Iron Fist needs to be played by an Asian actor because Kung Fu automatically = Asian...

>Iron Fist needs to be played by an Asian actor because Kung Fu automatically = Asian, and Asian actors are entitled to film and TV roles because
>....
>....
>....
>....
>it's 2016????

Think of a more retarded comic-related controversy.

Protip: You Can't.

Cho and Rucka arguing about how their waifu should be drawn

who's side do I take in this dispute

>Frank "Based as Fuck" Cho

or

>Greg "I'm a Lesbian trapped in a man's body and no I'm not joking about that" Rucka

wow tough call

I'm going with the decent writer over the shit artist.

There is no controversy.

Stop reading screencaps of retards' twitters posted by other retards

if you pick a side in a waifu battle you've already lost

>Think of a more retarded comic-related controversy.
HYDRA Cap

make him half or a quarter asian, everyone's happy

A black person has to write Black Panther, because they are black.

This takes it for me. A bunch of non-comic readers throwing a hissy fit over SOP.

I didn't know Frank Cho wrote.

no, authors are different. shakespeare can write othello, but the script calls for an african for the main part.

if it's what the script calls for, do what the script says.

It's not even a controversy. The complaints stopped when they realized Dan was white from the start.

The people still making a big deal of it are not the vocal majority.

Man, I really hope they cast an Asian actor, and have him be educated in an ancient monastery in the Alps. That would just hit the nail on the head.

He does and is good

He did, and it was surprisingly decent.

fpbp

This. 100% this. You can argue all you want about all this racebaiting bullshit, SJW nonsense, and generally Sup Forums shitpostery that is only tangentially comics related.

But I have never seen anything quite as retarded as the fucking shitstorm because of the "Hail HYDRA" cliffhanger. People who don't read comics , but this was EVERY FUCKING NEWS STATION IN AMERICA. The highest trending hashtag on twitter in the world. Over something that is a completely boiler plate last page cliffhanger that every comic does.

The absurd leaps in logic from "Red Skull fucked with Steve somehow to make him think he's HYDRA" to "Steve Rogers is, was, and has always been an nazi-supporting anti-Semite."

See, it's one thing for us comic fans to stir up a stupid controversy. It's what we do. But when you have the general public going into a rampant vitriolic controversy over something that happened in a comic while the comic readers are just going "What? Who cares? It's probably just going to be a mind-control thing that lasts an arc at most. Calm down." then there is a fucking problem here.

#firerickremeder
>This girl had consensual sex with a black man and I say it's rape because she's underage in my headcanon!
>Remender is racist because of this!

They'll claim not enough, again

Yeah that was an embarassment to behold.

Actually the worst part is that after #2 was out some people were claiming that Marvel backtracked due to the angry reactions. It was really fucking clear most people complaining about it had no idea how comics worked.

>Think of a more retarded comic-related controversy.

#FireRickRemender is still the dumbest imo

This is a good one. People literally mad because they can't read.

Hydra Cap is close since the red highlights in the flashbacks made it obvious they were not natural and thinking it was a real retcon also shows lack of reading comprehension, but at least it wasn't stated by a character on-page until the second issue what was up.

Cap one required reading comprehension which if Sup Forums is an example isn't the best among comic fans, whereas #FireRick had the girl (Jet?) talking about her 22nd birthday ON PANEL.

that cap shit did get wild, i could give it to that just because scale even if #FRR is dumber