The Amazing World of Gumball

>the Roots synopsis
>Nicole is worried that Darwin's not satisfied with being part of the family. The Wattersons try everything to make Darwin feel more at home, but after everything they try fails, they come to the conclusion that it's time to let him go.

Gumball has drama now STOP THE PRESSES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ATrVi8wm62w
youtube.com/watch?v=6vxZtHdyeSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

any chance a new episode will leak between now and the end of August?

This actually makes a lot of sense considering how angry Darwin seems to be this season, at Gumball in particular. It also makes sense that they would get split up before the void shit happens and have to find each other.

Aside from it airing in Germany by Sept 1, none so far.

This is going to be that "I just wasn't feeling it today, guys. I still want to be a part of the family, I love you all" bit. If anything maybe towards the end, like the last 3-4 minutes will be about letting him go but it's just weird and they fix it.

I doubt they're doing what you think.

Isn't Gumball the whole reason why he's around the rest of the family?

bump for the promo

He started in the fishbowl. That's where he'll go back to. Doot de doot dee doo doo doot dee doot de deeet dooo won won won

This should be an interesting episode. Hopefully there will be continuity nods from the Origins and although Darwin's real parents has yet to appear and will do so in Season 5 according to Ben.

Found this gif from that episode

come on man not this drama shit in my lovely gumball world

>
This show is the least dramatic cartoon on CN.

>something something about the music from The Choices (a season 5 episode) making Ben cry

God I really hope not. Having a couple episodes w/o Darwin would be a welcome change.

>Nicole is actually doing something

When does this episode air?

Guys, I believe this is the episode.

youtu.be/ATrVi8wm62w

bump

I read that as "shooting spree" and did a double-take.

kek

bump

>THAT drama thing finally appears in the show
I start to worry. Either this will end up as a status quo or a start to unnecessary drama

Penny's ass is fat.

Cool

bump

>try not to think about it too much

fuck, that's funny

It's not going to. It'll probably be like what said. Every time it seems the show will take a more dramatic turn, it doesn't (EX: The Shell).

Gumball is definitely one lucky son of a gun.

What about Rob's villain character arc?

seems like a joke a fan would say, and those are shitty in-series

youtube.com/watch?v=6vxZtHdyeSQ
>try not to think about it too much
Holy shit

Good thing or bad thing? Because...

>The Joy
While full of zombie movie cliches, it was an enjoyable and slightly disturbing episode to watch.

>it's a bump the dead thread episode

Superior thread

>Rob's villain arc
it is even more ironic that a literal nobody like Rob becomes the characters who has both the lores and continuities.

Indeed. He plays off as a counterpart to Penny as they had significant changes to their relationships with Gumball.

Gumball always had drama

>it's a "everyone's actually talking about the cartoon on a board that isn't 'Comics & Cartoons'" episode

/trash/ is Sup Forums 2.0

/trash/ is trash.
But yeah, it does seem a lot of anons are treating it as a second home for cartoons, pretty retarded if you ask me.

>pretty retarded if you ask me.
Are you a Sup Forums mod or something?

Nah, the moderation team here is retarded too

I'm the only normal one here.

its going to be episodic, not long term

>/trash/
Its a new board?

bump

I hope not. Gumball is the one show that is consistently funny.

New thread

No one here cares about your /ss/ shit.
If they did, they would already be over there.

Pennyfag, please.

If I was the Pennyfag, I would have replied with a Penny image.

The last thread was pretty good and 99% sfw There is nothing wrong with /ss/ tho

But a lot of misinformation about Gumball after season 1. Besides, at least Gumball isn't stupid enough to not know how the internet.

Didn't Ben Bocquelet say anything about The Disaster being a groundhog day spoof, if so, couldn't that work as a character going back and reliving Darwin leaving in the roots?

I don't know if the Disaster will be about that? Especially when The Roots will be about Darwin may not be happy in his home.

but a lot of Nicole worshippers already went here, maybe this explain why the gumball thread in Sup Forums is so bleak recently.

And spreading false info of Gumball as a character. Certain people over there think Season 1 is the only good season.