ITT this thread we say something nice about Austria

ITT this thread we say something nice about Austria.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YGl2Thh5OSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Produces best painters in Europe.

It's name confuses mutts.

Nice dubs!

lowest crime in europe
beautiful cities
impressive nature
underrated culture
interesting history
cool story behind flag

I highly doubt that we actually have the lowest crime rate nowadays but I agree with the rest, especially with the flag part.

We are 6th lowest globally It's possible. Everyone lives a good life here even the uneducated plebs so no one feels the need to be criminal. This is going to change tho, we elected a bunch of morons into office that don't understand that poverty leads to crime and crime leads to more crime

It's confuses Australians
:^)

I wanna find love in Austria

I'd say the shit ton of refugees we took in really didn't help

>we elected a bunch of morons into office
what happened during your last elections?
i remember hearing that some right wing party nearly won but then a left wing party won then there was a recount or something

That was the presidential election not the parliamentary elections, basically the right wing party that was butter about losing and therefore triggerd a redo of the election because of a technicality is now a coalition member and the both ruling parties won by talking about nothing else than Muslims and Refugees, it was the most primitive and retarded campaign I have seen in my life, and now people are major league butthurt that their new government wants to destroy our social safety

Crime is down severly from 2015. It's working, even fucking nafris start behaving when you treat them like humans.The fact that our prisons are actual rehabilitation centres helps too. But we don't deserve that, we elected idiots that can only get elected if foreigners behave badly so what are they going to do?

Was in Graz this past winter break visiting my older brother who lives there now (Don't worry we're white, at least 56%) and I have to say Austrian genetics ARE Chad Genetics, he's married to an Austrian woman and has a 4 year old son, little fucker already has a better jawline and thicker hair than 75% of the adult male mutts here in America, stay Chad Austria.

Any optimism in Kurz to fix that?

We need to unify again tbqh. Wouldn't even mind Vienna to be the new capital.

i see
thanks

it has nice beaches and weird animals

They are objectively the best landlocked country in Europe.

I really like my glock 26.

Thanks austria

Glad you like our plastic toys

It's only to get worse, otherwise they would lose spectacularly in the next election

Must-watch about Graz youtube.com/watch?v=YGl2Thh5OSc

Which is more excellence, Austria or Germany?

Austriae est imperare orbi universo :3

the house painting looks like Flecktarn.

>ITT this thread
Dumb nazi.

lmao lowest crime rate
>treating statistics seriously
end your lives please

Austria-Hungary 2.0 WHEN?????