A Mexican policeman was kidnapped, but to make his torment worse, the kidnappers also snatched his son. In the video...

A Mexican policeman was kidnapped, but to make his torment worse, the kidnappers also snatched his son. In the video, the policeman is tortured and then beheaded, while his son is made to watch. Yet that really was just a softy warm-up.

While the youngster is alive and fully conscious, the kidnappers flay his chest and belly until his intestines began to protrude. His lungs extract through the exposed cavities, and the intestines continue to pump in and out of the open abdominal wall from sheer terror, as the flayer smacks the young man to make him check it out. The flayer then cuts his rib cage apart and snaps it open, before slicing up his lungs and ripping out his heart, ending his unspeakable torture and with it, his life. The filleting concludes with the heart being stabbed onto the victim.

WARNING: EXTREMELY DISTURBING

bestgore.com/beheading/police-torture-beheading-son-flay-alive-guerrero-mexico/

Praise Huitzilopochtli

they know how to enjoy life

Was this a crooked cop with the cartels or was he just some random one they picked off the street? Pretty brutal if it's the latter.

>The filleting concludes with the heart being stabbed onto the victim
Based

honestly this is why I leave a tip when I go to a resort there you can see it in their eyes. they will steal your toiletries if you donèt. I just want clean towels when I get back from the ocean.

they literally say he was working with drug dealers at the start of the video, are you implying that an evil and corrupt cop should continue with this path of destruction?

you have fucked up morals, kiddo.

>be american cop
>shot nigs and get paid vacation
>be mexican cop
>this shit happens
F

I mean he's obviously a dirty piece of shit, but killing him in front of his kid and then flaying the kid dead might be a bit overkill. Just saying.

Just what the fuck is wrong with Mexico and its cartels

Even Colombian cartels, Chinese Triads or fucking ISIS don't reach these levels of cruelty.

So the guys who torturing him is actually on good side?

Wow, I was almost brainwashed.

What does his son have to do with it?

this

>While Hernán Cortés was in Tenochtitlan, he heard about other Spaniards arriving on the coast – Pánfilo de Narváez had come from Cuba with orders to arrest him – and Cortés was forced to leave the city to fight them. During his absence, Moctezuma asked deputy governor Pedro de Alvarado for permission to celebrate Toxcatl. But after the festivities had started, Alvarado interrupted the celebration, killing almost everyone present at the festival, men, women, and children alike. Unarmed and trapped within the walls of the Sacred Precinct, an estimated 8,000–10,000 Aztec nobles were killed.

>At this time, when everyone was enjoying the celebration, when everyone was already dancing, when everyone was already singing, they came to close the exits, the steps, the entrances [to the patio]: They attacked the man who was drumming and cut off both his arms. Then they cut off his head [with such a force] that it flew off, falling far away. At that moment, they then attacked all the people, stabbing them, spearing them, wounding them with their swords. They struck some from behind, who fell instantly to the ground with their entrails hanging out [of their bodies]. They cut off the heads of some and smashed the heads of others into little pieces. They struck others in the shoulders and tore their arms from their bodies. They struck some in the thighs and some in the calves. They slashed others in the abdomen and their entrails fell to the earth. There were some who even ran in vain, but their bowels spilled as they ran; they seemed to get their feet entangled with their own entrails.

tldr The war between Aztecs ans Spanish began with a massacre of 8 000 unarmed nobles with their children

evil breeds evil, pussies
are you legit retarded?

Such a rich and diverse culture!

I used to be able to watch shit like that but not anymore. Fucking hell.

Then why not just kill them and be done with it? Why go through with torture? I’d say the men who tortured them are just as evil as the policeman

I love Mexican culture :)

>the person against the person on the bad side must be on the good side

>Mexicans deliver again, and make those pussy whipped Brazilian manginas look like fucking ballet dancers
what did they mean by this

>dis iz da fauld of da cia and amerigan druggies :DDD dis wouldn be habbening if amerigans disnt use so mudge drugs fuggggg gringos :DDDDDDD

honestly this is why I don't leave my northern mountain town in the middle of no where. I have everything I need right here

torture brought to you by Drug Users™

So Mexicans are a hybrid if insane violent Spaniards and insane violent Aztecs...

Genocide when?

gracias amigo =)

>decriminalize and legalize posession of small amounts
>go to a store and buy some
>mexican cartels die
>stress rehab on the drug addicts

they'll recur to kidnappings and more violence, legalizing drugs against them is legit retarded

Yes we are but no need for genocides, Japanese were pretty savage they somehow found a way to become a culture of girly adults obsessed with Kawaii

>Mexicans deliver again, and make those pussy whipped Brazilian manginas look like fucking ballet dancers.

>mexcrement actually defends this

"Fucking savages" cry the first worlders while their youth buy dope from the exact same kind guys being executed in the video.

Maybe the fix your buddy got in the party last week came from this crooked policeman's drug lord

They will short term but mid to long term legalizing drugs fixes the problem Panista jackass

>Unit 731 (Japanese: 731部隊 Hepburn: Nana-san-ichi Butai) was a covert biological and chemical warfare research and development unit of the Imperial Japanese Army that undertook lethal human experimentation during the Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945) of World War II.

>Thousands of men, women and children interned at prisoner of war camps were subjected to vivisection, often without anesthesia and usually ending with the death of the victim.[19] Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Researchers performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was thought that the death of the subject would affect the results.[20] The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants.[21] Prisoners had limbs amputated in order to study blood loss. Those limbs that were removed were sometimes re-attached to the opposite sides of the body. Some prisoners' limbs were frozen and amputated, while others had limbs frozen, then thawed to study the effects of the resultant untreated gangrene and rotting. Some prisoners had their stomachs surgically removed and the oesophagus reattached to the intestines. Parts of the brain, lungs, liver, etc., were removed from some prisoners.[19] Imperial Japanese Army surgeon Ken Yuasa suggests that the practice of vivisection on human subjects (mostly Chinese communists) was widespread even outside Unit 731,[22] estimating that at least 1,000 Japanese personnel were involved in the practice in mainland China.[23]

>Prisoners were injected with diseases, disguised as vaccinations,[24] to study their effects. To study the effects of untreated venereal diseases, male and female prisoners were deliberately infected with syphilis and gonorrhoea, then studied. Prisoners were also repeatedly subject to rape by guards.[25]

thanks for the good laugh! I had forgotten about this slur!

>this retard doesn't realize that people said the same thing about the war on drugs

literally getting skinned alive

>Unit 731 and its affiliated units (Unit 1644 and Unit 100 among others) were involved in research, development and experimental deployment of epidemic-creating biowarfare weapons in assaults against the Chinese populace (both civilian and military) throughout World War II. Plague-infected fleas, bred in the laboratories of Unit 731 and Unit 1644, were spread by low-flying airplanes upon Chinese cities, including coastal Ningbo in 1940, and Changde, Hunan Province, in 1941. This military aerial spraying killed thousands of people with bubonic plague epidemics.[28]

>Frostbite testing[edit]
Physiologist Yoshimura Hisato conducted experiments by taking captives outside, dipping various appendages into water, and allowing the limb to freeze. Once frozen, which testimony from a Japanese officer said "was determined after the 'frozen arms, when struck with a short stick, emitted a sound resembling that which a board gives when it is struck'",[30] ice was chipped away and the area doused in water. The effects of different water temperatures were tested by bludgeoning the victim to determine if any areas were still frozen. Variations of these tests in more gruesome forms were performed.

>After victims were infected, they were vivisected at different stages of infection, so that internal and external organs could be observed as the disease progressed. Testimony from multiple guards blames the female victims as being hosts of the diseases, even as they were forcibly infected. Genitals of female prisoners that were infected with syphilis were called "jam filled buns" by guards.[32]

great book on this called unit 731
damn maruta

>Some children grew up inside the walls of Unit 731, infected with syphilis. A Youth Corps member deployed to train at Unit 731 recalled viewing a batch of subjects that would undergo syphilis testing: "one was a Chinese woman holding an infant, one was a White Russian woman with a daughter of four or five years of age, and the last was a White Russian woman with a boy of about six or seven."[32] The children of these women were tested in ways similar to their parents, with specific emphasis on determining how longer infection periods affected the effectiveness of treatments.

>Rape and forced pregnancy[edit]
>Female prisoners were forced to become pregnant for use in experiments. The hypothetical possibility of vertical transmission (from mother to fetus or child) of diseases, particularly syphilis, was the stated reason for the torture. Fetal survival and damage to mother's reproductive organs were objects of interest. Though "a large number of babies were born in captivity", there have been no accounts of any survivors of Unit 731, children included. It is suspected that the children of female prisoners were killed or the pregnancies terminated.[32]

>While male prisoners were often used in single studies, so that the results of the experimentation on them would not be clouded by other variables, women were sometimes used in bacteriological or physiological experiments, sex experiments, and as the victims of sex crimes. The testimony of a unit member that served as guard graphically demonstrated this reality:

>dis iz da fauld of da cia and amerigan druggies :DDD dis wouldn be habbening if amerigans disnt use so mudge drugs fuggggg gringos :DDDDDDD

Ah yes, because getting high at a party is the same level of complicity as torturous murderers.

and its not like they even tried so i don't see your point

>inject syphilis and gonorrhoea into PoWs
>rape them
Are Japanese literally retarded?

really makes you think

>Ah yes, because getting high at a party is the same level of complicity as torturous murderers.

you fucking drug addicts got no excuse.

>tfw share the same continent as mexico

thank god america is our buffer

Latin america is a part of hell

>being a drug user
No thanks, I'm not looking to snort rails of a man's cock.

Eating meat doesn't make you a butcher.

The only drugs I use are alcohol and maybe pot once or twice a year. No one was brutally murdered in the making of either.

cant wait to see this on Sup Forums soon lads

>an evil and corrupt cop should continue with this path of destruction
Agree, not sure why this sort of solution isn't done in europe or here.

You know that 99% of Japanese flags on Sup Forums are proxies, right?

This is why we need to agent orange the entirety of Mexico

The people are literal green inferno tier jungle savages

I'd say that it's the latter.

Maybe it's because the same thing happens to cops here, but it's never recorded and the torture is not that same level of cruelty.

Do mexican criminals also kill off-duty cops right away during a mugging if they find out that the victim is a police officer? Cops here are paranoid at all times when they are off-duty, that's why there are lots of videos out there about off-duty cops either eliminating the threat, or getting killed.

Deep down I know this isn't representative of Mexicans and all since many here tend to be nice, but why do the people let these type of actions go? Why not call up to arms and end this together?

>No one was brutally murdered in the making of illegal drugs
>financing murder's criminal enterprises doesnt kill people
lel this posts is american tier you leaf

Do you not consider your brain cells you kill from smoking pot to be a part of you? Have you smoked yourself so stupid that you can't see how you are killing yourself?

Why don’t we get drugs from Canada? Why are you the savage animals that have to supply it?

Were the torturers trying to send a message to drug dealers or were they part of the cartel?

there's civil movements called "autodefenses", but goverment dismantle them because dope is a ridiculous income, we are talking about obscenes amount of money, not even the oilest of the arabs could dream about.

>take a bunch of half-Moor savages who commit genocide as a pastime
>mix them with savages who have festivals dedicated to ripping out human hearts

What did they expect?

especially the ones with reddit spacing

And here we have the mexican apologist of the Narco violence, literally the first mexican poster.

You guys have Stockholm syndrome.

My guess they are used to it. I mean, the evening news is some group put some heads on a spike in a park, others are hanging flayed bodies in a bridge and the other is said video. Constantly for however many years this war has been going on.

Probably none of them give a fuck about it by this point like we don't give a fuck about afghan war or iraq.

Now i understand why our spanish brother's (cortés) smashed those scum (aztecs).

narcos are not just street gangs, they are like corporations but with guns
weren't the autodefenses just as corrupt as the narcos?

Based on what they said, the guy was fucking around dealing dope with some rich kid, the father was an informer doing inside jobs for the rival cartel.

>Narcos killing eachother
Literally who c a r e s

Mexico and Brazil*
but yes, don't ever come, you ultimate pussies

Even with the exchange rate, by the time you pay the bears it's just too expensive to compete with Mexicans.

No, the narcos did infiltrate many groups and manage to control some but compared to the Mexican government auto-defensas were clean as a whistle.

>Mexicans are killing each other!
>we need to kill them all!

> don't ever come
Wasnt planning on it, there is 0 reason to ever visit your circle of hell

Autodefenses shot everything on sight

noting wrong with that, cop was working with the rival cartels, shame about his son 2bh.

school shootings and trucks of peace are a better comparison, you are right people cant live always in extreme fear, one could even argue is an evolutionary tool to get used to all that, obvs not the ideal

I feel for you guys tbqh. Hope it doesnt personally affect you guys

And do you actually believe anything fucking savages have to say? Part of the problem of their sending "messages" is gullible idiots listen.

I'm not saying the cop was clean, I'm saying no one should give credit to what these savages say.

Wtf is wrong with those cartel guys in mexico lol. How can they even execute that kind of torture!? It's not even the first video i have seen of these mexicans slicing into the body of a living human with a small knife. Crazy. Just fucking kill them jesus. Fuck you

damn, sometimes I wish I wasn't Mexican

Remember reading there where two big self defense groups in one state that where at each others throats. Started with one member killing the son of the leader of the other group and the father pretty much going apeshit with the opposing group.
The dad ended up in jail and both self defense groups getting dissolved or others joining the cartels.

(You)

weren't*

>tfw I, as an American, will never be able to shoot someone that I know is associated with criminals on sight

good, the same goes for Somalia 2.0

pussy

When your two biggest sources of income are generated from business done by these fine indio gentlemen, and money being sent from the U.S. by hordes of other indios, can you really still be considered a country?

go to Mexico if you're so alpha, lmao

alright, check liveleak tomorrow.

you're just as fucked

why is the world filled with so much suffering lads

>d-do you like me now, Spanish brothers?

You're never going to be a Spaniard, Joao

'blonde nordic boy gets raped by 11 mexicans and skinned alive afterwards'

I honestly fear for when Trump builds the wall, if Mexicans will decide to move into Europe through Spain instead.

I don't want a single Mexican subhuman in my country, the next you know is you have gangs and cartels doing this shit all across Europe and Mexicans in online forums trying to justify and rationalize this shit, it's insane.

too many people not watching anime at home wrapped up in blanket

nah, we have robberies and hooligan's fights, nowhere close to hue and mexican barbarism tho

prepare you ass cause i'm gonna rape you :3

It started as psychological warfare, Zetas were made up of ex-military including Chicanos with combat experience in Irak and Afghanistan and Guatemalan kaibiles with experience on this type of shit.

It escalated from there as smaller gangs realized it was effective in both beating down the population into submission and intimidating rivals. These shit videos going viral means an advantage to the groups who make them and further feeds the cycle as these sons of bitches try to outdo one another in order to call attention on themselves.

Idiots like OP might as well be working for the cartels.

I unironically agree with this=