday. Announcement of newest expansion for TOR, Chewie/Bossk for Death Star and Rogue One for 4th DLC in December with Jyn and Krennic for Battlefront, and Raids for Galaxy of Heroes.

Krennic? Interesting choice. Didn't see him as a front lines sort of guy, but okay.
Does he have the cape in game?

They didn't actually show anything of the Rogue One DLC, just announced it.

That DLC kind of made me mad. I bought Bespin on it's own yesterday because I figured the fourth DLC wouldn't be anything interesting, so a season pass would be wasted money.

Shows what I know.

We don't know, but Lando did, albeit it really stiff looking.

The DLC mad me mad because they're fellating themselves over Space Battles despite telling us to fuck off about them last year.

Also, nobody was surprised about the final DLC. People wanted Clone Wars, and expected Rogue One, and Rogue One is what we got. I honestly haven't seen much excitement over this at all, despite them even pushing the release date to this year.

Also, it's not the Battle of Endor, it's the Trench Run. IMO a lot less potential there. And no B-Wings.

It's so bad I feel like it's a joke.

Isn't the trench run the death star dlc?

Yeah, botched the post a little

This is either bait or severe autism.

Man, when all that Battlefront DLC drops it might almost be a full video game!

Slow and steady, EA. You'll get there one day.

I hate youtube nowadays. Everything's clickbait.

Battlefront is on sale right now for 20 bucks.
That's about the price it's worth since there's only four fucking maps.

but...the first Death Star wasn't...and Endor was...
God fucking dammit DICE. Somehow, they just home in on the worst fucking choice.
The battle above Endor is so much fucking better, it boggles the mind thinking of how they chose the Trench Run over fucking Endor.

The Trench Run had what, 2 wings of rebel fighters? 3 maybe? Fighting above the surface of the Death Star, which is essentially a flat plane.
Endor though! Fuck why would we want EVERY FUCKING SHIP IN THE OT POSSIBLE navigating the ever shifting asymmetrical battlefield that is two fleets engaging at point blank range? I sure as fuck wouldn't want to maneuver between two capitol ships broadsiding each other, hoping the guy tailing me is hit by one of the turbo lasers, while I attempt to do enough damage to one of the larger enemy ships, so as to gain some sort of battlefield bonus. No. FUCK THAT. THAT'S NOT FUN.

FUCKIN EA AND DICE, THEY DRIVE ME TO DRINK

All the maps in the world won't change the lackluster gameplay that the game has.

That's what happens when you stick to the OT cause you think fans won't buy it if it has PT stuff in it.

Someone should have told EA and Dice that BF2 is pretty much all PT and people love it.

Don't worry user, in less than 12 months after the final DLC, we'll get Battlefront 2. Maybe that one will be good.

It's not because they stuck to just the OT. DICE just isn't that creative. When they're adding dengar and fucking nien nunb it's pretty clear there's not much creative thinking there.

>why the Trench Run

Because it's the Trench Run. It's literally the most famous space fight in film history.

>That's what happens when you stick to the OT cause you think fans won't buy it if it has PT stuff in it.

Or they could have just put an actual game's worth of OT content in it.

And we've come off a decade-plus of 95% PT games only. Maybe let the OT have some fun for a while.

When you're dealing with Star Wars, it's usually autism.

The Trench Run is barely a battle.
And, sure, the Trench Run is memorable, but Endor is just so much more in tune with the idea of "Space Battle"

>Maybe that one will be good.

You really expect anything from EA could be decent let alone good?

Did some Rogue One/Rebels crossover art.

>Maybe that one will be good.
And the cycle continues...

Brilliant!

That's great bud!

>tfw Sabine is gonna take Ezra's v-card.
>tfw it should have been /ss/

what ship is that and why should I care about it

>No new Inquisitors

Governor Pryce r34 when?

Thank God. That is a concept that was well and truly run into the ground by the end of S2, I think even the biggest defenders will admit they handled the FB and SS characters poorly.

my god ezra looks horrible with close cropped hair

SS was decent but 5B was portrayed rather poorly. These Inquisitors were supposed to be ex-jedi and padawans but 5B was portrayed as a brainless man-mountain who is somewhat good with the force.

Thanks!

>remastered Imperial theme this December with Rogue One

YES

GOD PLEASE

This was one of my main hopes when seeing TFA, I can't see how they can get around doing one for Rogue one

N-now draw something lewd.

>We will never get a non-Lego playable adult Ahsoka in a game

>That goes for all Rebels characters
>This includes Hera
>This includes Tua
>This includes SS

I'm honestly not too thrilled about the composer for Rogue One. I'm not a fan of Alexandre Desplat's work. His Harry Potter stuff wasn't too grew. There are a lot of other people that could add their unique originality to the score while keeping the Williams influence. Desplat tried that once before and failed, IMO.

Why doesn't Kanan let Hera shave him?

Does she even offer?

Well if his Godzilla score is any indication, his collaborations with Edwards are worth being excited for.

No. She is also having an affair with Zeb now.

LASAATED

>I'm not a fan of Alexandre Desplat's work. His Harry Potter stuff wasn't too grew.
Woah now hang on. Obviously following on from John Williams is an impossible task, but there was some good stuff in there.

I get goosbumps when this music starts. Absolutely wonderful;

youtube.com/watch?v=IaxkSlvwzpo

Lily's theme is chilling too;

youtube.com/watch?v=sfU_sC7m2cA

I can easily imagine this kind of music working successfully in a Star Wars movie. And after all, the only truly memorable track from TFA was the one that sounded like it was from Harry Potter.

That's beautiful user!

Why is she so perfect?

Yeah, this. Everyone told me his Harry Potter stuff was great but I wasn't impressed.

you are a gay

desu, the trailer music was better than what we actually got in tfa.

Ep VIII subtitle has been leaked: Guns of the Resistance

youtube.com/watch?v=58Wl8ynYaGk

What happened to the future directors panel?

Thanks

2 minutes

Is the Future Filmmakers panel going to be live streamed? If not, anyone know of a good live blog?

Yeah but Endor would require the effort of programming capital ships taking part in the battle in any capacity. All the Battlefront team seems to be capable of doing at this point is rearranging map assets and introducing more heroes no one asked for.

Will there actually be a new movie announced, or is that just wishful thinking?

The S on her shoulder, what does it stand for?

I unironically like Pablo Hidalgo.

It's not an S.

Wow, that's so unhip! The fuck is wrong with you!?

VERY wishful. I really hope after 9 that they step away from a movie every year.

Wishful thinking.

Everybody is holding out hope for a surprise during the closing ceremony, but I don't really expect anything

It's her people's symbol for ho'pe

Why does she wear the mask?

Where's the livestream/liveblog?

Here:

The panel is not being livestreamed on StarWars.com

Hope you're talking about the second teaser scored by Williams and not the generic drum one. If you're not, I understand the point you're trying to make, but that style doesn't belong in a main line film.

This wasn't done by Williams, but this teaser was.

youtu.be/ngElkyQ6Rhs

Nothing from those Soundtracks sounded like it was the best for its own film. Sorry, but I still believe a better choice could have been made. I'm not asking for someone to emulate Williams, I want a unique take on the film while maintaining its own sound. But I don't feel like Desplat's style fits RO, or Harry Potter.

Man, canon is getting pretty fucked up. I mean, the off the cuff method for determining canon is basically how referenced it is, but since they're introducing characters from the old EU, this shit is getting more and more confusing by the release.

starwars.com/news/swce-2016-future-filmmaker-discussion-and-closing-ceremony-liveblog

D-DELETE THIS

>playing TOR
>general chat on Coruscant
>people sucking JJ's/TFA's dick
>"Abrams saved Star Wars" etc.
>they don't think Rey is a Mary Sue
>they think Force Unleased had a great story
>they think Star Wars should use more "strong female leads"
>mfw

OK look. I know that if I play a shit game, I can expect shitty players, but I've invested too much time into this game to stop now.

What should I do?

The Closing Ceremony? It is listed on the live stream schedule, so I don't see why it wouldn't be streamed?

>4:00 p.m. BST / 11:00 a.m. EDT / 8:00 a.m. PDT
>Closing Ceremony

Not really. You just need to have the understanding that those EU characters are canon, but their old stories are not. So Thrawn is canon, and is getting a completely new book to contextualize him in the canon. His old stories are still not canon.

No, its not. What's canon is what is shown in new books, movies, shows and games. Just because they have things that existed in the old EU doesn't mean all the old parts about that thing are still there. Thrawn will not go collect a clone jedi master at some point and use force denying lizards to control him and kidnap non existant children. A YT-2400 being shown doesn't mean dash rendar is there, and was on hoth as well as beat up boba fett.

>Anons still playing the TORtanic

why

The future filmmakers panel is what I was referring to, though there is a liveblog.

>but that style doesn't belong in a main line film.

There are no rules, man. I tell you this as an actual musician.

Female main characters are a good idea. The execution is horseshit though

It's just fun in a stupid way

>>they think Star Wars should use more "strong female leads"

Why is this a bad thing?

HOL UP HOL UP

THEY'RE REMAKING THRAWN CANON HOLY SHIT YES

I don't watch rebels but I will now, fuck I hope they do him right. Or at least gfet a good voice. I wonder what Zann thinks.

>The execution is horseshit though

It's been one movie, calm yourself.

>but I've invested too much time into this game to stop now
What does that even mean, it's just a shitty MMO, man.

Zahn is a big part of it, he's writing a new canon book to accompany it.

2 of them were arguing to make ALL future Star Wars MCs female. I probably should have clarified that.

I have nearly 1500 hours on it, and that just 2 of my characters out of 30

>Well I did say at the end of the video that the Anger was Satirical...
And besides whatever get's a laugh out of people right?

>I was just pretending...

Looks like an Imperial Venator.

>I'm sure they had places that may be good for the Rebels to eventually locate but might still have active droid defenders.

But that makes no sense. Why would Dooku send a droid force to guard a Republic base full of Y-wings?

He's voiced by Mads Mikkelsen's brother.

There's only one solution, user.