What did you think of the Neon Demon Sup Forums?

what did you think of the Neon Demon Sup Forums?

NOPE

Style over substance.
Real lowleeda shit

>go to first world
>go to swimming pool
>notice almost everyone have lordosis and NOPE neck

Someone pls explain

PARTY ROCKERS

Abbey best girl

everyone's sitting on their fat ass on the internet all the time, our spine is not designed for that

>Do core exercises
>Stretch every 50 minutes
Problem solved

it really does not solve the problem

Gtfo of my country Panjeet. We don't work in the shitting streets all day so our posture tends to slack.

why her neck so big

FAKE NEWS PHOTOSHOP

It should prevent it, not solve it

looks the same to me

>reading comprehension

Ur waifu a shit

>he has time to do that shit
Sorry you're so low-value m8, I guess self improvement doesn't hurt but I'd recommend getting a job

Imagine being Abbey in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Elle fanning, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your shitty posture and horrific androgynous alien neck. I would totally eat you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is snort another line of coke in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Abbey and not only sit on that floor while Elle Fanning flaunts her flabby body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her moles and pale skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that cat walk. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as Refn tells her she's JUST LIKE ME and DAMN, I TOTALLY LOOK LIKE *THAT* because he's not the one who has to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been eating nothing for your ENTIRE CAREER. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can see Refn's boner barely concealed by his magic towel as he rubs it mindlessly mumbling how beautiful he''d be as a sixteen year old girl, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in Elle's "modelesque (for that is what Refn calls his self insert)" beauty, unlike the beauty you worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous years. And then Refn calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Abbey. You're not going to lose your paycheck over this. Just bear it. Hide her face and bear it.

>he thinks human faces are symmetrical

I read "stretch over 50 minutes" now I'm embarrassed

Incoherent , derivative and ultimately just shit.

her heads tilted to the side u moron

>using a drug addict prostitute as a standard of beauty
really pickle my rickle

Of course, you shouldn't waste any precious micro seconds of mr. shekelberg's time now... Forget about your health and maximize your output, very good goy

You got me op. Not some pro model but I will get my spine straight this shit has to stop

You deserve a (You)

Thanks for proving my point with your high resolution webm

Probably the Jews

It sounds like a better movie

lmao'ing @ ur life

Fat AND proud of being a wagecuck

She wasnt pretty, just had sex appeal

she's cute and all but too flat

She didn't even have sex appeal, she was just a fridge

>she was 15 in that pic

>she's cute and all
she really isn't. look like pig ybh

yes and now she's older and i'm expecting, nay demanding, a huge bountiful bosom and yet i am disappointed

when did you realize Abbey is the superior qt?

Elle is just the worst.

big boobs would ruin her proportions

It was never in question

>come user, let's go watch a movie together!
what do

but how does she intend to feed her many, many future children? also slim+stacked is best

>game of one on one, user?

WUT DO???

"say that again but in Australian."

>you will never be that ball

>OI DICKHEAD HOW'S ABOUT YA TAKE ME TO THE CINEMAH FOR MOVIE AYE? COME ON DON'T BE A TIGHT CUNT

But with another ball, that smells like shit.

"Okay Axl."

>tfw no strayan qt gf to shitpost with

why even live

shut the fuck up faggot

ok, right after I pull my cock out you're mom's ass

fuck you you dumb bitch I ain't buying another ball for you to ruin go play by you'reself

Actually the spine isnt designed to be straight, but crouched over (i.e. walking with your arms and legs) and the best thing you can do is sit at an arch.

Elle and her faggot fans need to be bullied into submission.

she has got a slightly asymmetrical face (one eyebrow higher than the other) but it contributes to her weird beauty

>weird beauty

>implying the average wagecuck doesn't have the time
shit b8

>I used to be a giraffe before transitioning

long necks look elegant

I decide to use op pic as my desktop and name July Spinal Health Awareness Month

It's the nose I think. Imagine her with a long, straight nose or even a hook nose, would completely change her. Also face is a bit round but that's not so bad really.

would fug right but not left

>we're supposed to believe this little pig-giraffe hybrid makes other models jealous

Elle is the face of L'Oreal makeup irl

If you actually look at her she's fucking atrocious.
Nice ass doe

Yeah it's great advertising for make up to turn Elle's face bearable.

based as fuck

There's long necks and there's "long necks", user

How can one sister be so plain and generic looking whilst the other has the most striking facial aesthetics of literally any girl on the planet? How is this even possible?

she was on the cover of Vogue

>US Vogue

lol

>You've been eating nothing for your ENTIRE CAREER

Just imagine the smell of that ball.

i see two beautiful young girls who need to be on facialabuse.com

it was really good up until the last 30 minutes or so where it just went off the rails.

It had such a great build up and atmosphere and then... nothing.

Long necked bitch, like a fucking giraffe.

I'm just teasing brah.

i want to cum on that long neck

her neck is a fleshlight. use it.

Shit posture.

I'm a big guy for everyone so I've always known good posture would serve my lanky ass well.

People slouch and sit incorrectly too much.

It doesn't fucking matter how ugly she is, she's just a concept of virginal/pure beauty in the movie. She could have been played by any actress, it's meaningless

Was it just me thinking all through the movie that the other model girl was way more beautiful than Elle and everybody else was dead wrong?

>and revel in Elle's "modelesque (for that is what Refn calls his self insert)" beauty
holy shit

posture of the gods

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

but gun control worked in australia

> You've been eating nothing for your ENTIRE CAREER.

Why is this allowed?

>all this bullying

guys.. pls just post slutty necks ;_;

>"you lint licker"

because blind faggots like you

>user, some of the boys were teasing me today about my neck

That just looks unhealthy. She's going to have huge back problems before she hits thirty if she doesn't get surgery fix her giant chest, I guarantee it.

>falling for the breast reduction meme
each cut is an offense to god

Cant fight back as gov ships in chicks and sandniggers. Wew lad.

well america is 40% non-white, and they still haven't fought back

I understand that you like to look at it (I don't, because flat is Justice, but I understand you do). Sure, it can be aestheticaly pleasant, but the fact is, her spine is going to buckle from having to support that massive weight so far out from above her center of gravity. This will fuck her back. She's going to be in pain every night from supporting that massive weight by the time she's in her mid twenties, and the only way around it is to get a reduction.