Which foreign girls are most into Americans?

Which foreign girls are most into Americans?

I dont particularly like US culture and would love to meet a foreign girl.

Which country has the most beautiful women open to starting a new life in the USA? So far, the only luck I have had is with Russian women, but all they want to do is have sex. I want something real

the shitholes

Israelis

>Wanting immigrants
>because you somehow believe that you'll be more successful with women from everywhere else despite having failed disastrously with women here

Fuck off. Don't care about your romantic ambitions so do as you wish, but please don't bring back anyone with you, no matter where they're fro. This country has too many people as is and I have no idea why we still haven't placed a full ban on all immigration

Women here love americans. They see them as big pots of gold.

Stop acting like our fuckstick of a president represents us.

If necessary I will MOVE to a different country to meet a girl.

Any European countries open to US immigrants? I have thought about the Uk, Norway and Sweden, but the latter two require I learn their language.

If necessary, I will learn the language and then move, but I need some advice here

So Scandinavian women?

>failed disastrously with women here
Except I havent, I just don't like the girls here. I don't like the fact that they love materialism (above family) and start wall twerking when "Deepthroat" comes on the radio.

At least foreign girls don't twerk all the time

This. There is literally nothing useful about people from the rest of the world so the immigration meme needs to die quickly.

Unironically French girls, they love the us.

إي مدينة تسكن؟ هل انت انين من الجانب القطري؟
i think we already talked about this but i wanna come explore and live in misr, can i come m8

unironically women from shitholes will 'love' a fat circumsised yank like you to escape from those shitholes

>importing people for your own waifu needs
stop this shit please

I'm not as extreme as you, but I genuinely believe that we need to make immigration even more stringent than it already is.

>another virgin loser sexpat thread who can't get laid in his country

>Unironically French girls, they love the us.
I love French girls, took French in highschool.

Everyone I know says French people hate the US. Why should I believe French girls would somehow love to live here?

God, nothing makes my cock harder than a women speaking French in a low volume, if you know what I mean

Then move to France. Just don't bring them here

Damn. Is Trump really fucking up our image this bad, guys?

But there is to some extent, even with the tired 'economic' argument. And I am not talking about unskilled illegal migrants here

I remember at the beginning of last year Jared distributed investor visas like mad to Middle-Eastern and Chinese businessmen, mainly to fund his Jersey apartment complexes. Then there's the H1B visa and companies getting better deals on certain engineering/medical jobs

That was when I realized that your government will still profit more from outsiders who can bring more to the table, even if its fucking cash from the soviet system or an African who ransacked his country's central bank. I think you want to say that an ethnic European would be perfect for your immigration scheme and a neighbour but its a different story in govt.

Dude I have seriously been laid THREE times. Fuck off. I even almost got laid by a super hot 18 year old but she told me she found Jesus just as my dick was about to go into her. It still kinda counts. I even asked her if I can count it and she said yeah basically

Who cares?

50/50

>tfw went to school with her
>the no chidhood girl that I remotely know gf

If you don't leave in bumfuck nowhere there's a good chance they'd like to try, French people are fascinated by the us even if they often don't really want to admit it. You're kinda what we wanted to be, a cultural hegemon with ideals of liberty and democracy.
I do, I love it when German girls speaks in a soft low voice.

Cringy

>i think we already talked about this

nah, not with me. there's like 7 different egyptians here at least. Come to cairo, it's where everything is.

Are you one of those queers than unironically cares and worries about what non-Americans think of you?

So according to these... Vietnam girls whose fathers probably got napalmed by us somehow lovwe us the most????

What in the flying fuck?

Nevertheless, I would be totally open to dating an asian girl.

noone will ever fuck you for free user

>been laid 3 times
>as if this is something to be proud of
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

stop giving excuses
you are a loser and you know it

It's not about that.

It's about which countires have women who are at least interested in relationships with Americans.

Because let's face it. Don't give a fuck where you live. What's that, the girls all wear shirts with English wrint? What's that, they listen to English songs?

That's right. They want the dick of a balding 56% Amerifat over you... how does that feel?

Numbnuts who neever had a sexy GF

I would wake up every morning with my Russian GF blowing me and swallowing my cum. Every drop, it was her mission to make sure I had dumped all my loads into her stomach. I got laid only by three different girls, but in total I've been lain hundreds of times to be honest...

Have youever woken up to a russian beaty with her mouth wrapped aroung your dick tryinbg to make sure you were always rained? LOOOOOOH sorry, I thought so

>america
yeah haha I think I'm ok man

Bullshit. Whenever I have random camsex and a girl from the UK pos up, she wall twerks naked and asks to watch me cum. UK girls are fucking dirty as shit

fuck off back to your own country

AMI GO HOME

>Which foreign girls are most into Americans?

>I dont particularly like US culture and would love to meet a foreign girl.

>Which country has the most beautiful women open to starting a new life in the USA? So far, the only luck I have had is with Russian women, but all they want to do is have sex. I want something real

>Whenever I have random camsex

The absolute state of Amerimutts

says "Germany" GERMANY!!!! The country n that gives tips to immigraqbts how to fuck your native women.

You tried to make up for Hitler, but you overcompensated waaaaay too much

Hey. 18+ Omegle exists for a noble reason

If you think it's bullshit take it up with your women

but really, does it make you butthurt?

>AMI GO HOME
We will when you stop consistently ruining Europe. Believe us, we don't want to live in Satan's Asshole (G*rmany)

>implying country =/ government
Also you're the country that stopped Hitler so you're one to talk

You ruined in Europe in 1945

fucking Americans

>Tard out and destroy Europe 5 times
>World puts an end to your larping 5 times
>Try again
>Third world puts an end to your larping

to be honest the americans were just another cardboard cutout bad guy to vietnam. they fought with the french, chinese, and japanese for years before, then right after the americans they fought the cambodians and chinese (again)

I've found that people from countries that you have ancestral roots in tend to yield the best luck.

Why do you care what irrational people think about your country? Trump is great.

looks like you need to read up on your own history

>tfw Ireland isn't even poor anymore and I can't use that as foraging grounds

yeah thank God for that how awful

Hibernian DNA has its roots in West Africa so try your luck in Nigeria. The [[[Irish]]] aren't even white anyway

>we need to make immigration even more stringent
>even more stringent
>1,000,000 people granted citizenship per year
>~4,000,000 births per year
>20% of new citizens are immigrants
>every fucking year
>not even counting illegal aliens and people overstaying their visas

Get your head out of your ass, we're being replaced, and it's not an accident.

BTW Germany your TV shows suck ass. "Dark" was a rip off of Stranger Things and "Iyt". Can you do anything original?????

it's crazy how much power the Jewish media has...

OP here, everyone that unironically replied to my comments is a fucking retard.

Good night and thanks for the entertainment

Fuck Off fake Troll. Actual OP here and I have the goal of jerking off to Kylie Jenner 3 times tonight. please fuck off.

Fuck off European larpers. OP HERE.

I've reported you two to the mods for impersonating me. Enjoy your bans.

the pro-American South Vietnamese didn't go anywhere when the war ended
Well except on boats and to reeducaiton camps
But the ones that didnt are able to talk endlessly about how great it was having strong Americans there protecting them and giving them free shit .
In a country Chinese people go to buy wives for $6000 USD the idea of rich foreigners giving them shit is very attractive.
And like the other guy said the Vietnamese don't resent America that much for the war, because when you get in so many wars you tend not to resent individual beligerents so much.

Disapointed in my Anglo brethren

someone link profiles of slags