Are you Team Cho or Team Rucka?

Are you Team Cho or Team Rucka?

They legitimately are both right.

Rucka was given editorial control and exercised it. Cho was uncomfortable with Rucka's suggestions and was accommodated by being put on another book where he could draw WW covers as he pleased.

Stop making new threads about this when several already exist in the catalog.

>They legitimately are both right.
Pick a side, faggot

Then I pick the side of DC editorial who perhaps fucked up when putting them both on the same ongoing but then fixed the problem once a concern was reported to them.

>Not making a BvS shop for a DC based dispute.
One job, faggot.

>making this into a thing

For fuck's sake. Can't anyone do anything without it turning into some clusterfuck? Artists leave books all the time. How do you people function in the real world? When someone says something do you scream ARCHIVE EVERYTHING at them?

I'm team there's been enough of these threads already

Cho can be kind of obnoxious but he didn't really do anything wrong. Rucka is just being petty.

I guess rucka is "right" because DC left the decision up to him.

But also he's a douche because it's a variant cover from an artist that has fans who would like to see said covers.

>not putting Cho on Natashas side

We've had like ten of these.
It's getting old.

Rucka because fuck Sup Forums and your fetish fags

This would imply they would eventually work out their differences and return to being a team.

>Cho is a bro
>Rucka is a SJW
Cho, thanks.

I'm on team #you'reallfuckedwhenJohnsgetsback

Cho draws good boobs and asses.
#TeamCho

Neither. Though Cho is such a manbaby lel.

Team I-Don't-Give-a-Fuck

Team Cho

Team Rucka because I hate my penis

>manbaby
Tumblr please.

>They legitimately are both right.
No, Rucka involved himself in something that didn't need him, over something that wasn't inappropriate in any way.
How is that right?
No one is asking if has influence to exert, but if how he apparently acted is right or reasonable.
I would say no, nothing Cho drew was out of line nor against the spirit of his WW book.
Which then Cho would rather leave than have the petty guy exert his control over him and his art just because he can, rather any actual reason.
Best not to work with those kind of people if you can, they are not pleasant people, those that would be so petty and controlling.
I frankly don't know how anyone can defend Rucka in this situation.

Speaking of Civil War, is there any good rip I can watch already or are they all shit quality?

DC is retarded for giving a writer editorial control

Rucka is retarded for sperging out over VARIANT covers that aren't tasteless at all

Cho is 100% in the right

I'm on Team I'm not reading Wonder Woman

team guy who's doing stuff with the book and not just covers

I'm team "Nobody cares."

#TeamEdBenes