So, the future of DCEU

So, the future of DCEU

Suicide Squad looking fine
Wonder Woman looking good

Injustice when?
Flashpoint with based Thomas Wayne Batman when?
What are your hopes and fears?

Stop it.

Injustice is not going to be a movie.

That no one will give a shit about Justice League and instead demand for Suicide Squad 2 and 3.

Batman cinematic universe.
Hell, the next DCEU movie is a movie about Batman villains.

after BVS, I understand
I hope Suicide Squad come as really good movie, to give me hopes about the whole thing

I'm hoping they do something about Superman.

>Injustice

fuck off

Good. DC's villains and sidekicks were always their most memorable characters. Keep the heroes as these larger than life forces of nature instead of actual characters and build the story around their supporting casts.

>Injustice when?
>Flashpoint with based Thomas Wayne Batman when?
Why the fuck do people actually want these?

Flashpoint could be used to reboot the film universe and right the wrongs of BVS and MOS

I'm not sure how they are going to handle Superman in future films.The only thing I see them doing is having Superman solo Steppenwolf in Justice League and hope the fans like that

>Suicide Squad looking fine
>Wonder Woman looking good
You are delusional.

>tfw Flashpoint Thomas Wayne is actually possible since Jeffrey Dean Morgan being Thomas Wayne in BvS

they can't tell me they didn't plan this in advance

my hopes
basically

Just a phoneposting test

meme

Is Injustice the Age of Apocalypse of DC?

Batman vs Superman 2: Dawn of Injustice

>Injustice
>Flashpoint
Kill yourself

Injustice might have been the plan, but there is NO way they're going to do it now. The story in the game was fucking terrible, why would you want that?

I'm worried about the Flash being millennial : the movie

I'm a millennial but I don't need movies to become filled with memes and "trendy" shit.

"Suicide Squad" is shaping up to a generally mixed response. Honestly "Wonder Woman" seems to be most likely to be embraced by audiences.

"Justice League" will also be poorly received, but it has too much brand awareness to not scrape up $1 billion.

The comics (specifically year one -year three) are pretty good.

that was my point
but people don't seen to like Injustice comics very much

funny thing since it was Sup Forums that made me read it

Tbh i feel like wonderwoman will do good regardless of wether or not its bad because SJW will eat any of that shit up regardless of quality just look at the new GB

Captain Boomerang origin story: he's on the run from the mob and the flash.
It's an R rated comedy adventure

pic related as Batman... yeh

Where are the "mixed responses" from suicide squad coming from? A simple google search seems to point to it being good. (Good for capeshit I suppose , which is just basically a 7/10 movie

I really, really hope they do go the Injustice route.

Not only would it sort of clear up complaints about this Superman not being enough like his comic self... if he actually was, just his Injustice self. His surliness and occasional attitude problems match.

Plus, it wouldn't be a rehash for the screen. Everything else has been done in film or animated TV. Injustice would really hit the spot in a dark DCEU.

Can you imagine the moment in the #th movie, where Superman heat-visions one of his friends, like he did Billy? Mom would freak.

But sjws didn't bother to help Ghostbusters?

>Wonder Woman looking good

It's going to be darker and sexier Captain America. Should be pretty good, if only because the idea of a sexy Amazon woman killin' around in WWI is so thematically odd. It should be entertaining for the spectacle alone.

Plus, this.

I bet you liked civil war

>Not only would it sort of clear up complaints about this Superman not being enough like his comic self... if he actually was, just his Injustice self. His surliness and occasional attitude problems match.
They are not even remotely similar. Fuck You.

The salt is strong with this one. Wait til 'mod is gonna freak' blows up Lois.

I think I have an explanation for Leto's sudden change in behavior from being a hippie to DAMAGED: the reason jared leto is doing all of this cringy shit is because he's too nice and immature and innocent to really understand the joker's character, so he's just acting out this 3rd-grader's interpretation of the joker. You can see this happen in everything he does. He kind of has a child's mindset.

Let me reframe his behavior for you: Imagine spongebob got a role in a movie to play an evil sociopath and decided to method act.

JL has no more brand awareness than Batman and Superman with a heavily marketed WW.

McWeenywho first broke the story about BvS being shit has said he has heard nothing but good things about SS.

Why did you say "That was my point" to a post that you didn't post?

I made the thread
so I at least liked the Injustice comics
that is why

sorry, should just said I liked the comic series too
my bad

now that I think
if the justice league movie ends with orion showing up, I would be a happy motherfucker
I hope he shows up, eventually