Why wasn't there a push to get World Peace back on the air...

Why wasn't there a push to get World Peace back on the air? It was honestly one of the most unique and interesting shows in recent history and it was thrown in the trash for political reasons. If any of you can't see the injustice that was done in taking this show off the air, then I have no hope for you.

>inb4 gtfo sam
even if I am Sam Hyde, who the fuck cares, the show deserves another chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pl0ZmxUa8ms
youtube.com/watch?v=o0Scql36PJU
youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw
youtube.com/watch?v=fVOZ28u8wIM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Turn yourself in Sam, stop the killing.

>DUDE JEWS AM I RITE LMAO
>DUDE WATCH ME BLOW SNOT OUT ON CAM LMAO
>DUDE TIM IS A SELL OUT LMAO
>DUDE TIM GOT MY SHOW CANCELLED LMAO

I don't know, but I sure hate faggots like this:

it's for the best, ultimately

mainstream media has to be destroyed. hyde having a place on [as] for years would merely prop up a dying beast

once it all collapses, the new system will flourish, and america will be stronger.

none of this changes the fact that the show was interesting, unique, and dare I say funny.

Sure you do, Sam.

I'm really really disappointed that Trump didn't use his political powermto at least help both Sam and Milo in their careers. He at least owes us to give back to the front runners of the alt-right movement.

Because it turns out even NEETs have better things to do than work for free for Sam Hyde.

The show sucked, and that's why it got cancelled he's a fucking edge lord hack.

Now Eric Andre on the other hand, that nigga has the IT factor, and just keep on delivering season, after season.

Ab So Lutely!

I want more mde, show me a way I can fund or support them that would actually result in more tv shit beyond their youtube channel and I'm game

true, but just seeing Sam Hyde as he is now, makes me sad. Have you seen HydeWars? The guy is going off the deep end. He's a fucked up loser like anyone on Sup Forums, but despite all odds, he and his friends actually made it. Through hard work they were able to make a place for themselves in the world. To see that taken away from them just because some faggot at Adult Swim felt threatened, it just feels wrong.

I was listening to the soundtrack from the show just a little bit ago and goddamn, that music, and the way it was incorporated into the show actually made me feel something that I haven't felt in a long long time.

Wow, quick, someone please come tell us where we can send money to Sam.

We really need this information.

Snowflakes couldn't handle it

It bums me out to no end that I've only just become a Neilson affiliate. I watched every episode as they aired, but I could have really boosted the shows ratings.

Yeah, start by buying him pro-active, and a writing coach.

You can't, the band's broken up, it's over. Sam is going to kill himself soon, Charls will marry some Asian girl and move on and Nick has his antique shop.

I don't have cable so I can't be mad. But the clips I've seen from the are Chappelle's Show tier.

none of his stuff is funny but he seems like he would be funny to hang out with

get the writing dialed senpai

Let's be honest World Peace was all over the fucking place it would go from brilliant to lame in minutes. It could have been a lot better. That being said I would've loved a second season. That being said at least MDE are probably going to be more active now, a book, 2 video games, 3 web series and an animated movie are all in the pipeline now!

What is delusion, Alex?

It wasn't cancelled because of ratings though.

Americans can't allow decent shows to be made

Eric Andre is funny, funnier than World Peace I'll admit, but it's shallow. At the end of the day, it's world peace that you'll remember, not the countless times Eric Andre throws a chair or vomits on his desk.

yeah but if the ratings were through the fucking roof I'm sure the decision to cancel it wouldn't have been made so easily.

>half the sketches are first year film school assignment-tier faux-art cringe
>underage on Sup Forums sucks its dick

Like clockwork

>video games
what?

It was the first season of a show that had *very* little marketing and came on at a fucktarded hour (12:15 on thursdays) with no strong lead in.

Yep, they're building a choose your on adventure game and another project called Com98

(Charls finally got his way)

Clearly I understand all of that, not sure why you felt the need to respond to me with that statement.

Because it wasn't fucking funny. The acting and jokes were all other the place and if you ignore the catering it did to your political views then you should realise this too.

who's the best member of MDE and why is it Charls?

Sam has always been a fucked up loser.

Not only that but for its time slot it DID get monster ratings.
They have a choose your own adventure and some other video game coming out don't know when

they just thought you were a dick sam... one who hated people, not a guy pointing out and calling out every side of everything being cunty, pretentious shits who never actually help or fix things and fucking over a guy who was trying a lot to make something unique with his cohorts tells you what they think of actual art and satire

sam wasnt actually an apathetic asshole, he was just stressing a zizek style "being a rude piece of shit endears us if we can all just talk shit" but people are too sensitive of little bitches about trigger words like feminism and niggers and flint michigan

the flint sketch proved that these guys were shitting around the boundaries because they care and parodying peoples sensitivity which is just gestures. you could just be a decent person and stop being so serious about shit you dont actually care about

Tim has such soy face its ridiculous

Daily Reminder it wasn't Tim's fault.

It was Jew Gelman. The Jew can't take a joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=pl0ZmxUa8ms

Yeah, you didn't have to type all that.
The guy isn't funny, plain, and simple.
He's shit gets old real quick, he reminds me of a whack packer from the glory days of Stern. He's fucked Up.

it was funny though, not like Eric Andre "oh he's humping a midget" funny, but funny like "oh, I know someone who's like that" funny. It's satirical rather than straight up absurd, nothing really political about it either. Also, it didn't have to be funny to be great, what got me interested in the show was the use of editing and music. The combination of the two just made me feel things that other shows didn't.

I missed the entire affair. What actually happened? Why did they cancel the show? On Wikipedia it just says something about Sam Hyde being alt-right and nothing more. What has the Heidegger guy to do with it?

>DUDE JEWS AM I RITE LMAO

Fucking kill yourself you hack.

No one would ever want to advertise on the show due to its content and viewer demographics

you just dont get it because youre fucking retarded and probably avoid anything fringe or unique like its a mind plague that might make you be less of a shit human and more of a critical thinker

anyways kill yourself macdonalds clown man

just look at the visuals and listen to the music and tell me that this isn't beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0Scql36PJU

Well isn't that special, considering no one else saw it for anything more than hot garbage. Good for you bud.

Not true, Nazis gotta eat too

Neither one of those really happened. Gelman the rat faced kike got offended at the show and him and Joe Bernstein had Jew connections that helped get it cancelled. AS higher ups were previously wanting to do a couple more seasons

>Dude I'm so much smarter than you, you just don't get what I'm saying

Shit I wish Jew Gelman would kill himself!

It wasnt funny.Basic slapstick accompanied by dark ambient music is hardly the height of comedy

Whatever helps you sleep at night, the show sucked regardless of whatever excuse you make up in your mind to think otherwise.

The shit is amateur hour, and he's not funny.

unpopular opinion. world piece was actually good kino

look here gelman you kike fuck, women are women and they need to start carrying their fair share of the wage slavery and the heavy cattle yoke

>You'll remember one season of college tier 2DEEP4U "satire" broadcasted at the end of the night from a YouTube channel that barely break 1k views
Sure thing ,Jan

ok, but it didn't have to be funny to be good. The show was eyecatching at the very least, with sketches that went places no other show today would. Even if it's just as an artistic novelty, the show deserved to live on.

youtube.com/watch?v=nhiGNo6yCtw

Sam forgot the universal rule for anything that is deemed socially unacceptable: HIDE YOUR FUCKING POWER LEVEL

its just like any cutting edge comedy before: you don't fucking get it because you are not self aware or aware of the direction the world is going in. work hard, keep your head down--- way down buried in the sand. shit got canceled because they wanted an excuse to stop something that could potentially be positive in an actually radical and progressive sense, not some consumerist trash accessible product of positive progress

Brett Gelmans wife is a dog.

>unfunny show gets canceled
It's not a crime that it happened, but that it doesn't happen more often.

I liked that video I saw years ago (I'm 99% sure it was him) where he talks shit into a camera, saying things like "yeah our son is so good with computers, he's a genius!" but I've never really enjoyed his other stuff.

fucking this

Nice buzzwords, you just take a community college class or something on cultural analysis?

best sketch coming through
youtube.com/watch?v=fVOZ28u8wIM

Yeah, I'd agree, they spoke their mind and certain people werent happy.

before the leftist outrage, the show WAS renewed

not just renewed, but they did a tyler perry deal and ordered a "back 90" bringing the episode total to 100

but the leftists went above mike lazzo's head, and bitched to the top of Time Warner, who finally pressured lazzo to renege on the deal.

>people can't use words if they make sentences I don't like
fuck off retard

i have a fucking masters degree in film from the most prestigious public university in the world i dunno eat shit you bland illiterate Sup Forums shitposter.

you dont like comedy so dont talk about it. they need a law that bars people like you from getting your AIDS cured in the future, because youre allergic to whatever is new or innovative or quality

do you have a source on that?

>that one raging autist that always derails these threads

Hyde made up the 100 episodes meme to generate buzz but Adult Swim DID want a second season

i have an 8 inch dick, so whats up with you?

In exactly eleven years, World Peace will be considered one of the greatest one-shot series in comedy, and you will all still be here, not dropping "muh alt-right" maymays, but praising it as the height of comedy kino, arguing when you found out about the late Sam Hyde first and who supported MDE from day one.

Eleven years.
World Peace marked for Library of Congress Preservation.

Greengap this toast.

fug

>muh dick
is that seriously the best you can come up with? Go to bed faggot.

>Charls will marry some Asian girl
lmao
faggot

charls is a patrician white man. he likes black girls

black girls are underrated.

It'll probably be remembered fondly I'm sure

Because all live-action Adult Swim shows are shit. Tim & Eric, Eric Andre, Sam Hyde, they're all reddit hipster trash.

Haha that's totally believable mate

I guess it makes sense that you're shitposting on a Monday morning, with a degree for 10 yr olds you probably don't have a job

"I believe more of them humorless, unoriginal Jewish types are behind World Peace being cancelled."
>Arabs
>it's the jews lol
>Spics
>yep, jews, they own the whole network lmao
>Jews
>pure coincidence
>Japs
>definitary jew, jew fear samurai
>The One Black MDE Fan
>it's them jewcrackas, fo sho gnome saiyan

>White people
>DUDE JEWS AM I RITE LMAO ANTI-SEMITISM IS SO COOOL XDD EDGY AMIRITE

Can't wait until my gay as fuck race dies out.

>It was honestly one of the most unique and interesting shows in recent history and it was thrown in the trash for political reasons.
It was garbage and the politics made it toxic

Pretty troubling to see how people absolve Heidecker from the cancellation completely. Even barring what Sam said about the hidden influence of Heidecker, Heidecker explicitly said on his podcast if you like the show whatever, if you don't like it, contact the advertisers, contact Turner, make a loud noise about how you don't like the show. He might not be the reason why it was cancelled but he was far from neutral like he claims.

yeah man

love that memory

>Can't wait until my gay as fuck race dies out.
You should lead by example and neck yourself then

Consider suicide brainlet

i work for a pretty well known independent production company making six figures

if you actually went to college youd know a degree means something when you dont go to pisswater local community college

its not a monday morning for me, anyways, but time zones are such a hard thing to grasp for people who have 8th grade educations

so? i could pay you enough money to chop your own dick off so its irrelevant

what the fuck

Charls is manic but genuine. Crazy but sincere. He knows how much of his insanity to show, and how much to conceal. He knows how to operate within the world and when to rise above.

Charls is whom Gamma, redpilled males should strive to be.

He explicitly said if you don't like it you should do these things

Were people who didn't like Hillary Clinton and vocal about it bad?

jump into traffic already

The ratings were good enough for a second season. I didn't particularly liked the show, but you can't deny everything was caused by that PR bullshit.

>this Amerilard larper

she may be pretty but her pussy will always be nappy and purple