Who would win between Saitama and Popeye after he'd just eaten a can of spinach?

Who would win between Saitama and Popeye after he'd just eaten a can of spinach?

Their punches would connect, shattering reality around them until only they remain, floating in an abyss of nothingness.

Then they would get gay married.

Popeye, because he's actually Sup Forums related. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Did saitama also eat a can of spinach?

Which outcome do you consider funnier?

Yes, but it doesn't affect him like it does Popeye.

Saitama probably shares a recipe for spinach instead of fighting

Popeye's punches tend to change reality itself, like turning bulls into meat shacks. Who knows what he'd turn Saitama into by punching him.

I think this guy nailed it.

>Popeye's punches tend to change reality itself
「Sailor Man」

If it's WWII era Popeye, he can't lose to a Jap.

cartoon physics > power levels

Who's top and who's bottom?

A guy can't punch himself.

Whoever the writer wants to win because it's fiction.

fuck off fun police

having destroyed the fundamental basis of dimensional space, they fuck each other at the same time in an endless two man train.

Some of that beef is kosher...

oy

where is a good place to start with Popeye comics?

>Reality breaks.
>Popeye throws Saitama out of frame.
>A smashing sound is heard.
>Saitama's broken through the side of the film.
>Popeye follows him.
>They jump out into an animation studio.
>Who Framed Roger Rabbit-esqe antics as they tear the place to shreds fighting.
>Shot of the studio head and One staring at the chaos, then turning to look at each other.
>Popeye and Saitama grab the backs of their heads and bash them together.
>Shake hands over their knocked-out bodies.
>Sing Popeye's theme together as they walk together into a real-life discount grocery store.

POST your Popeye Waifu

Ive been seeing this bald dude everywhere but i still dont know who it is

There can only be one all powerful character in one reality.

Saitama and spinach Popeye are basically god mode in their respective realities, if they fought they would basically shatter existence as we know it.

whoever's universe they fight in, the local guy would win because that's the point

Excuse me

Yeah, but saitama beats anyone with one punch. So popeye would lose in one punch. It's in the name dude

I thought One Meme Man was already old news, when will it die?

I love how much of this is just how hard he hits bluto.

Except that guy who took 2. I just want them to bro out.

No, All he'll get to throw is one punch.

>Saitama punches popeye
>Popeye gets spiniach
>Popeye rips saitama's arms off

THICC Olive

Long after all the seasons air.

And it's funny that people still try to argue this crap when the whole point is it's a joke.

waaaaaaaaaow

Popeye. We still haven't seen OPM do anything near Popeyes reality breaking feats.

Popeye can cause alchemical transmogrification with his punch, on a level that would make Hohenheim and Father bow down to the superior alchemist. Popeye can punch through dimensional barriers, not at the dimensional barriers, through them, without affecting them like that clumsy Superboy Prime. Don't come back until Saitama has some real feats.

You're dumb IRL.

Saitama can't be hurt.

No need to hurt him. Pay attention, Popeye can exile him into the void between dimensions, punch his soul out of him, punch his powers out of him and into Olive Oil so she can kill him, turn him into his mindless slave.
Saitama has God-like strenght. Popeye BEATS God.

Does that imply that Popeye's fists are also Rabbis?

Fuck the girls: Poop Deck Pappy.

Honestly better-looking that regular Olive, not that that's a feat.

But could your Popeye beat Reinhart?

Yes. Popeye on spinach can beat Reinhard, Saitama, Accelerator and Demonbane, all at the same time, and make a pun about it at the end.

Popeye would destroy him. It wouldn't even be close.

But to be more precise, they'd never fight. They are both perfectly reasonable, nice guys. The only conflict between them would be if Saitama wanted to try some spinach in his home cooking.

Does Popeye have any abilities other than being able to hit really hard?

>how hard he hits bluto.

I think we all agree Popeye is The Original and Best.

But just imagine how nasty Bluto would be if he was going up against...anybody else.

I mean, Bluto often gives Popeye a serious run for his money. Not to mention the Big Bearded One can tank those shots from Popeye like a fucking boss.

How tough is Bluto?

>Does Popeye have any abilities other than being able to hit really hard?

Yes.

Popeye is a cosmic-level reality warper, at a MINIMUM.

Read the thread.

Just because he's old doesn't mean he sucks.

He was vastly stronger than Superman, Goku, Saitama, and pretty much anybody else you can name, and he was that strong decades before most of those guys was even thought of.

Saitama is durable to the point of invulnerability, has zero reaction times and can move faster than the eye can see. It doesn't seem like Popeye measures up.

>Does that imply that Popeye's fists are also Rabbis?
Olive OYl

>Talking about those two like they're hot shit
You know what?
That makes me mad

Can't you read?
He can instantly become a master at any discipline, he can breakk mind control, he can stop reality manipulators cold (including the animator), he can control time, he can control celestial bodies like blowing out the sun and pulling the moon closer while stopping any of that from harming Earth.
He can turn a charging bull into into a wooden shack, a butchers uniform, and more meat than the bull actually had, including kosher beef.

Saitama can't turn a lion into a leopard skin coat

What part of reality warper do you OPM retards do not understand? Saitama is only as strong, fast or invulnerable as Popeye allows him to be.

>reality warper
lol ok

Popeye bends reality shithead. Read thisSaitama can't compare.

Imagine Popeye as a part of the Hero Association, Spinach Sailor or something.

Cartoon powers are literally a form of reality warping.

You people are literally saying all this shit and getting all worked up because Popeye is Sup Forums and the honor of the Western world order is at stake here.

Whatever.

Back up what you just said now.

>Saitama's at the beach hanging out with Genos or something
>Popeye shows up wanting to have a friendly spar with someone, because he's been out at sea and is tired of punching the occasional sea monster.
>Saitama agrees, Immediately karate chops him down like Speed o' Sound Sonic
> Popeye takes the blow and gets up unscathed
>"Can't you do better than that?"
>he eats a can of spinach and knocks Saitama in to tomorrow literally.
>Saitama's heart pounds as he finally feels the exhilaration of fight
>Popeye comes in and tries to punch him again
>Saitama blocks it with his own fist
>A large explosion occurs as the two fists meet
>After the dust clears, Saitama sees Popeye standing there with a huge grin on his face
> "You're a tough one, 'cha know it?"
>Saitama sends a serious punch his way
>His heart pounding, he finally feels the exhilaration of a fight he's so desperately wanted.
>Popeye stansds there and takes it, before he counters with an uppercut to Saitama's jawline.
>Saitama's sent to moon
>Popeye jumps up and exchanges blows with the hero
>They eventually get back down to the canyon where Saitama and Genos fought in.
>Saitama, bloody and bruised, unleashes his final attack. His most powerful punch upon the Sailor.
>Popeye catches it, taking the power from Saitama's failed attack and unleashes upon the hero.
>Another large explosion occurs
>After the dust settles, Saitama is lying on his back, sore and bloody.
>Popeye is standing there looking down upon his defeated foe.
>Saitama begins to laugh, he's finally been defeated.
>His laughter turns into tears of joy as his one wish has been granted.
>He thanks Popeye for the battle as he asks for one request.
>It's to carry him to the Supermarket, as Spinach is half off today.

Can Popeye on spinach beat uncle grandpa?

You're not allowed to make us think of ultra-powerhouse bullshit like that I can't even fucking imagine this.

Pretty reasonable.

Popeye but it'd be hell of a fight.

Who would win in a fight Popeye with his Spinach or Featherine piloting Elder God Demonbane with all of Ajimu's skills?

UG can get hurt so yeah

I hate this
Its not reality warping if the reality theyre set in allows for such things
because then its within the confines of that reality
it would be reality warping if he literally punched his way into my room and bitchslapped me, or something, but other then tha

Guys I know you're having fun, but Saitama never showed his full strength yet in canon.

To be fair Popeye has beaten the Animator the literal guy controlling his universe. Saitama is strong, Popeye is unstoppable.

Popeye becuase that fucker can bend and warp reality. Saitama is a pussy .

A PUSSY

he didnt beat the network when he got canceled, did he faggot

Saitama,but he walks off with his hand,wrist and arm broken.

Popeye may have punched a bull into steaks but Saitama one-punched a massive man-lion so hard it's head exploded on impact.

>implying Popeye is restricted by a mere network

I think UG would win because he's some kind of god who can literally warp the space time continuum on a cosmic quantum level.

Popeye just warps reality.

But even then it would a tough fight. Popeye is a salty mother fucker who has been through many wars and been through so much shit and he's still alive and kicking.

UG is a pacifist. That's it.

.... you know I think it would just end on a draw, because really... they have no reason to fight each other.

oh hey it's this thread again

>Who would win?
We all do, my friend.

The same thing when 2 falcon punches collide.

He had the uniform in his pocket

The wiffle hen arc of Thimble Theater.