Help me out guys. I'm looking for a movie to give me a push in the right direction in my current situation...

Help me out guys. I'm looking for a movie to give me a push in the right direction in my current situation. This is my current situation. I likely failed Uni for a third time. My gf, the first person I have ever trusted and loved, cheated on me. She has been crying ever since, begging me to forgive her. I am at a complete ground zero. I have been in situation like this before, where I was standing in front of my ruines but had a thrive to start over new, in a new country, doing something new. This time though, I am feeling completely weak and powerless. I lost all motivation to keep on fighting as all my previous attempts have always resulted in the same situation, the one I am in right now. Having lost everything and having to start over new.
Any movie that deals with a similar situation or that can help me out in my situation?
I really appreaciate your help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KjpuxiV-_Es
youtube.com/watch?v=xY48e1oDXSU
youtube.com/watch?v=OoA4017M7WU
youtube.com/watch?v=ndEG28wKOnA
youtube.com/watch?v=pS59E2XTnQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not so fast

Groundhog Day

Are you me?

>best watch a piece of fiction, that'll help me

remember when you bounced back the other times it happened, and the high points you reached compared to your lowest

shit happens. focus on your studies and forget the chick, nobody is lucky enough to meet their soulmate the first time around

I love seeing normies broken down to my level

Barry Lyndon
Born to Kill
The Rules of The Game
Accattone
China is Near

The Bridge

You won't find anything in a movie. Watch/read JBP. Not even memeing.

youtube.com/watch?v=KjpuxiV-_Es
youtube.com/watch?v=xY48e1oDXSU
youtube.com/watch?v=OoA4017M7WU
youtube.com/watch?v=ndEG28wKOnA
youtube.com/watch?v=pS59E2XTnQI

Problem Child Part II

The 2 minute youtube video?

Thanks for the suggestion, but I just recently watched it. I don't see how it could help me now.

Not sure. I am not hurting. I feel completely empty as cliché as it sounds.

I am not relying on a movie to fix my problems, but I figued there might be stuff that can help me and or give me a new outlook.

>shit happens
I know, but it keeps on happening. Whenever I bounced back, I had hope in me. I was actually happy to start completely new. Change continents. Change my whole life. This time I am just completely devastated. And not really because I was cheated on, but because I am in the same hole again.

Dump your "girlfriend"
Get up from your bed/couch now and try to salvage your 3rd attempt at uni
Stop making excuses
Forget the past and focus on now
Moving to another country wont fix your problems

>normie
I spent most of my teenage/adult life in bed. Seriously. I am such loser that I could not even make online friends on a game I used to play every day on the same server. I was always going through the motions up until I quit my first study and job. After that I broke free and lived for a couple of months just to end up back in bed again.
I'll check them out. Thanks, man.
You might be right. I listened to the first three personality lectures and they really showed me new ways.

Robo Cop

Whatever you do don't take her back. You'll be giving her a green light to cheat whenever she wants.

I always told myself I would immediately dump a girl if she cheated on me, but now that it happened it is so hard to let her go. I still love her so much and want to believe it was a one time mistake.

I know you're going through a lot and it's veey hard let go of someone you care about. But despite all her crying she has shown you want you and your relationship meant to her when she spread her legs for a new dick. Don't let her make a fool out of you. If she really cared for you you wouldn't be in this situation.

Kill your girlfriend

End it with her. It will hurt, but eventually you will get over it. If you stay with her, you will carry that pain and mistrust for the rest of your time with her. This was her fuck up, ditch her so she can't hurt you anymore.

She sucked another mans dick while being with you.
What a dumbass.

Has it really never worked out after someone cheated. She really seems to regret it. And I can't stand seeing her cry all day long.
And something important I forgot to mention, I fucked seven other girls while I was with her. I never told her anything about it. Will I not be a hypocrite if I don't give her another chance?

Trying to decide whether this is alpha or shitty
Either way your relationship is clearly fucked, I wouldn't say you're in love with your gf so much as you're pathologically addicted to her, or just women in general considering how you can't keep it in your pants, change your ways fast!

She literally did the one thing that youre not supposed to do when youre in a monogamous relationship. Its over dumb dumb.

Man the fuck up and dump her ass. Dont talk about it, dont make a big deal about it. Dont have a "talk" where you sit down and hug and cry and then say goodbye and text each other everyday.

Literally send her a text now:

>You cheated on me. I cant do this anymore. Its over. Please respect me and dont call or text.

Thats it.

Now, failing uni isnt the end of the world, BUT sitting on your ass all day everyday is.

Stop making excuses. Stop thinking youre 13 years old and can waste your time. Get up and do something.

Life isnt supposed to be a hedonistic past time. Its work work work.

>Dont have a "talk" where you sit down and hug
Fuck man, that is what we have been doing the last two days. She is the only one I can talk to and ever trusted. I know you are right, man. I know I am being a lazy, miserable, piece of shit but somehow I can't help it. My brain knows what to do but my heart and body can't follow.

I do have mommy issues. Whenever I try to track the roots of the ways I am and my problems, they always lead to my mom. I tried seeing a shrink but the guy gave me a 10 minute speech for every little sentence I uttered.

Thats because youre used to not doing anything and because your lifestyle isnt healthy so youre low energy. Ive been there. It can only get better. Wallowing in self-pity wont change anything. Talking to your girl wont change anything.

>She is the only one I can talk to and ever trusted
She kicked you while you were down. Move on.

Make a plan how to fix your life. Start with baby steps. Fix your diet/routine. Fix your lifestyle. Fix your energy levels. Fix your uni...

If I were you, Id turn off your phone and watch something like "Hot Fuzz". Then after that, get up and do something. Like clean your place/room. Take a shower. Go for a walk. Do some chores. Get your mind off the negative shit and do something.

Leave her and then kill yourself.

third time? there's some persistent negative behaviours or tendencies on your end that you need to work out.
stop thinking about things in the frame of things happening to you; how are your own actions contributing to the manifestation of negative results?

like the man tho don't take his stuff too seriously. peterson's stuff () will probably help tho. "clean your room" aka "the first step to handling an overwhelming situation is to first act on what can be immediately dealt with"

>there's some persistent negative behaviours or tendencies on your end that you need to work out.
Definitely. That is why I was seeing the shrink but after five sessions I didn't feel like he could help me. It always is the same as well. I start out great. Motivated. Organised. Strong. But keeping motivated and organised is always a big effort for me. So after some time I start to let my organisation slip. And once I let it slip, the snowball starts to roll and in the end I am a lazy piece of shit again, that barely manages to shower once every two weeks. But it's not like I am indulged in something like vidya or tv shows. Instead I just lay in bed and wait for the day to end feeling guilty throughout. Then when the night comes, I don't want to fall asleep because I hate the guilt the day gives me, so I lay in bed and stay awake as long as I can, guilt free. I thought that maybe I have clinical depression or low testosterone levels or maybe I am just making excuses. I don't know anymore.