Are we going to see these carpet heads on TV more and more now? The kikes have used up the gays, the blacks, the trans...

Are we going to see these carpet heads on TV more and more now? The kikes have used up the gays, the blacks, the trans, women...and now...

cbs.com/shows/the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/video/_85W8zmzYeyiwwI5djoNu5nHjydqME8k/late-show-fencing-challenge-stephen-vs-ibtihaj-muhammad/

She's so fucking UGLY

>watching the electric jew

Duh.

It's getting the average retard who actually watches this garbage used to seeing hijabs and beekeeper suits everywhere. Get them to think it's somewhat of a fashion statement so that when Sharia Law is implemented, women are more willing to buy into it.

Colbert is absolutely cucked.

The first time I saw a woman in america in a burka was a mall in Phoenix AZ.... I recoiled and my whole body hummed with rage. I can't imagine becoming desensitized to it.

Stephen Colbert is Catholic, not Jewish.

if you get triggered by hijabs you must hate the fuck out of nuns

Nuns don't go on fucking TV and post on twitter and facebook.

Colbert used to be funny and actually use smart humour. What happened?

Also there aren't 1.6billion nuns.

Welcome to a normal day in Europe kaffir

our culture doesn't dictate that every woman become a nun or else she is dirty and not deserving of respect.

He's always been a left wing moron

>Wants to fix the misconception about Muslims

It's not the misconception about Muslims, it's the fact that whenever Muslims do something wrong, the "Good" Muslims start to scream and cry they're the real victims, and instead of commit to self policing to prevent more attacks, take out a billboard trying to go "Sure, our religion commits terror, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES?!" as liberals take pictures and post it on reddit to virute signal with each other.

It's not that people don't understand Islam, it's that people see terrorists, and terrorist enablers. At least Christians condemned the KKK and policed the shit out of them and now the KKK is all but gone for the last 30 years. Meanwhile, 1,300 years of Islam and it's only getting worse.

It's not head coverings that trigger me. It's because I know what they are and why they're wearing it that triggers me.

neither does the muslims culture lol

>germany
Not surprised.

>Flag

Ok Mehmet

>Sure, our religion commits terror, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CRUSADES

That's the dumbest cuck argument ever. Shit happened 1000+ years ago. We have developed. The sandniggers have not.

Even Buddhists hate Muslims. Getting a Buddhist to hate anyone or anything is quite impressive.

What's it going to take to convince the world that Muslims aren't these innocent little victims that can do no wrong?

It's had a net positive, though. More and more people are looking up the crusades and finding out about the truth about them.

Bring this up and all you'll get is "b-but Brevik..."

"Moderate" Mudshits might not be harmful, but they are the grass to the snake that is radical Pisslam.

Based Gook

Yes. They will keep pushing the "Religion of Peace" line. They are conditioning you for Islamic D-day in Europe. You shall not interfere when they Islamists start the race war here. You are next.

Even worse, Crusades were in response to 300 years of Islamic invasion, and overall, were defensive.

CTR, fuck off

>that flag

It's the (US) liberal media's last hurrah. I wouldn't worry much about it.

They know Trump will radically change the media landscape so these cucks are going in hard, post-november they'll have to tow the line or get fucked.

They brought it on themselves, they all colluded against Trump - not even pretending to be fair. That's a culling for sure.

Threw my TV out, don't miss it at all.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK? THEY'RE KIKES FFS.

>Islam
>Not strict social control over women

It's time to wake up from your fantasy world

The fucking Muslims caused the Crusades in the first place

>watching jewvision 2016

lel stop brainwashing yourself

>if I bring a peaceful Muslim on my show it will undo the violent attacks and hateful ideology.

this is what happens when your political (Liberalism) beliefs become a religion to fit your wild fantasy since reality doesn't suit them.

>lel stop brainwashing yourself

Trying to treat my depression and blue-pilling myself was the first step.

But it didn't work.

What planet do you live on