What does this mean for the future of wh*te "people"?

What does this mean for the future of wh*te "people"?

>2011

Nothing. Whites haven't even kicked shit into gear yet. You don't even have white nationalist militias, however small, rolling down streets yet. Give it a minute. Us white folk take a while before we throw down but when we do we take it seriously. Retribution is going to be worse than ever for as long as it's delayed.

>black excellence

more time to do shit better than watch dumb fucking movies.

At least you're not a Turkish phoneposter from Giresun, OP.

oh look another faggot ass white boy LARPing.

SOON

Only one on that list I was interested enough to see was get out and I thought it was really shitty and obnoxious. Am I a racist?

How can any other races compete?

They arent even close to a 1-1 ratio

>What does this mean for the future of American wh*te "people"?

Dunno but it will be glorious

>For every 1,000 live black births, 1,223 black babies are aborted
Really makes me think.

Memes aside get out is unironically one of the most blatantly racist movies I've ever had the displeasure of watching, says a lot about contemporary hollywood and black culture desu

You can't be racist towards white people user

its like listening to your friend back in high school who finally got laid go on and on about it and believed it when she said he was the best she ever had but you already talked to the whore and she said he was a 2 pump chump but you don't say anything because you don't want to hurt his feelings and the whore is a bitch anyway so you don't give a fuck but you hope he figures everything out in his own time and wish him all the best even though he's acting like a total douche right now

wew

wtf I love abortion now

good job outing yourself as a retard
that means out of 2223 conceived fetuses, only 1000 will actually make it out of the womb alive.
Now say "thanks for showing me how much of an ignoramus i am user"

>hispanic bar says ~640
>number is 517

n-Nani?

>highest rates of religiousness (90%+ believe in god)
>highest rates of abortion while still reproducing above replacement level, indicating females who enjoy raw sex
are blacks unironically /ourguys/?

>2011

KEK