European gypsies in a nutshell

youtube.com/watch?v=KdM3EP7Xxy4

Just a reminder that these are the average european gyspies

>divorced mother doesn't let the father see his child
>the father starts a court case over it and calls a news channel to report on it
>news channel arrives at the mother's house
>the father says in front of the mother that she doesn't let him see his child
>the greatest recorded gypsy chimpout ensues
>the mother starts cursing, spitting, throwing bricks and attacks the man with a stick
>she can barely speak bulgarian, calls the camera a tv
>"i don't want no tv to see me"
>the father tries to use reason and logic
>mother: "what laws? what laws? they don't scare me!"

When not spitting, throwing bricks and stones at each other, gypsies force 5 year old kids to fight each other for their amusement:

youtube.com/watch?v=NBole3dykQg

These people are unfit for civilized life and should be deported back to india to bathe in shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HIDtGZlXI
youtube.com/watch?v=3GFlNg1R9eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JmLQYK_zo5w
youtube.com/watch?v=K22c_T4yc5U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/genetic-sequencing-traces-gypsies-back-to-ancient-indian-origin/
stormfront.org/forum/t1014018-3/
startribune.com/romania-38-detained-over-slaves-chained-up-forced-to-beg/386788041/
youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-nirYb00s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Finnish gypsies in a nutshell

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1HIDtGZlXI

>1,200 years and not integrated yet.
and people still say Multiculturalism and diversity is our greatest strength

peasants way back when that couldn't read or write thought Gypsies were thieving murderous kidnappers.

now that we can read and write, we still think Gypsies are thieving murderous kidnappers.

the remaining whites that have barricaded themselves against the Muslim and brown hordes, living in their futuristic sky towers communicating with their mind through the great information cloud will STILL THINK that Gypsies are thieving murderous kidnappers.

That male gypsie trying to control the wild subhuman females.

Fucking hell no wonder the babies always end up retarded, its the females that raise them. This is why the indians chased them out of their country, absolute untouchable filth.

>murderous kidnappers

when i was little my mother used to tell me that when it gets dark, gypsies roam the streets looking for white kids to kidnap and sell.

kek that was her way of keeping me from staying out after dark

>Michaloliakos turk

kek

Pro tip : their females are disgusting too

Bulgaria is a fucking shitholes. Also how can you tell Gypsies apart from other Bulgarians? All look same to me.

Fucking lmao

my father's parents told him the same about Romania.
they say that gypsies kidnap white kids so that hey can sell them/use them to evoke empathy from white people so that they can sell them shit

How old were you when you realized she was telling the truth?

i-it was actually true?

in romania atleast it is
we were on vacation and saw many white af kids and it was obvious that their "parents" have nothing in common

It is or at least it was 10-20 years ago, haven't heard of such cases recently.

Not surprise a kike knows so much about gyppos since you marry them en masse

>mfw i ignored my mother's warnings and still stayed out after dark
>mfw i could have been kidnapped by shitskins for being a dumb child
>mfw i could have spent my childhood in an adoption home/gypsy crackhouse rather than playing doom 2 and drinking cola

Our gypsies exists because the cuckery of catholicism. They were nomads, stealing, robbing, raping and shit, but they were christians so our catholic monarchs let them stay here with the condition of leave such nomad behaviour and settle down. Since this mistake we have deal with gypsies, their ghettos and their crimes. Since democracy (thanks europe) they are trying to look like a oppressed minority, shout racism when someone try to do something, but the truth is that when we think of gypsies most of us don't see them as spaniards or spanish, we see them as gypsies. Btw most of them are from Portugal, and you can notice this because their accent, but the most funny thing is that they try to hidde it most of the times, specially when they are infront of a camera.

Gypsies sucks.

one of the main premise of The Hunchback of Notre dame is that Judge Frollo gets enchanted by Esmeralda because she is not like all the other Gypsies, that is because she is a white women that got kidnapped as a toddler.

are you retarded? no jew would marry a gypsy, a jew would most likely not even marry a beautiful goy, especially at my grandparent's time
stop spouting memes please
the last part sounds pretty comfy

>>mother: "what laws? what laws? they don't scare me!"

Rock solid Ancap ethics, would marry.

They end up retarded because they marry their brothers/sisters.
There was recently a story on the news about a 12 yo gypsies raped by her brothers and then giving a birth to a child.

I kek'ed

keep telling yourself that. Jews have no standards, especially your weasel like women.

a thousand+ years of selected breeding for pickpocketing and thievery

That looks like a normal Russian family and house to me.

A jew would marry anyone he/she gets "interest" out of, not based on beauty. The myth that jews don't marry outside their race is the biggest hook-nosed lie I've heard all day. Why do you think you're called shape-shifters Shlomo

youtube.com/watch?v=3GFlNg1R9eQ

kek, there's worse
remember that news report about that retarded gypsy mother who gave birth to her 30th child and didn't know who was the father of most of the children and couldn't remember her childrens's names and gave almost all of them for adoption.

It is natural for humans to be emotionally attached to their kids while this mother was shitting out child after child and didn't care about them.

If you've never had a teenage gypsy girl in bed, you don't know what a wild sex is.

I would love to see an an abbo meet a gypsey

This is me dancing after the first mastika, minus the stumbling

These are not gypsies. This is just your average bulgarian.

Please Bulgaria. Stop chimping out all the time.

i dont know if we're memeing or being serious BUT LUK AT DIS NEW MEME XD
le ameriburger and le romanians are all gypsies, haha

>gypsies force 5 year old kids to fight each other for their amusement:
>implying there is anything wrong with that
youtube.com/watch?v=JmLQYK_zo5w

Kek. This is exactly how I feel.

Yea it's true.
My dad is from Germany and used to tell me the same shit growing up.
Idk how you live in a country full of them and have never heard this before...

youtube.com/watch?v=K22c_T4yc5U

Chinese knows how to handle eastern european scum. Based as fuck.

Why the fuck everyone in Europe calls them "roma" nowadays? Did цыгaнe/gypsy become an unacceptable evul rayceest word or something?

>country full of them
they stick to their ghettos or to the countryside because we beat them when they come to the bulgarian neighborhoods.
I live in the city so the only gypsies i see are the ones rummaging the trash cans for anything of value.
And thank god for that.

>being this delusional
Jews have always been small and week store clerks. Only a hand full of you ever made anything of yourselves.
Hell, it even took white people to get you that shit land back just so we wouldn't have to listen to you whine anymore.

hey im not the one spouting memes on an anime board, fatburger ;)
i dont know if i should laugh at your ignorance or laugh at how uneducated you are

>"what a wild sex is"

Still goes on today. The other day I heard some kids playing outside in front of our building and they were chasing each other and screaming 'RUN THE GYPSIES ARE COMING!'

Actually looked out the window just in case but the kids were playing. Their parents were on the bench talking not giving a shit.

Felt good.

It's sometimes true. Just recently a Russian teenage boy escaped them. He got kidnapped when he was little and now he is 16 and doesn't know how to read, write, or tell time.

Same here.
Fucking kek

A jew is just a gypsy that has made it.
You cannot refute this claim.

Those two words mean exactly the same thing you fucking kike. If you're going to try to lie everywhere you go, at least be able to form a proper sentence.
Also you are the one spouting memes, 1/10 for entertaining me.

a newzilandese is just an australian who fucks sheeps.
You cannot refute this claim

>Czechs Yes
Gypsy girls lose their virginity at 10 and get pregnant at 12

nobody calls them Roma IRL
just on TV

i got expelled for saying "gypsies" one time in English class and got expelled again for saying "niggers"
all from the same flaming sjw teacher

>nobody calls them Roma IRL

Pretty much this. In Romania at least I've never heard the term spoken IRL. We call them gypsies (or worse).

>a newzilandese is just an australian who fucks sheeps.

he also fails at shitposting

In my personal experience, gypsies are a lot more civilized than Kurds.

Yep, "Rom" is only PC infested crap that you see only on TV.

It's always gypsies, that is cigani.

This.
When I was a kid, my grandma and mother were saying if I was bad the gypsies were going to kidnap me.
Also never help them with anything, it's always a scam.

It's true, I'd rather fuck a sheep that one of your ratfaced IDF "models" desu

>gypsy become an unacceptable evul rayceest word or something
yes
About 20 years ago we had to start calling them travellers, now they're roma.

shalom dan

Here we call them sigojnere. Dunno where it comes from and it's probably offensive as fuck. No problem, linguistic PCness hasn't really cought on here.

>fucking with gypsies
Im pretty sure thats a good way to get some STD and get your soul stolen

we usually call them coals (mangali), reference to when they actually worked en masse as coal miners during the communist times

You can't really but neither his claim

truth, I had to live next to them all my life, it was a horrible childhood full of stealling, fights and even rapes

>looking for white kids to kidnap and sell.

They would go out of bussines in Bulgaria

>gypsies
>india

what

where do you think they came from?

we have to go back brah

we have to go back

eastern europe mainly

from when did they come to eastern europe, I mean

they are of eastern european origins. they're everywhere as a race because they take their shitty caravans everywhere and breed among themselves

gypsies are from india, use google you retard
this thread is making me contemplate leaving Sup Forums and never coming back. i thought people here atleast knew the basic facts

>they are of eastern european origins

Stahp. They're of Indian origin.

Senpai get your heard out of your ass.
Gyppos are NOT Europeans they are subhumans

Actually they are Nomadic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
>Like you guys before you killed the amalakites.

There are Gypsies from different places in the world.

>hurr durr what is an ethnic origin
go back to your cycles and dying in saunas

>mfw i realized most of Sup Forums consists of braindead retards
atleast i'll know not to take you seriously since you're retarded

Because media calls them using their endonym (term used by gipsies to call themselves) "Roma", when most people use the exonym (term used by others to call a people, usually pejorative) "gipsy".

Apparently "rom" means "man of Roma origins", but fuck knows why they called themselves this way. Probably because they were considered scum by everyone so they tried to take on a fake "respectable" European identity, by claiming they have some relation to Rome.

>portuguese education

>using wikipedia as a source

Nomadic = lifestyle not origin.

Gypsies are from India:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/genetic-sequencing-traces-gypsies-back-to-ancient-indian-origin/

They are called Gypsies because people though they were from Egypt.

Those Bulgar gyppos are quite polite compared to ours:
stormfront.org/forum/t1014018-3/
startribune.com/romania-38-detained-over-slaves-chained-up-forced-to-beg/386788041/

damn that's new. i know they're trash though, and I don't particularly want to learn anything else about them

all i need to know is that they drive a ford transit, steal everything they own and train their kids to steal like them

complete subhuman scum, nobody would miss them if they just vanished

>nobody would miss them if they just vanished

100% true.

The only reason I personally know that is because I have to defend myself against Romanian = gypsy.

It doesn't help that they call themselves Roma (fuck knows why) and we have one of the biggest gypsy minorities in Europe.

That pictures takes me back to happier times

They migrated from northern India and Pakistan a long time ago.

Wash the gypos! Soap wars now!

But in all seriousness, its time to eradicate these vermin.

>IDDQD

Just saw that pic - made me nostalgia hard.

damn I feel bad for you guys. at least we can mostly just pretend they aren't there, since they tend to stick to their shitholes which are separated from where people live.

do people see regular Romanians as gypsies abroad? I met this one Romanian once in England and he was a bro, but he was having trouble sorting his shit out to get a job, while I had no trouble whatsoever, coming from a different country.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romani_people
holy shit what are word definitions
gypsy
ˈdʒJpsi/
noun
noun: gypsy; plural noun: gypsies; noun: gipsy; plural noun: gipsies; noun: Gypsy

a member of a travelling people with dark skin and hair, traditionally living by itinerant trade and fortune telling. Gypsies speak a language (Romany) that is related to Hindi and are believed to have originated in South Asia.
synonyms: Romany, Rom, chal, chai, gitano, gitana, tzigane, Zingaro, Zigeuner, zingana, didicoi; More
traveller, New Age traveller, New Ager;
nomad, migrant, rover, roamer, wanderer, wayfarer;
Bedouin, Bohemian;
informalgyppo, gippy;
derogatorytransient, vagrant, vagabond, tinker
informal
a nomadic or free-spirited person.
"why should she choose to wander the world with a penniless gypsy like me?"
synonyms: Romany, Rom, chal, chai, gitano, gitana, tzigane, Zingaro, Zigeuner, zingana, didicoi; More
traveller, New Age traveller, New Ager;
nomad, migrant, rover, roamer, wanderer, wayfarer;
Bedouin, Bohemian;
informalgyppo, gippy;
derogatorytransient, vagrant, vagabond, tinker

Origin

Arn't the forsaken meant to be gifted with enhanced vernacular and prose ?

I guess being cursed and all really does fuck you up.

>gets agreed with attacks who is agreeing with him.

I ain't no gentile boyo.

It was a typical Romanian political demented and utter FUCKUP when the parliament decided to be SJWs ad absurdum and chanched the way gypsies should be referred to: "rromi" in English "roma" instead of the old "tigan" or the English "gypsy"; NOW you can see the similarity with the words:"român" or the English "romanian"

youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-nirYb00s

Snatch drinking game. Grab a few crates of beer and try this with your friends some day. Two simple rules:
>drink whenever someone says fuck
>drink whenever someone says pikey

Hardmode
>replace drink with shot

The most fun you'll ever have.

No. Tell me you're just speculating. Tell me WE didn't fucking name them roma...

Well I never had this problem, since I'm so damn white. It might have helped that I'm half Austrian half Romanian. So I never got mistaken for a gypo.

>mfw this happened/happens on the fucking rural part of the brazilian south.

>be tourist in berlin
>gypsy female beggar approaches
>i'm just chilling on the grass
>PLEASE HELP MONEY
>fuck off
>PLEASE SIR
>German man starts yelling
>DONT DO IT ITS A SCAM
>pause
>IF YOU GIVE HER MONEY SHE WILL JUST STEAL MORE FROM US
>realize i'm in germany
>remember all the fucking niggers i had to fish because mama merkel told us so
>grab my wallet, take 2 euro from it
>NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>stare at the angry german little man
>handle the gypsy another 5 euro while keeping eye contact with him
>NO WTF ARE YOU CRAZY THEY WILL JUST DO IT MORE
>another 10 euro
>STOP PLEASE
>last 20 euro
>german man has watery eyes by now
>THANK YOU SIR, THANK YOU THANK YOU
>gypsy leaves while laughing at the now inconsolable german
>minutes later i see the gypsy buying an ice cream to her little gypsy apprentice after seeing him running at her with a stolen purse
>lady gypsy sees me and smiles and nods
>it was my privilege

>1,200 years and not integrated yet.
b..but guys George Soros and friends(EU) made a lot of progress in Romania.They even changed their name to ROMA and if you call them cigany or gypsies you will get in trouble!
so progressive and tolerant!

In greece parents used to threatened their kids to be quite otherwise gypsy will kidnap you.

Gypsy kidnapping is a reality in all balkans.

Deport back to india for God's Shake!

WE MADE IT BY LAW TO CALL THE ROMA IN ORDER NOT TO BE RACIST IN THE EARLY 90s.
>România a ratificat Convenţia-Cadru pentru Protecţia Minorităţilor Naţionale prin Legea nr. 33 din 29 aprilie 1995, publicată în Monitorul Oficial nr. 82 din 4 mai 1995. Articolul 3 al Convenţiei-Cadru consacră dreptul, pentru o persoană aparţinând unei minorităţi naţionale, de a alege în mod liber de a fi tratată sau nu ca atare. «Posibilitatea de a se recunoaşte sau nu în denumirea adoptată pentru a desemna minoritatea constituie unul din aspectele esenţiale ale acestui drept».
>Consiliul Naţional pentru Combaterea Discriminării, în cauze recente, a constatat că, în anumite condiţii, sintagma «ţigan» poate îmbrăca forma unei discriminări, în sensul art. 2 alin. 1 şi art. 15 din O.G. nr. 137/2000, republicată, în situaţia în care se utilizează cu scopul de a atinge demnitatea ori de a crea o atmosferă de intimidare, ostilă, degradantă, umilitoare sau ofensatoare.

>romanian
>gypsy

Choose both