Send a bunch of criminals to a place

>send a bunch of criminals to a place
>criminals turn it into a functional country

Why didn't this end up with lots of crime and people blaming it on their oppressed and financially disadvantaged ancestors?

because the crriminals didn't rule nor founded the country

Because human society isn't based on IQ or genetics, it's artificial social caste systems plus resources. Remove the caste, add resources, and you have a good society.

this

Also most white Australians don't descend from convicts but from people who freely immigrated here in the 19th and 20th centuries.

only the early settlers were criminals
everybody else that came later were normal cunts

>Australians respond normally instead of saying some retarded shitpost meme

That statement will piss off the bogans here.

Bogans deserve to be pissed off

we transcended shitposting a long time ago

Let me simulate the experience

>Because human society isn't based on IQ or genetics, it's artificial social caste systems plus resources. Remove the caste, add resources, and you have a good society.
amerimutt.jpg

ameriaryan

Criminal bitches

I don't know how much you can call Australia a "functional country" when it still systematically oppresses its indigenous people and tortures asylum seekers. Maybe the fact that we were built on a foundation of criminals would explain a thing or two about our criminal history and policies.

I have a theory that bogans are often more closely descended from convicts than other Australians.

see

Asylum seekers can fuck off though.

We still haven't even properly helped the aboriginal people yet.. why should we help some other brown people when aboriginals have been here longer?

I'm saying this as a guy dating an african woman.
(She'd be pissed off if she heard me say that)

>I'm saying this as a guy dating an african woman.
>(She'd be pissed off if she heard me say that)
cuckold's delight

Got too drunk

Is it true most of Anglo-Australians are from Wales because huge amount of criminals in London were from there at the time?

Ryan you've got to stop this.

Oh yes because you can only focus on ONE issue and help ONE group of people at a time. It's not hard to help asylum seekers, Australia is just a xenophobic country that doesn't want to.

Most of them were political criminals

THE australiANUS DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO STEAL,, DRINK,,, AND SNIFF GASOLINE
``THE australiANUS ``PLANTS`` CROPS. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING BEER!!!..the australiANUS DOESN'T BATHE , DOESN'T STUDY ,
DOESN'T GO TO SCHOOL , DOESN'T GO TO COLLEGE HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY australiANUS IN ``LATIN ???

*``AUSTRALOPIThECUS``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN australiANUS IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT...SMELLY
1- THEY'RE BROWN AND ASIAN, LIKE SHIT, SIMILAR TO MUD
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR FILIPINO COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF DRINKING TOXIC CALLED ``VICTORIA BITTER`` AND ``VEGEMITE``
4- THEIR ASSES ARE FLAT, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE A BRAIN, SINCE THEY DON'T NEED IT
6- THEY HAVE ENORMOUS NOSES LIKE SHARKS OR TUCANS
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, THE ENGLISH CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE BROWN GOOKS AND HAVE NO EYELIDS
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE ROUND SWOLLEN FACES, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCKED EMUS

>Australia's existence is purely because the UK couldn't dump convicts on us anymore past 1783
hilarious

>I'm saying this as a guy dating an african woman.

Post pics
How did you meet?
Where is she from?

>be britain
>have so many criminals that your prisons are bursting at the seams and you have to send all the criminals to another country
how did people back then defend that

Yes, it helps to focus on one issue before creating a new one.

More money for refugees means less money for aboriginals.

Aboriginals were here first... once we can solve the issues of drugs and poor up bringing aboriginals face we can focus on helping the sudanese or whatever.

>Higher taxes to pay for prisons?
>I dun fink so m8. Ship 'em off somewhere 'orrible.

Why don't they screen refugees, bring some of the smart ones to poor aboriginal communities and their visa conditions could say "must live here 20 years to be granted citizenship"

Thag would help refugees and improve aboriginal towns at the same time.

Or is this idea racist?

you can't cherrypick refugees, they're refugees not immigrants

Why can't you?

Make them bring criminal history checks and proof of education documents to get in.

do you understand what a refugee is?
say china decides to chimp out and bomb your cities
you escape to new zealand where you're denied refugee because you don't have any education and you shoplifted once

you are sent back to australia and you just wait until the war is over or you die

The convicts weren’t exactly hardened criminals either. Just poor people from the British Isles.

Oh shit cuuunts he dated an african woman, that makes him an EXPERT on the topic!

so the only reason to take in all refugees is so you can have the moral high ground?

No, the reason is something for the mutual benefit of countries and people, it's to allow every person the right to migrate should they face inhospitable conditions.

Let's say one day some dickhead becomes PM and decides scrawny retarded cunts need to be euthanised, it gives your dumb cunt self the chance to live otherwise you'd be fucked, mate.

>mutual benefit
the only benefit is that the poorer country has less retards in it now

Stuff like this happening in to other countries is not Australiad problem.

Well we decide to make it our problem for some reason...

Not sure if I actually believe this.

no fuckheads taking refugees means hosting displaced people until the conflict is over so they can return.
if saving people is moral high ground in australia then it's more fucked up than america

When are aussies ever going to want to go to sudan?

How does this benefit us?

There are skilled inmigrants who can't get into the country but sudanese trouble makers can.

Why?

>so they can return
bullshit cunt
why the fuck would they return to a shithole when they live here
"""""refugees""""" NEVER return

They never return.

We have vietnamese refugees that have lived here for decades and still don't speak english.

Thanks fully the young aussie born viets aren't like this.

Annnd then the peoole you save makes the crime rate go up...

Sure not all are bad.. but far too many are.

i'm just telling you how it is on paper
almost all of yugoslavian and german refugees have gone back.
a refugee from sudan is an economic migrant because he chose a country on the other side of earth instead of a safe country nearby but indonesians and pacific islanders aren't

>on paper
real life isn't a piece of paper

What? Refugees have nothing to do with quotas for migration. Are you fucked in the head, cunt?

t. bogan with a mental capacity of a 7 year old abo

t. cuckold who lives in a upper middle class bubble

None of the vietnamese have gone back and a lot mever even bothered to learn english.

There are old viet women living here that don't speak a word of english that have been here since the vietnam war.

Also they get pensions off the goverement.

That's because the communists won, mate. Who the fuck do you think they were fleeing? I swear some of you cunts are as dumb as doorknobs. Is it Perth hour?

since you love refugees so much, perhaps you can take several hundred thousand refugees from the conflicts in the middle east and africa right now hm?

I never said they did you retard.

I'm hust saying there are smarter and better qualified people who could come here instead of dole bludging refugees.

20% of the Aussie population is of convict descent though

Not my problem.

However them being on the pension despite doing fuck all work os my problem.

i don't love refugees i just explained that child what the difference between a refugee and immigrant is.
you aussies are so insecure and defensive

I am of proud convict blood, sir. Come down to the ex servy for a beer cunt

>I'm hust saying there are smarter and better qualified people who could come here instead of dole bludging refugees.

No, they can't because the quotas for migration have nothing to do with taking in refugees you fried cunt. Get the fuck out of here you cooked cunt.

everybody and their dog knows the difference
we're telling you why we can't take them but you just keep repeating yourself

Were the criminals freed once they got to Australia or was it more of a free workforce/slavery kinda deal?

clearly he doesn't know the difference as he thinks australia should only take in the educated ones

fuck off somali

>what is finite government resources

A refugee is an immigrant.
In Australia they never go home.

I never said it did for the second time.

durr why are dere no hot scandinavian wominz refugees?? why are dey al from wartorn countries? chekm8

Slavery

Them being from war torn countrys is not my problem.

We are litterly letting in people who have hacked other people to death with machetes back in their old country into this one.

Not all of them but some definatley.

The reason these countries are so fucked up isn't because the people are so lovely

>send white criminals to island
>they turn into 1st world country

>pluck blacks off continent
>centuries of rape, killing eachother and forming of ghettos