Haha guys look at this dead baby

>haha guys look at this dead baby
>survival of the fittest so edgy am i right guise?
>haha look a guy fucking a dolphin
>huh, you think it's bad? UR DUMB YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT FAG! PUSSY!
>lol raep
>am i like you guise now?

Why do people like this tasteless, boring shit? I'm more interested in a 9 year old's short horror story.

What retarded author spams shock gore and doesn't expect it to lose it's value when you get bored after a while?

You're both aware of its bullshit and falling for at the same time.

I don't care for the book, but enjoy most of those covers that are just absolute mayhem the same was I appreciate those creative gorefests from Superjail.

If you don't like it don't read it. It think it's funny.

Why do you have to project to people who like it?

This series will end at least next month for now

apart from a man lung-fucking a dolphin while screaming for his ma there's nothing more to it senpai

You got some issues.

>Why do you have to project to people who like it?
Last time i posted a thread about this i got attacked for being a pussy and not understanding it, there were a few crossed general threads on /x/ a while back

And still you make another thread. Why the hate boner?
"Stop liking what I don' t like" isn't a good topic for a thread.
Even if you are right - will you change anyones opinion? I don't think so.

he's got issues for not liking shock trash?

faggots wouldn't give me a real discussion

>What retarded author spams shock gore and doesn't expect it to lose it's value when you get bored after a while?

Yeah, sure.
That's why the better regarded arcs and stories are the ones that try to move the concept in a new direction.

It had some decent stories, mostly when the concept was still relatively fresh.

The majority of Crossed comics is pointless garbage.

Question for you and everyone in the thread.

How would you write a Crossed story?

Probably ape Spurrier's stance on the series as self-aware black comedy

Better than The Boring Dead.

100 was actually pretty cool

>a man lung-fucking a dolphin

Imply, don't show.

For example, in the first ever Crossed story, there was this guy who was convinced that salt was Crossed kryptonite and we see his family get viciously torn apart. After that moment we see one the main characters looking back in horror.

I'd just have the salt guy surround him and his family in salt, then cut to the main character looking back. Leave it up to the readers imagination.

>doesn't understand subtext and metaphors

It's a lot deeper than you fragile minded mouthbreathers can handle. There's a lot of subtle and not so subtle social commentary buried in these comics. Especially the first run. by Ennis the Menace.

You perv.

>It's a lot deeper than you fragile minded mouthbreathers can handle

Here we go

>the Crossed have the English flag on their face

wow really? is it supposed to signify some bullshit event and/or concept in English history? This is literally modern art.

I bet you're one of those people who think that Dawn of the Dead is just a cool movie about people hiding from zombies in a mall, too.

In the post-Brexit days? Sure.

>a guy fucking a dolphin
oh my...

Wow straight to the assumption, face it this comic is fucking shit and you have poor taste

Then stop reading it. Oh wait, you can't.

I read a couple of dozen out of morbid curiously and stopped reading after the main feature, gore got repetitive like i said, also, basically this happens
>Oh, someone in the survivor group crossed
>Wow, morbid backstory of character
>Kitten dies or some shit for shock value
>Oh, another grim ending
>someone crossed known to a character says personal things while swearing heads off and trying to sodomise said charachter
>two pages in comic depicting people ripping each other apart
>NO SUBSTANCE
O

S
U
B
S
T
A
N
C
E

>a couple of dozen
Not bad for a comic you dislike!

Do us a favor and tell us all about some good non-edgy horror comics then, friend-o.