Elliot Rodger May Be Alive Sup Forums

I think the 2014 Isla Vista killings may have been a staged hoax ITT i will post proof and show you why i think this Sup Forums also tell me you're thoughts on what you think about all of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=hL-Widy8K34
youtube.com/watch?v=PQEcVbixRhM
youtube.com/watch?v=e5PVJdzfsYo
youtube.com/watch?v=WNW9htLDVmg
youtube.com/watch?v=0gZ7PAfwiIU
imgrum.net/user/teejaynaticsindo_palembang/2054125307
youtube.com/watch?v=2HtkhKmX29s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post them now

wow smhtbh a fucking white male shot people while us pic are still slaves

makes u think tbhfam

>everyone in this thread has now turned into a skeleton waiting for OP to deliver his bullshit

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1470466104432.webm

why do people find it so hard to believe that one loser out of >150 million went crazy and shot some people

OP here okay this is evidence peace 1. these are screen shots from a Facebook chat i had with a Facebook account under the name Elliot Rodger last night the guy recognizes me and basically is like yeah we talked before but i do not know you well hes saying that but in a different context there were 2 supposed photos of Rodger that were leaked online last year they were allegedly taken in March 2015 when i ask him about the 2 pictures he says please forget about them.

Here is screen shot number 2 from the Facebook chat.

Here are the pictures he is talking about in the conversation we had they ere uploaded to another Facebook account under the Elliot Rodger name in March 2015 they are supposedly taken in Hawaii this is the first picture.

I would advise checking yourself into a mental health facility

Here is picture number 2 user senpai.

Not crazy awake faggot.

HOLY SHIT IS REAL
HAPPENING CONFIRMED.

I went to ucsb. Met Rodg at a party once. Weird guy, he talked about "hooking up" with girls within a couple sentences of talking to him.
Probably a stud and just did it for the jewish conspiracy.

This has been brought up before i am very sure of that but gun shot to the head and no blood how does that work?.

Someone got access to his original accounts and started using them again

I'm not trying to disprove your theory but you should be aware that a month or so ago one of his fans got into his original social media accounts

This guy also had access to unreleased material that was in those accounts and that he had collected through his obsessive research

No blood on the airbag ether.

Yes i am completely aware of his old Twitter getting hacked awhile ago.

Well i think he was Jewish?? so it wouldn't surprise me if that was the case user kek.

The real crime is that he only killed 6's and below. Way to be a failure in life and death dickhead.

Screen shot number 3.

He must be a real asshole, even his bag looks sick of his shit.

Screen shot number 4.

tell us mmore

GTFO you paranormal loving faggot.

who is this person you're posting about. i dont get it or this is some next level avonte-garde shit

nice trippy bippys my main man, but the girl on the top far right is a qt.

he is the alleged school shooter guy my dude

okay but like recently or is this more sandy hook denial or what??

Also these videos may not be accurate with what they say but interesting to listen to take with a grain of salt. youtube.com/watch?v=hL-Widy8K34
youtube.com/watch?v=PQEcVbixRhM
youtube.com/watch?v=e5PVJdzfsYo

it is more important to look into victims of elliot. were they children of government officials and whatnot?

No dates? These are just random ass pictures...

If it was staged there is no way in hell he would be living in a place where he could easily risk the chance of being noticed, or... under the same god damn name.

Not only that, he was a asshole in person. One of my friends at university actually knew him personally with him being a grade under Elliot.

This guy is trolling you or you are trolling us.

ama fggit

RARE ELLIOT

These videos may give an idea of who and where they are now but in reality you are right we do need to find out the truth about them. youtube.com/watch?v=WNW9htLDVmg

youtube.com/watch?v=0gZ7PAfwiIU

this could literally be any asian blurred in photoshop

I reverse image searched the one of the guy on the bed

imgrum.net/user/teejaynaticsindo_palembang/2054125307

Either OP is lying, has autism, or elliot rodger is still alive and looks better

i knew he didnt do it

or elliot rodger himself

> This guy is trolling you or you are trolling us.

I swear to god i am not trolling user also no i do not think he is living under the same name also as far as being noticed well his face is kinda generic so not an issue i guess.

>he would still be a hugless virgin if he was alive

Okay i have 3 theories about this ether A. we found him or B. the Elliot on Facebook is a faggot or C. it was stolen and post there not saying any of this is true there just ideas.

Also watch this video and tell me what you think senpai. youtube.com/watch?v=2HtkhKmX29s

Yes tell us user i am actually interested.

Wow, an Asian looks like another Asian.

Groundbreaking.

nah he ded

It seems like it's just some asian who looks like him.

Read what i said up top user.

You all must be retarded to believe this was a hoax. The other day I saw a thread here about IQ's and somebody collected that the average Sup Forumstard has at least 120. Now this is funny because you seem to have only 80 based on this thread.

user if you are not anti Semitic Racist or a conspiracy theorist you do not belong on Sup Forums.