(Wake me up)

(Wake me up)
Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)

edition. Clinton News Network .com/2016/08/07/politics/george-p-bush-donald-trump-jeb-bush/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CZVwhVTNTo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1 nothing wrong with me

2 NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

So when does he kill himself? This is the final blow to a man's ego. Having your son support the guy who anally raped you. What a mess.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CZVwhVTNTo

>JEB's mind

three

Seriously though. During March I was certain this guy would kill himself. Jeb's dropout thread was the best thing to happen on pol this year

Yes it was. Maybe once Trump gets elected he'll finally free himself. I just hope someone is there to look after his turtles.

NO CROOKED HILL

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. TRUMP IS GOING TO LOSE.

GEORGE P. BUSH WILL BE THE NEXT REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT IN 2024.

SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE...

Cucked by own son. Jeb Bush is truly tragic figure.

>JEB's
i am not very good at english but isnt it just Jebs? without ' becuase that means "is"? same in title of those news, but idk if english speaking journalist would do such mistake so pls clarify?

>TFW grew up in traditional le Catholic family
>family eventually accepts spic race mixing
>have to grow up alongside sadistic, half-breed, retard offspring
>hate spics like no other

>jeb every night

No, it's correct. the apostrophe is for possessiveness. Jeb's, as in, The mind of Jeb.

It can mean 2 things... you already named he first thing, which means "is".... as in {Jeb's a mess}.

The other thing it could mean is showing ownership of something. So, you could say {Hey, that's Jeb's dildo}.

If there's no apostrophe, it just means more than one. So if another person named Jeb was in the room... you could say {there's 2 Jeb's in this room}.

Don't you mean
"Jeb Bush's, wife's son: I support Trump"

3 NOTHING WRONG WITH ME!

lel could life get any worse for jeb?

This one is one of the halfbreeds.

Is that Gambino?