I'm excited for this, but fact that movie comes out in two months and they didn't even started marketing, scares me

I'm excited for this, but fact that movie comes out in two months and they didn't even started marketing, scares me.

>that scene

MASTER OF PUPPETS ARE PULLING YOUR STRIIIIIIIIIINGS

Eh, it's started. All my friends ask me about it, and I tell them if they're more faithful to the book than the miniseries was, there's a good chance that it's going to be really fucking good.

everyone already knows about it. they teased with the trailer and every nostalgic person that didn't even see the movie but saw the cover in block buster got a boner again for Red IT the movie. closer to its released it'll be heavily advertised during august then if its not completely shit it'll kill during october.

I remember the horror section just dumbfoudning and scaring the shit out of me as a kid. That feels like so long ago

Look at the trailer on Facebook and look at the likes/views. They don't really need marketing anymore.

And YES I love reacted it, fuck you.

Tell me about Ali, is she single?

Who fucking markets 2 months out?

Are you into Jewish men?

Never mind.

WAIT METALLICA MUSIC IS IN THIS MOVIE??

Since it's set in the 80's, I wouldn't be surprised.

Didn't one of the kids love rock music in the book? I forgot

>tfw they do a scene where one of the kids is like "I HOPE METALLICA NEVER CHANGE AND STICK TO THRASH METAL"

Wonder Woman got no marketing and that did well (mainly due to it being connected to the DCEU)

Scarjo's Ghost in the Shell bombed tho (and I liked it) but that was due to the trailers cos it had no trailers that made u interested

No? The book is set in the 50s and the only thing I can think of is the bullies are stereotypical greasers

starwars

>The book is set in the 50s
DUDE the movie is set in the 80's. Have you been paying attention to the production?

only had the MOST VIEWED TRAILER EVER ON YOUTUBE. Guess there is no marketing huh.

Original director was scrapped because he was making it too cerebral without enough conventional jump scares. Bad sign.

I'm pretty sure it's going to be goddawful and be scrapped before they even begin to start work on Part 2.

t. someone who didn't read fukunaga's script

>Didn't one of the kids love rock music in the book? I forgot
The book is set in the 50s

What are you talking about?
I don't remember any """special""" scene in the book or anything

Why waste their money? Just release a trailer that specifies the date and the nerd sites will advertise for you

And?

Rock music was around in the 50s.... of course it was still evolving out of the country/gospel/blues genres and still had many vestiges of the former genres.