why does everybody relate just us to weed? it's also legal in the Netherlands

it sucks ass anyways lmao

it sucks ass anyways lmao
and it's not legal here, it's decriminalized

do you sell weed?

Uruguay was a mistake

Latin America was a mistake

Its not legal?
B-b-but I planned to planned to travel there with my buddies.

Do you mean "weed" is "Marihuana"?

he said decriminalized, of course you can still go with your buddies and buy, at least in Amsterdam

>U R GAY

So you’re saying we won’t be fined?

Isn't the USA the only place with actual legal weed (in a few states at least)?

From what I remember as long as you don't just smoke in public and buy too much weed you'll be fine. Any dutchman please correct me if I'm wrong

You can buy up to 5 grams and smoke either in the coffeeshop or at home.
Legally you’re not allowed to carry it with you. If you drive and have weed in your car regardless of amount and without smoking it, you can get fined.
If they suspect you smoked while driving a car, you can get your car searched.
If you carry it in your pocket, they’re not obliged to search you so you’re safe

However if you smoke at a park at night or where nobody is, no one will give a fuck. Just don’t do it in crowdy places or near children. It’s not like there is a cop in every corner

Netherlands have many other notable things while Uruguay has only weed.

I’ll stick to edibles then

Is it a voluntary choice or the result of cop paranoia?

About to vote on it in a few months maybe.

I was planning on trying it but cop paranoia toppen the scale.

>Tipped*

Chances are you won't be the only tourist who's out there buying weed that day, and if you look swedish they probably won't assume that you're breaking the law (At least I'm guessing)
If you wanted to go for edibles that's fine, I just wanted to make sure you willingly chose to do and not because cops might interrogate what is I pressume the least suspicious person on the streets that night