Wat is this

wat is this

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/marinajoyce7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Irrelevant crap that only mainstream internet users care about.

just a typical grill in Britain

britslut

Looks like a #CruzMissile to me

A female?

Wtf I hate trump now

Well it looks like a shitpost

That the girl that convinced people she was being held hostage by ISIS? Remembering seeing it in the news recently.

How did that all turn out? Is she being prosecuted for wasting police time or anything?

A chav

You're kidding, it's other people who notified the police so why should she be charged?
Hey! What the fuck? I thought British people were smart!

you watching too much h3h3

m8 I read a headline like a week or two back, I haven't followed the story, calm down

Well she didn't convince anyone of anything. Her fanbase said she was acting weird, then word spread and reddit autismos started looking for clues in her videos and tweets. She didn't confirm or deny anything which was a smart decision considering how much popularity she gained in just a few days.

Just skimmed her twitter, she clearly states several times that nothing is wrong. I even remember reading in danish news (how this even made it to danish news) that police had visited her and confirmed everything was okay.

Fans still didn't believe it.

Who is she? Some irish friend uploaded a photo of her and I had no idea about what was going on

twitter.com/marinajoyce7

That's a 10/10 in Britain

Its either her or anglo chicks m8

Thank you

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

I just checked. Her "acting weird" video came out on the 22nd of July but she didn't say anything until the 25th. I'm not certain about when the whole thing went crazy but it might have been within those 3 days?

coalburner with mental health issues. Basicly wet water.

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

bad wig and a cheap dress?

yw
whatever
Didn't read that much into it "oh gasp she haven't posted on twitter in 3 days she must be dead kill destroyed"

yeah or she might be the house whore in some crack niggers house not having time to type while gargling cock.

Anyway her fans are more retarded than her.