Wtf! I hate Trumps now!

Wtf! I hate Trumps now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=63NNuG-6-hQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/" Keep typing and click clacking"/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Trumps are a disgusting family.

Only sadists hunt for fun. Donald Trump raised these sadists.

wtf i'm now a #hillarymissile

Well I know people have said this for ages, but this is the end of Trump. If Hillary is smart about this and plays her cards right, there is no way he is being elected. His son is disgusting.

Lol what are you faggots going to do to stop her?

Nothing. Keep typing and click clacking away behind your Logitech keyboards and 28" monitors. You all like to act like this shit bothers you when in fact you want, rather, PSYCHOLOGICALLY NEED someone as powerful as her. Is someone a problem? Just kill them. That's literally what you fags idolize about Hitler and Stalin. Add Clinton to that list and we have ourselves a trifecta.

I'm with her, and I'm ready for what she has to offer. It will be much better than anything Mr. Donald "You're Fired" Trump will ever do. We need a career politician, someone who isn't afraid to lie to the American people to protect them, someone who can sit on the grand stage with the like of evil despots such as Putin and Assad, someone who can inspire millions of Americans as being the first woman President, and so much more.

You fags don't hate her; you secretly want her and subconsciously need her.

Hunting is necessary for population control.

Nice fan fiction, well memed Ahmed

Hunt nogs when?

no threats = no reason to breed = extinction.

>The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
youtube.com/watch?v=63NNuG-6-hQ

That's not even Trump you shills

We humans are animals too. So why is it wrong for a human to kill an animal but not for an animal to kill another animal?

This.

A plague of elephants are breeding out of control and stampeding to your residence - call the Trumps.

Big game hunting is one of the main reasons species like elephants and leopards DIDN'T go extinct

The African governments make a shitload of money from the permits, which they can then re-invest in conservation and development efforts. Thus, they have a huge interest in stopping poachers, and keeping the wildlife populations high

People who criticize these hunters literally don't know what the fuck they're talking about

I wish he was shat by the rotten womb of his ape mother to finish on the bottom of the bathroom bowl like the abortion he is.

Same goes for the inbred fuck that poses by his side. i'd kill them with rusty barbed wire, I FUCKING SWEAR IT TO GOD

Stop using German proxies, CTR.

This was a paid political announcement...

>Prevent elephant extinction

So I guess elephants no longer have species of their own, they're all the same now.

The elephant that Don jr hunted isn't in danger of extinction. They're not the same species.

Who paid you to write that? No I hate clinton

> The stupid system set by corrupted african officials to please wealthy greasy occidental fucks is morally defendable because since a part of the money goes back to grow some more animals in order to be shot it's for the common good.

That's how stupid you sound, poor fucktard.

What will you do for spending money after George's wallet closes in November?

And those trophy hunts are paid for and the animals are bred for that purpose. The money coming from that helps survival of the species in real protected parks.

Fun hunt - economic growth - species protected
win-win-win

Hail the free market.

This, personally I hate the idea of having to kill a majestic animal but it's a good thing in that it encourages developers to not outright destroy wildlife.

Fact is we wouldn't have the many coveted wildlife areas we have today if it weren't for the Rich and Royalty hunting for sport.

If the Trump kids illegally hunted then I would say fuck them, but since that's a scandal the Media would love to run I'm definitely sure they did everything legal.

Buffalo were almost extinct in the USA, until people wanted to eat them. Now they're thriving.

Eat shit Ahkmed, you commie fuck. The free market works.

wtf i hate elephants now

We never will, this way we can promote our Queen Hillary and make Sup Forums hate Germans at the same time.

Biggest load of bilge I've seen this morning. You Trump-bots will lie about anything.

calm the fuck down fritz; licking merkel's ass may help you relieve stress.

> Buffalo feedlots is the same thing that wild herds roaming the plains freely
> I bring the free market when nobody was speaking of it so everyone can see how dumb I am
> I do not see the need to protect wildlife in a durable fashion, and not with the money we made killing them
> H-he's not falling for the b8, better call him a commi muslim!

It's true what they say about Australians.

>Which family value do you prefer?
Trump, of course! Clintons lead to the path of pussification.

>no argument
>hurrhurr Soros shill

Wow have you ever considered there are other humans on this planet who don't agree with you on everything? Really makes you think, huh?

There is no argument that could possibly defend this guy. He could be donating money to the reserve but he finds it a better use of his time to have fun "hunting" some old sickly elephant in a controlled environment with 0 risk. I hope Trump wins but this is big enough to actually bring him down and you know it. The defense here should be that Trump is not his son and distance himself as much as possible.

This bloke knows what he is talking about.

They're similar situations you retarded fuck.

>Animals in Africa get hunted near to extinction
>Animals in Africa are restored when there's a way to profit off them

>Animals in America get hunted near to extinction
>Animals in America are restored when there's a way to profit off them

I knew you Frenchies surrendered your country to the "refugees" easily enough, but I didn't think you literally surrendered your intelligence

they gave the meat to the closest village of starving africans

CHECKMATE

WTF, I'm #MentallyHill now. Let's hunt bitches instead.

It is totally legal to 'buy' the killing shot on an elephant.
And it is indeed sometimes necessary to shoot some animals because of the gene pool; speaking you cannot have one elephant bull produce too many children, it will degenerate the entire species in the long run; you need genetic diversity.
this might also someday be accurate for humans; look at the Jews, they have a genetic data service which will tell you if you and your wife are fine to have children or if those children will end up deformed or disabled, as is common amongst orthodox jews.

Trumps kill animals
Clintons kill people
>1 Shekel has been withdrawn from your Account for bad reasoning

OP, and people that advocate against hunting in Africa obviously don't know shit about wildlife conservation.

They pay for the survival of many of these species by letting foreigners come and pay for the privilege of killing these animals.

After the whole Cecil bullshit, whatever boogabooga country that Cecil lived in, faced a huge drop in hunting tourism because of the witch hunt of that dentist. They had to put down a lot of lions that they couldn't pay to keep alive.

Hunters pay for a lot of the costs of wildlife conservation. A vast majority of the money comes from hunters.

Fucking libtards.

why did trump raise such degenerates.

still support trump though.

that's not the point. they paid to do it for pleasure. there is nothing good or noble in that.

W-what is happening archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/" Keep typing and click clacking"/

Look, Donald Trump is a strong, beautiful, sexy man and he has my vote.

Yeah but why don't they just preserve them without killing them???

Why don't our farmers just raise cattle without selling them??? It's so cruel

it's just all so cruel

>The clintons care more about saving elephants than saving americans

S A G E
A
G
E

i wish i could get no more than a week alone time with any of these shills, though. did you know that if you're not british, many of your household items can be used as medieval-tier torture devices?

did you also know you can easily get rid of the body, you just have to drain the blood first and it will take much longer than usual for the corpse to get smelly? food for thought

yeah, one week should be enough to get them from begging for life to begging for death to not caring. that is when the kek permits you to end their misery

come shilly, shilly, shilly

S A G E
A
G
E

>bill and hillary start 2 wars
>b-but drumpf was hunting!!

so I should vote for Chelsea Clinton?

Is that what you're saying Frappuccino breath libtard that hates his dad?

Patently retarded.

How does looking at elephants help prevent their extinction?

Africa is not a country! REEEEE

This.

Why aren't you more concerned with Trump wanting to censor the internet than Trumpee Jr blowing away African fauna?

>Chelsea Clinton

>doing anything but vacationing with her low IQ and parents money

I know you're taking the piss, but killing older males stops them from cock blocking younger males and eating their kids, despite being less likely and able to reproduce themselves

Pretty much this.

This could destroy Trump.

That only applies to non white things.

Teddy Roosevelt regularly went on safaris and hunting expeditions and is widely considered the greatest president of all time.

Trump wouldn't have run for president as a Republican if he wanted to get elected you fools.

The only reason the Republican nominee is polling so high while middleclass people are getting fucked by the rich is because he's a celebrity.

He knows what's going on. He's going to make a fortune on TV on the heels of this.

Why is Chelsea using binoculars to see those elephants? They are right in front of her... I bet that shit is photoshoped.

hundreds of elephants die every day from starvation, old age, disease, poaching, and predation and nobody gives a damn.

Trump paid tens of thousands of dollars to shoot that elephant, and that money helps protect elephants.

But Roosevelt was a conservationist. He understood the importance of wildlife stewardship.

Trump's kid is just a limp dicked faggot.

>Trump: stone cold badass

>Clinton: faggy uni lesbian

Really need to think to figure this out tb h

People have known about this forever. This isn't some leak, it's always been readily available. Anyone who would care already wasn't voting for him

Liberal logic.

On other hand farm and reserves can gain income from hunting seasons, control population its a must to some extent. Not sure about elephants or black capacity to run one tho.

There is a protected area here were they farm of alligators (pretty fucking rare in my nation coast side) who were in endangered and almost extinct. People now can paid to eat them, hunt them or buy its leather from the sanctuary institution in charge.

Based on what?

well, that IS a reason to hate them. it's just that it doesn't change much, all things considered. both of them want killing animals to be legal. and in other areas clinton is much worse than trump.

On his dick being limp and his homosexuality.

Why do you shills have such a hard on for insulting people's genitals?

That's not very tolerant.

Sage

because they're mostly women, faggots and cucks, which means benis is all they really think about

SAGE
A
G
E

Lol you need to understand the role big game hunting plays for African economics, learn a bit about wildlife management and understand that most of the threat to some of the hunted species is from servere illegal poaching, rather than the few permitted game for a licensed hunter.

>Trump family pays lodes e mone to shoot old animal, money goes towards saving more Animals
>Clinton Family pays a little dosh to go on safari, maybe even talk about elephant in the safari

>Ahmed can't contain his need to involve death and shit every chance he gets

Sauce?

Pantheras aren't an endangered specie...
Chill the fuck out cat person.

>America has become so consumed by family politics that they're arguments consist of comparing members of the candidates' family rather than the candidates themselves

Checkmate yanks. You have become the very thing you hate: a monarchy. Even when Britannia loses, we win.

Why is this so fucking hilarious? Hillary-ous???