17. Guangzhou, China
18. Prague, Czech Republic
19. Mecca, Saudi Arabia
20. Miami, United States

ladyboy hunt strong

>Guangzhou

(a city in China)

>no one wants to visit LA

la seems like a nice place to live in if you have money or fame but not a great place to visit

LA is fuck huge and the transportation sucks, so you basically need to rent a car to get around, which is daunting for foreigners.

A lot of the tourist traps in LA also suck, it's really only a fun place if you have a local guide to take you places.

I'm genuinely surprised people still visit Paris. Isn't it still under Martial Law?

>Paris > New York

I don't believe it.

What's wrong with it?

>Rome out of the top 10
wew

Makes sense I mean France is a pretty centralized country almost all the shit that France has to offer is in Paris, Paris is by far the most populous French city, it is by far the city with most economic activity, it's also the financial center, the capital, the French fashion capital, the intellectual centre, etc., very different for example from Italy, the United States, Germany, etc.,

Me on 13.

tfw shitty asian cities get million of visitors just because there are so many people in its surrounding countries

We should charge more to transit passengers and visa runners. Maybe then we'll have more shekels than chinkapore

Actually theyre just chinks movement within themselves.

except for bangkok, where has tons of creepy old white men aka sexpats

From best to worst to visit:
1. Roma
2. Paris
3. New York
4. Prague
5. Tokyo
6. London
7. Istanbul
8. Bangkok
9. Singapore
10. Dubai
11. Seoul
12. Taipei
13. Hong Kong
14. Phuket
15. Miami
16. Kuala Lumpur
17. Macau
18. Mecca
19. Shenzhen
20. Guangzhou

>Singapore better than all that
brain damage
t. singaporean

Mentioned.

t. Petruzzio

wts wrong with singapore?

t. going to go visit my friend sometime

Boring ass city/country, there's nothing to see.
Only roasties who love shopping in malls filled with horribly-dressed Filipinos like it.

desu i'd just go swimming in the ocean and ask her to take me to her grandmas farm in malaysia

The "ocean"
You'll go to tourist trap island to do that I reckon, I don't think you'll get to do it anywhere else

if i go to a hot ass humid af cunt i might as well go for a nice swim

i dont even know if my hikki friend can swim tho

Yeah the weather is absolutely awful. Might as well

Singabore
The name says it all

This
Been a while since I visited HK though, so not sure which is less boring. But at least HK has a significant outdoors.

watch that mouth, LHL might ban you from entering your country again

Oh well, I barely identify with the shithole anyway.
I hope if he bans me he does it before I get enlisted next month.

>Singapore is on top
Kek
t. Someone who never been to that shithole.

>the Singaporean education system is goo-

Not to mention that France has the most tourists per year so it's only natural that Paris gets a big chunk of them

>shenzhen
>not even beijing
what

Those 4 cities are very close, I'm sure they count people who just move like for work from Macau/Hong Kong to Shenzhen/Guanzhou and vice versa to inflate their numbers

Are you the Singaporean I saw?

Wow! Asia is the mightiest! With China as their great leader there is no stopping them!

What?

Well, they're Chinese, so of course they cheat.

In another thread, he complained about his country just like you

Whats wrong buddy

#1 thanks to mainlanders, cool

Which thread?

I dont remember where the thread was, Sorry

You are from Singapore, right?

Many people travel between Macau and Zhuhai everyday or even multiple times a day. A lot of people even have their home on one side of the border and work on the other site. In regular cities they would be counted as commute traffic but since there's a border so they count as visitors
Situation between Shenzhen and Hong Kong are similar, bit because the city center of Hong Kong is further away from.border, there're also relatively less inter-border commute
As for Guangzhou, I am not sure about its main source of visitors. Surely it's close to Shenzhen/Hong Kong/Macau/Zhuhai but they are not THAT close, just about as close as e.g. Beijing-Tianjin or Hangzhou-Shanghai or New York-Philadelphia if I recall correctly

Yes

Let Singapore know what the problem is

lmao @ paris

rather ditch those losers for greener pastures once I finish my conscription

>conscription
lmaoao what decade is this

all because of your arsehole of a country that my slightly smaller arsehole of a country has conscription AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>conscription
I know how you feel

In Korea, two years are wasted because of conscription

How about in Singapore?

Ours is longer than yours, I believe
Yours is about 20 months, in Singapore it's 22-24 months.

?

>placing singapore at 9
t.brainlet

You jungle chinks are ants as well

Practically no one commutes between Guangzhou and HK. It is mostly tourists.

Chinese give zero fucks about this stupid list you absolute retard.

How to spot the chinese in america

In Korea, the service is usually 21 to 24 months
However, it will soon be reduced to 18 months

But what good is it?
To return to college,
I must wait for the next year

FUCK THE CONSCRIPTION

Hong Kong is better than Singapore. Mecca should definitely be at the bottom desu

>swimming in the ocean
>one of the busiest shipping lanes
>polluted as fuck water
Okay.

Precisely

>Chinese give zero fucks about this stupid list you absolute retard.
If so, then it makes it all the more interesting how they're willing to cheat to appear on top of it. Pathological liars?

Your northern niggass including china is way more concerning. Our morale is strong and you can use our personnel.

I'm not northern silly, read the thread
Why would I blame Korean conscription on Indonesia if I were Korean?

>mfw this shitty list hurt someone's national pride

HAHAHA Are you fucking soft? The Chinese care about every fucking list. The entire China numba wan meme isn't for nothing.

Does this only include foreign tourists?

39.5% of LA is a native spanish-speaker
I would

>gets swamped in foreign visitors
>see we're not even on the list
It can be busier?

Godverdomme zeg!

Is Dubai paying people to visit them or something? I lived there for a year, shithole doesn't even begin to describe how fucking awful literally every square inch of the middle east is.

It probably counts everyone that steps out of one of the biggest international airport hubs for an hour.

Not at all, I'm very aware that Finland is insignificant and that nobody bothers to come here, which is fine by me. Still doesn't explain why chinks want to cheat to appear number one on a list they allegedly don't care about.

>1.4 billion Chinese are all cheating to get two south China cities on a Business Insider user generated list

You Sup Forums people never cease to amaze me.

Or they just misreport the numbers, abominacion.

All chinks cheat, but I did not say that they all cheated on this list in particular.

Paris BTFO

>not a single wh*Teoid city

Based

>this butthurt

How am I butthurt?

very shit list

Jesus christ, grow up. Seeing Europeans try to talk down the rise of Chinese global importance is just as pathetic as when North Americans do it. Honestly, get over your European arrogance. It's baseless to begin with.

>inb4 chink
I'm not Chinese, just in a country far away enough from those who perceive themselves as the cultural centre of the universe to not get caught up in petty dickwaving. You fags respond this way whenever somewhere outside of Western Europe or North America rises to global relevance. It's ironic because this is the exact attitude many Europeans were mocking the Brits for who were in favour of Brexit.

>Hong Kong
>Bangkok
>Singapore
>Dubai
>Shenzen
>Kuala Lumpur

All cities no one stays in any longer than they need until the next connecting flight to somewhere better. Visitors are still visitors, even if they're only getting off a plane and waiting 45 minutes before getting on another, thats why this list is pretty retarded. London, Paris and New York dont get as many visitors, but the people who do visit are there to experience that city for a week and spend money, not to sit in a airport terminal.

Serious question to all people posting/lurking in this thread
Have you read the actual report by EUROMonitor?

it's actually free...

>Visitors are still visitors, even if they're only getting off a plane and waiting 45 minutes before getting on another, thats why this list is pretty retarded.
that's not how visitors are counted in this list

I have a hard time seeing how this has anything to do with tourism at all.

no

Good list. Don't listen to butthurt jungle chinks

t. pretty retarded

Ah Bangkok, the crossroads of Asia

You'll find Arab toruists, Persian merchants, Chinese, fat white pedos, and all kind of world

Its time to drop that vpn boi

If you wanted to point out a province with highly independented municipality, It's Taiwan, you dumbass

>Hong Kong
>Bangkok
>London
>Singapore
>Macau
I'm ready for the Asian Century :)

what's the deal with thailand? why so many people go there?

Ladyboys and little girls (boys)

>Chinese don't care about international prestige
Hmm yes this bait is quite good

t. Xang Wan
Fuck off to where you came from

ITT butthurt wh*toid

holy shit then there is in fact a lot of gay people in the world, why are they still hated?

Dubai is shit. It's literally just a giant shopping mall in the desert with Sharia law