Diversity is our strength.

>Muhammad was a feminist

bitch shut your cunt mouth

Well who won?

Not in one country.

Why is Germany playing against Germany?

>impracticality defines us

The spark is in the head.

Why are they going against each other? Aren't they both from Germany?

really makes you think...

That diverse Egyptian woman is wearing that stifling garb out of her own free will

>skintight yoga pants
>not as sexy or sexier than bare legs
She should get gang raped and acid thrown on her when she gets home if sand niggers have any integrity whatsoever.

lol
Soon

Yes, sure she is.

Germany won.

Well, Sup Forums? Try to refute this

(also according to his post history he jerks off to 14 year olds)

>(also according to his post history he jerks off to 14 year olds)
Which one?

Wife beating is expressly condoned in the Quran by Muhammed himself. Muhammad is the ultimate example to all Muslims on how to live your life.

>tfw have epileptic seizures and all you guys are making fun of it

It's really not funny losing a big chunk of your memory and waking up staring at a hospital ceiling with your parents crying beside your bed and a bruise/lump on your head where it struck the floor.

but on the upside if ever world war 3 starts I will be medically exempt.

>muzzie_killah
kek

Kek. Sorry melon head, this thread isn't about Hillary.

So, the one on the left then?

wearing tight fitting clothing such as yoga pants is HARAM

>Showing bare feet

Fucking harlot

I might've exaggerated a little but he certainly likes his women young

>[Weirdest thing you've jerked off to?] Some 14 year old teen soccer player, i just imagined the smell of her sweaty panties and armpits and her pussy juice mmm...
>[Would you get pegged by a girl in exchange for anal sex?] Nope, women should know their place.
>[What do you prefer,huge tits or a huge ass?] Neither, the smaller they are the younger they look, I'd rather not have a girl with saggy tits.
>Blackmailing a hot college student fresh out of high school... but it would be rape so it remains only a fantasy of mine
>I'd slap her and then tie her and fuck her anally with no lube and finally orgasm at her screams and then will have a second go and fuck her belly button and every hole i can find including her ears and nose

est germany (right) or west germany(left)

I got a good chuckle

they waz kuenz n shieeet

kek

jesus.

this is what muslim huggers are like in private

Not muslim huggers, he's an actual muslim