So yesterday I sent a text to David Mazouz saying he should give me an amount in July 10th

So yesterday I sent a text to David Mazouz saying he should give me an amount in July 10th.

Today my bot made anoter 200 accounts on Instagram to send him another text I made saying he have a term to give me the money in 8 days or I will kill his coach of Krav Maga Academy, and post mr.David's personal information here. I sent the text some ours ago and he just saw that.

I will also send a fax to Krav Maga Academy saying I will blow up their building if they didnt give me the amount because I sent the same fax to other companies around USA in May.

-Capataz Sancto

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyindependent.com/news/state-police-investigate-bogus-bomb-threat-to-newspaper-printing-plant/article_3956ccfe-4490-11e7-845b-034c7c19fffc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2011

If you don't know what is going on, I made a bot who created 200 accounts on Instagram to send a text to David Mazouz telling him to give me an amount until July 10th.

The text was a similar text I sent to companies around USA in May saying I would blow up their buildings if they didnt give the amount.

Finally someone is going to make Sup Forums great again

why are you extorting a krav maga disciple?

so what brought all this on?
What has led you to threaten to kill someone?

lmao what is this third world fuckery, shoo shoo jungle ape

1 - He is a jew and Im a nazy
2 - They are forcing this faggot so much here on Sup Forums
3 - I want lulz
4 - I want money

bruh leave the kid alone

*reports this thread to the police*

My David will put you on the jail motherfucker

So Sup Forums faggots and pedos are now killers and hackers.

Jesus Christ, you're an idiot

good luck OP lol

How you even gonna kill a krav maga instructor? I assume you're a pathetic nerd fag. He'll fuck u up kid

based party poster t

Tell your David that if he doesn't give me my money I will fucking kill his teacher and blow up his Krav Maga academy and the whole block

interesting thread

i give you credit for at least trying something new

bravo

lol, good luck bro.

Have you gotten any money at all OP?

Because you're probably not going to get shit. And we won't do anything with the info. I got doxed when I was a r9k tripfag and nothing happened to me.

Now that David knows the existence of this place, maybe he will start to post here :^)

how about get a job and stop threatening a teen who's actually trying to do good, Ya cunt

dailyindependent.com/news/state-police-investigate-bogus-bomb-threat-to-newspaper-printing-plant/article_3956ccfe-4490-11e7-845b-034c7c19fffc.html
>“Good Morning, I’ll be brief. I installed several explosives in the building. If you do not send in the amount of $25,000 by May 31st I will blow up this whole block. If you try to contact the police, I’ll know. I also have access to your computers and email addresses. Go to the nearest Western Union agency and send the amount to Emerson Eduardo Rodrigues Setim. The passport number is FO645170. It’s a brazilian passport. The city that the money will be withdraw is Chicago, Illinois, USA. Do as I say and no one will get hurt. P.S. I repeat if you try to contact the police I will known.”

What the fuck are you?

>OP

He is a jew, he deserves that
I am Emerson Eduardo Rodrigues Setim, and I will not stop

do it Sup Forumsro

did your parents name you after Emerson, Lake & Palmer

What's wrong with your goddamn teeth

Based samefag

are you doxxing?

anyone else think it sounds dumb to threaten to dox him on Sup Forums AFTER you claim you're gonna blow up a building a kill a bunch of people? "i'll murder people close to you AND make you have to change your phone number"

Fucking lol