This is a PSA...

This is a PSA. I understand that political stuff happening in comics is technically Sup Forums but just having threads constantly talking about race changing, Trump, who comics should or shouldn't pander to and lgbt matters does not belong on Sup Forums. Mods do your job and tell people to post that on LGBT or Sup Forums. If the discussion is centered around any of those things instead of the subject matter of the comic, the discussion is about those things and belong on the proper boards. This board is a shell of what it once was and its disgusting.

Fun is exactly what I'm trying to allow. I remember when Sup Forums was 50% storytime and 30% discussion about progression of comic characters, cartoons, recommended reading and arcs. Now its maybe 10% storytimes and 15% discussion about that stuff.

Most of the threads now are either LGBT people looking to fight with Sup Forums and Sup Forums or vice versa.

>This board is a shell of what it once was and its disgusting
You may as well try to revive a corpse that's already been decomposing for years.

Letting live action stay here caused most of this, people who don't actually care about comics bitching about stuff because they feel knowledgeable since they watch an AU.

>he thinks Sup Forums can be stopped

They are the new face of Sup Forums. Once Trump is in office their culture will eventually become part of the board mantra because it actually has potential for fun, unlike this and all the other reddit boards.

Shouldn't have acted so cucky Sup Forums ;)

I'm gonna go ahead and say that most of Sup Forums's users are from reddit or tumblr and didn't even bother to check that there is an entire /lgbt/ board where they can discuss this stuff all day to their hearts desire without getting trolled nonstop. They come here for the arguments though probably.

SHUT UP ARNOLD

Except it's not fun as how it is now

>stop posting threads relevant with current events, you're distracting me from my waifu generals

Okay Tumblr

This too
Seriously, biggest mistake ever done in board policy

There are boards for threads about "relevant events." Just cause you like Sup Forums and are used to the board doesn't mean you post off topic discussions here. If you want to discuss Ms. Marvel as a character and where you think her story should go sure that's Sup Forums. If you want to talk about how more people need to be represented in media and talk politics the entire thread that is Sup Forums or /LGBT/.

It's the same thing that happened to video games. They got more mainstream and normies flocked to them for "nerd cred" and brought all the identity politics tumblrinas with them. That in turn attracted hard right anti-SJW's. Now comics have to be a soap box for spouting social/political diatribes.

>post in Ms Muslim thread
>say how she's a meme character who will have no lasting significance in comics
>get banned 30 days

It's like the mods want me to ban evade and shitpost alt-right mantra that triggers them

>implying shooting the shit about current events with Sup Forums isn't fun as hell
Piss off reddit/tumblr. This isn't your personal hugbox where people only post the content and discussions that you like.

There's no shortage of storytimes, there's no shortage of comic and cartoon discussions. You're throwing a bitchfit because *occasionally* people have a discussion about something politically related in a comic or cartoon. Fuck off.

Who the fuck are you?

So... you're saying you want to Make Sup Forums Great Again?

>occasionally
lol

The craziest part to me is that they kicked video game discussion to /vg/ so they understand that some adaptions should not be allowed here. I don't see why live action is different.

Occasionally isn't it flooding the entire first 3 pages. Also thanks for proving my point that you should be banned for it. The only reason people do it is cause you enjoy arguing and think that's "fun".

Some people have lives and this is the only place they can talk comics for an hour of their day. That experience shouldnt be ruined by faggots like you that literally just come here to trigger people and be triggered.

>off topic

The subjects of threads changes so many times over the course of a thread's life that it's near impossible to determine what's on topic and what isn't unless you're there in the middle of the discussion.

The mods don't understand this because they're lazy faggots who just glance over threads and delete posts that aren't 100% reproductions of OPs statement

That's why everyone shitpost s

No the problem is people that can here for comics feel the need to spout their agendas on a board that is not for that when there are 2 boards who represent each agenda. There is no reason to talk about these things on Sup Forums unless you are discussing the character or arc specifically. All it does is bait the other side and you know it you just enjoy arguing.

Let's look at the catalog right now:

>pedo falls thread
>shitty art thread
>shitty OC thread
>Sup Forums tier image thread
>Cho shitpost thread
>filename thread
>shitty wecomic thread
>shitty OC thread
>storytimes that haven't been bumped in five hours

Yeah Sup Forums is ruining that quality material for sure

Just scanned through the entire catalog. There were two threads that could be considered "Sup Forums related":
One was a troll thread about Muslims in Agrabah, the other was this thread.

Try harder.

You must have missed the thread about political donations then

I fucking agree. It's like the only decent threads now ate storytimes and the rest is just fucking Sup Forums bitching at all times.
I don't like the random retroactive changes either, but fuck there's more going on than that right now.

>Things that are happening in comics and cartoons don't belong to Sup Forums

Are you fucking serious?

Maybe old Sup Forums didn't have this kind of discussion all of the time because the industry wasn't pushing this SJW shit so hard like they're pushing now.

They literally put Donald Trump on one of their comics. Idk if your little tumblr self gets triggered when you see there are people who dislike this kind of shit, but there are, and Sup Forums is the perfect place to bitch about it. Get over it

Post current events on the Sup Forums board where it belongs.
Moot was right to kill /new/

Get a job.

So fucking this. Any interesting thread gets 404 with 30 replies at it's best, while the 28283th Furrytopia thread gets 400 replies. Sup Forums is long dead

>thread about no Muslims in Aladdin
>thread about Trump donations
>thread about gender identity
>thread about Iron Fist race
>thread about Iceman being gay
>thread just bitching about Cho and praising Trump
>Thread about Thor race changing
>thread about how manchildren shouldnt be pandered too and they are the problem with diversity
>thread bitching about all the race changing at Marvel
>thread about the new Ghostbusters movie
>Thread about Marvel race changing and how its not ok

Yeah. Right. Only a few threads.

>No the problem is people that can here for comics feel the need to spout their agendas on a board that is not for that
>H-hey, th-this comic is literally telling you h-how to vote but you can't talk about this b-because!
This is what happens when you let the Big Two spout their destructive agenda for decades unchecked.

The difference is that video games became normie entertainment which meant a flood of new people playing games.

Comics are STILL super-fucking niche. The people who come here to bitch about this stuff don't read comics. They don't care about comics! At least with video games, the SJWs and anti-SJWs are actual gamers, just really fucking obnoxious ones. With comics, it's people that have never and will never read a comic coming here to bitch about things tangentially related to comics.

No Sup Forums is the perfect place for faggots like you to come and bitch about it cause you know it will start a fight. If you are far right and hate this stuff go talk politics on Sup Forums. If you are far left and love this stuff and think more people should be represented in media go talk about that on /lgbt/. Neither one of them is Sup Forums.

We live in a very polarized time, there's no avoiding this. I blame the cucks at Marvel for swinging the pendulum so far left that they inadvertently converted Sup Forumsmrades into Sup Forumsacks

Another just popped up about the shootings. Its literally half the board is off topic. Sup Forums is officially Sup Forums and Sup Forums tier of off topic shitposting.

Yeah, I should take a comics discussion to Sup Forums or /lgbt/. Of course, it makes perfect sense

you're a slow one, aren't ya?

Have sex and lose weight

>One was a troll thread about Muslims in Agrabah, the other was this thread.

I don't even think that was a troll desu

>Post current events on the Sup Forums board where it belongs.
No
>Moot was right to kill /new/
Kys

We need more cheesecake threads and fetish fuel threads. Those always have a chill atmosphere and are immune to shitposting.

Discussing how ass blasted or happy you are that they bashed Trump in a comic is not comic discussion. It's discussion about your politics.

Sup Forums is supposed to be conducive to chaos. Deciding what we can and can't post gets in the way of that. If it were up to me, the only rules would be not to post illegal content, i.e. CP.

No its not you little sperg. There was a reason Moot kept creating more and more boards. Sup Forums is suppose to be quick, on topic discussion that dies when it goes off topic and is pushed off the board. Not 8 threads with 400+ replies about politics or diversity.

I wonder who could be behind this post
seriously Sup Forums don't fall for his tricks, he just wants to keep you from thinking about what you read

>people in threads have posted things that are tangentially Sup Forums related
>therefore the entire thread is Sup Forums thread now
Sod off.

>mfw the board is getting rained with black dick and he's complaining about le pol

>There was a reason Moot kept creating more and more boards.
Because demand for it existed.

Vaguely political threads on Sup Forums are only a problem for autistic little shits like you who freak the fuck out over the fact that people in a thread you're not in are discussing things you don't like.

If you don't want to see posts and discussions that trigger your oversensitive little ass, use the filters - that's what they're there for.

What makes you think that shit isn't included in this?

Its not just politics faggot LGBT discussion belongs on that board.