Why are Asians always in the way?

Whenever I'm out in town walking and need to get somewhere, I often find my path being blocked by an Asian, either walking too slowly or managing to take up the whole street. It happens to be this demographic too frequently to be a coincidence. Why is this?

Ignorant, selfish, disgusting people.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Jesus, this is spoopy.
Also they don't control their kids who are always running around not paying attention and you have to stop or they'll run into you.

Faces are so flat they can't see their surroundings and have no situational awareness. Also why they can't drive.

Because they're autistic.

>They walk so slow like they own the place.

This is what you'd hear from non-whites. But most of them are very snappy when going to work.

Big problem here in Toronto - they are ALWAYS BLOCKING YOU ON THE SIDEWALK

>have no situational awareness

I've theorized that non-whites have trouble gauging inertia. I see it with mexicans all the time. Jittery car movements like they're not sure whats going to happen next.

I thought it was just me!

They travel in fucking packs. They're more like a swarm than individual people.

Then they take up the whole sidewalk and you'll get road rage once they stop and talk to someone they know IN FRONT OF YOU.

pipe down or some chink will pull some strings and you will get another wave of muslims. all politicians can be bought

Fucking kek

>uni in NYC
>they have BIG FUCKING SIGNS that clearly state WALK ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE HALLWAYS/STAIRWELLS in a futile effort to minimize traffic
>Chinese are utterly incapable of following this, always stand in large groups blocking entrances

The entire race is selfish and mildly autistic so they don't give a shit about other people.

Thats because Mexicans buy their license, rather than actually taking a test.

Just shoulder drop the dumb fucking gooks.

Can we stop chinks from being able to buy houses in US, unless they're citizens for 10 years?

These fuckers drive up a shack with railroad tracks behind it to 1.5million in NorCal.

Fuck them.

I have a Chinese wife and have living in Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Beijing.

I asked my wife this question before and her answer is spot on to what I experienced in China.

It's because in China nobody is going to look out for you over them self. If they give you priority over them self nobody would get anywhere.

There are so many people that if you gave someone room to walk or held a door you nobody would let you in and return the favour.

You can see this also in the way they drive and act pretty much everywhere. It's for a couple reasons for include the fact that that while China was extremely poor you needed to be greedy to survive and come out on top. China has so suddenly become wealthy and more middle classes and because it was so sudden these habits and traits did not have time to vanish.

Not they are just accepted. You will be eaten up and chewed out in China if you don't act this way.

Hong Kong was the worst. You are in a fucking sea of Chinese and will not get anywhere if you prioritise someone else over yourself.
I hope this makes sense.

I was taught, in a communication course, that spics won't move out of the way for the passerby as a show of dominance. I wonder if it's an overcompensating Asian thing too.

>drive on a bike on a bike lane
>ching chongs blocking the way
>ring my bell
>nothing happens
>slow down and elbow/handlebar handle them all
>not even one of them cares about getting ran over

I fucking wish. That, there's so much shit like this. America and the West at large, is getting slowly erored by foreigners and every type of filth you can imagine and if we say anything we're evil white supremacists bigoted misogynistic Islamophobic racist homophobic transphobic shit lords. Really getting tired of this shit

Insect syndrome

Need to get out of the library too

>that spics won't move out of the way for the passerby as a show of dominance

What?

Don't come to Tokyo, it's a slow walker hellhole.

Groups of college students walking slowly 5 abreast, people stopping in the middle of the sidewalk or suddenly walking backwards without looking.

>i-it's not race guys, it's because they were poor and now they're not
White countries never had these problems historically even when we were poor as shit. KYS

I've started barging then out of the way now because I realise they only respect rudeness.

Taipei is SO BAD for this. They seem to have absolutely no sense of spacial awareness, there is always someone in the way everywhere. If you're in a hurry you just have to walk in the road.

White countries did not have the population density while being this god dam poor.

In the 80's and 90's they were literally eating fucking sticks and many still have to. They prioritise who gets to eat a fucking egg out of a family of 5.

Then go throw in Mao shit killing everyone and having to survive in a corrupt government system.

I think you are not giving them enough credit for what they have done and have had to do.

Also white countries were never that poor while having such a big population.

Spics do the same shit OP is talking about. They stand in the middle of an isle/sidewalk/entrance, and never move for the passerby. I think it might be some kind of chink genetics non-sense.

It's really spooky how anti-racism has paralyized us from seeing monstrous behavior for what it is.

You clearly have never been to Eastern Europe.

Poles will stand in the way of the sidewalk just because they want to be tough.

I don't do that though.

How heavily were eastern Europeans affected by American wigger culture? All the vids i see of them reek of wiggerdom. The track suits, the generic hip hop music, the niggerish violence.

Were they more civilized before the age of the track suit? Did commie tattletale, public school culture turn them into savages?

This. Singapore was a fucking nightmare with this kind of crap. I wanted to bodycheck every gook I me.

>It's really spooky how anti-racism has paralyized us from seeing monstrous behavior for what it is.

You can apply this same logic seeing monstrous behaviour to your own countries.

>White countries did not have the population density while being this god dam poor.
>what is literally the entirety of European history up until the mid 1800's
Europe had a very high population density and it wasn't until the Black Death that things chilled out yet due to their faith and social cohesion fucking medieval europeans still weren't as barbaric and selfish as Chinese
>In the 80's and 90's they were literally eating fucking sticks and many still have to. They prioritise who gets to eat a fucking egg out of a family of 5.
Maybe if they fucking worked together they'd survive better, hmmm?
>Then go throw in Mao shit killing everyone and having to survive in a corrupt government system.
And so did the Soviets and so numerous dictators and no European countries acted like the Chinese, not even the Soviet Union.
>I think you are not giving them enough credit for what they have done and have had to do.
I think you're a moron ignorant of history that has to rationalize to himself why he married a mongoloid barbarian woman who will only bear him weird autistic hapa children.
>Also white countries were never that poor while having such a big population.
Again, "No"

Call it totalitarianism I guess

I think it's just you.

>It's really spooky how anti-racism has paralyized us from seeing monstrous behavior for what it is.
Agreed.
That's different though, that's just thuggish posturing which happens in all European countries to various extents. It's not blind selfishness of subhumans

I always wondered how someone from a country of a literal billion people, could be so fucking useless and oblivious of other people around them

Not that surprised to learn that it's attitude as much as incompetence

This desu, people take their sweet fucking time to walk and block up sidewalks in huge groups. Mainland chinks are particularly bad for this. Gods I hate this tiny ass country

>You can apply this same logic seeing monstrous behaviour to your own countries.
>monstrous behaviors
Like what? No seriously, point out something that white Americans do that is "monstrous behavior"

>mfw I was groped by woman while walking in Hong Kong multiple times a week.

It's not all bad user.

Anyways, I find it pretty sad that a lot of westerners seem to be unable to see past western AND Asian propaganda.

>worked together

Like that would help when everyone else is trying to screw you over

They will just take the credit and leave you holding the bag

lol, wow...

Destroying nations in order to protect the petrodollar.

Are you even educated user?

Because personal space doesn't exist in asian streets, everyone is a mindless drone bumping into eachother, and they behave the same way in our countries.

It's literally #squadgoals for them.

Block the fucking sidewalks and walk veeeeeeeery sloooooowly. #Thuglife

Yes whites never, even in the worse of times, had the same sort of systematic problems with this shit that chinks do... really makes you think doesn't it?

Breeding with niggers and being cucks

Do you even petrodollar?
You seriously believe America is all saving the world?

>he's a retarded leftist
Wew, who would have known. That's a (((globalist/internationalist))) thing and not something that any white American would support on it's own. Keep believing your meme though

Your average white Americans have zero say over what goes on. You're either retarded or trolling. Also why respond twice: ?

I can fucking relate so fucking hard

I commute daily too Ikebukuro station which happens to be one of the busiest train stations in the entire world and the streets outside the station is extremely narrow and there is ALWAYS a fucking group of three people walking really slowly forcing the hundreds of people behind them to also walk at a snails pace

I fucking hate that street so fucking much

I am not a leftist user. How can you even gather that from the few posts I have made?

I support Trump and vote liberal in Australia and plan to be voting overseas as I am fortunately to be a US and Aus citizen.

Nice shitpost though. Got me to reply.

Whites slaughtered each other by the hundreds of millions not even 70 years ago.

But of course white people dindu nuffin it's all the fault of the Jew because you're a moron.

because they are a korean or chinese

mate it's not the 90s and early 00's anymore

This is really interesting because when I would ride my bike in the park, the only people who weren't courteous enough to make room for me was this Asian couple. I almost sperged out on them.

Because first one didn't go through on my end so I typed it again.
>Your average white Americans have zero say over what goes on
Your average white American has no idea what what is even going on and believes America is the good guys.

Gi Joe America #1.

Destroying other nations and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians just because muh oil trade or muh dollar

I live in Vancouver, and I take the train to work. I have to navigate through dense crowds of chinks every single day.

I sincerely believe that chinks have less spacial awareness than others. They literally don't know any better. I don't know why but it's unmistakable. It's always 4 east asians walking slowly in a rank blocking the walkway when I'm in a half hurry

It's always a group of chinks to stop and chat in the MIDDLE of a high foot traffic area

it's always chinks who slowly wander out onto high traffic areas from elsewhere without looking, causing normal people to either hook around them or physically have to carefully push them aside.

We slaughtered each other and still prospered. Now we're docile and losing our appeal.

Maybe we should go back to war.

>haha stupid Americans for being tricked by the internationalists and the kikes
>oh me? I'm not a leftist at all, my chink wife can attest to that

Everyone has wars. Wars are wars and they suck. To claim that whites have a monopoly on violence is ridiculous. Thanks for correcting the record though faggot
Thank you Captain Sweden for correcting the record. Who knew that your average white American was responsible for the wars and death caused by internationalists and globalists who control the global monetary system

i've started seeing and hearing more mainland chinese in vancouver

don't forget that they prefer to yell their chinky chong language at each other while 2ft away from the other person

I was at the mall the other day. Some chinese cunt and his son were blocking an entire hallway walking extremely slowly. I don't think they understand basic courtesy or morality.

>tfw flips do this too

I noticed that too. My gf is from Thailand and its like she cant see whats happening around here. I have always to take care that shes not bumping into people on the sidewalk.

Thank you for acknowledging the fact that the US is nothing more then a golem used by the (((global monetary system))) to destroy it enemies.

Nothing but slaves

Maximum shitposting!!!!!!!!!!
>Wanting a right wing qt asian
>WHITE PRIDE ONLY

Make up your mind pedro.

A very important political topic indeed

für wieviel Geld hast du ihr gekauft?

fpbp

Shut up faggot you're not going to do shit.
continue jerking off to your 3d waifu cuck

its mainly Koreans and Chinese. They always seem lost and just stop and look around, even at the top of stairs. I have no idea why they do this, but I think they lack a lot of development when it comes to quick choices or critical thinking due to education (its mainly just drilling and memorizing over and over) so they hesitate a lot when they dont know exactly what they need to do/where they need to go.

This is why they are bad drivers, and you see these crazy disasters happen where everyone stands around and does not jump into action, they cant think on the fly and commit to it. The daily obvious result of this is getting in everyones fucking way while walking.

Korea and China also dont commit to the "we all walk on the left, you all walk on the right" sort of rules like many places do. China is a stupid mess of people, but I know Korea is that way because they used to walk on the japanese side and after occupation ended they switched to the western style but its kind of a clusterfuck going all directions on sidewalks and in metro stations since people kept old habbits or did not commit to it.

keked

So is the EU. Also the whole
>le nothing but slaves
Fuc you.

You gotta remember they have shit eye-sight too. That's why nearly all of them wear glasses. Their peripheral vision is terrible with their coin-slot eyes.

I'm not into asians, at least the ones in my area, or anime.

>Make up your mind pedro.
Make my mind on what? I don't want a right wing qt asian because then she isn't really right wing if she's race mixing.

Tell that to Eastern Europe!

Not just Asians, but a lot of people do this type of thing and expect others to just avoid them.

Tip: Don't dodge them, but don't straight up walk in front of them. Just go by the person's side and shoulder them.

They might get pissed, but nothing will happen.

I seriously think a lot of it is a cultural thing because my very western asian friends who are 3rd gen here without fobby parents are just fine. The ones new here or raised by fobby parents still have this issue with walking or driving.

although is science says they have shitty peripheral I would not be too shocked...

>This is why they are bad drivers, and you see these crazy disasters happen where everyone stands around and does not jump into action, they cant think on the fly and commit to it.

They are bad drivers because the traffic in their home countries do not follow the laws. So they are not used to driving with rules.

They do not spring into action because they are taught not to help due to being at risk of being sued. This is a very real thing and happens all the time in China which is a shame. There was a small news report about this topic a couple years ago in China when a western fell at a train station and everyone springed into action to help him, call the ambulance and ensure he was properly taken care off and when questioned why they were helping him so easily when that is not typical, they said because they know westerners would not try and sue them and take advantage of their kindness and concern for his safety.

Pretty fucked up situation they got going on over there.

MEH RACE MIXING!
WE WUZ VIKINGS!

Hilarious user. Grow up.

>defending them this hard still
What, does your chink wife keep you in chastity and only touch your peepee if you post inane excuses for the failures of her race to fit in with western civilization?

They are constantly subconsciously looking for loos which slows them down

it's funny when that happens to me, I'm black so they always turn and see me "discreetly." when I'm bored I just walk as slow as they do to piss them off and make them walk fast.. they use the old trick of watching something and let me pass.. if I really wanna piss them more, I just have to tie my shoes or something and watch them fear me..
>fucking asians rats

Blutschande!

Also... does you "gf" have a inutile 2 inch penis?

Don't be so hard on yourself

>defending them this hard still

Sorry my burger brother i'll fall back in line.

USA #1! MEH PETRODOLLAR!! IS THAT A TRADE IN A DIFFERENT CURRENCY?
FREEDOM INCOMING!

Nice memes though.

dunno

You keep putting words in my mouth man. Do you have a problem? Are you really autistic?

heyyyyy, isnt that Sup Forums. like you actually give a fuck about anyone but your 2d waifu.

>You have yet to tell if I am shit posting or not

>but flustered gook just had to reply
I've been to Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand all on business back when I worked for an engineering firm that built commercial utilities and stuff. Filthy countries, filthy people, and really no better than the blacks and hispanics I have to deal with at home.

>I was only pretending to be retarded
Okay friendo