What if we have 269 tie?

What kind of chaos should we expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=32072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

President Rato

Trump won't be anywhere near 269, he will perform like Romney, but worse

I've been saying it for months. Come November, you will all know that I was right.

SLOW

No chaos. The house decides. The house is Republican so Trump is elected.

The Democrats deny quorum in the House.

The Republicans respond in turn in the Senate.

Say hello to acting President Paul Ryan.

Good lord all those states filled with nothing but straight white men and their bigotry and ignorance.

We really need to redistribute the wealth that is nonwhites to those areas so they can become cultured and enriched.

>establishment gets a chance to put up literally anybody
>they pick Trump

Uhh, bad news friendo.

I still don't understand why California gets so many votes.

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=32072

Hillary. Weapons. ISIS.

Daily reminder.

cause it has over 50 million residents lol duh

cause it has over 50 million residents lol duh

^

You're terrible at posting
And how many of them are "residents"

i know i am horrable at posting but i dont give a fuck. Population of California 2016.
Based on the total number of births, total number of deaths, net migration rate in the state, and the population of 2015, the current population of California is estimated to be about 39,309,017, which makes up 12.2% of the total population of the United States.

so i was off by 11 million.

Johnson will be chosen.

I hope y'all niggas ready to #RideTheJohnson

>What kind of chaos should we expect?

I WARNED YOU DAHNALD

Illegal Immigrants count towards the electoral vote count, so California gets an extra 5 EV's from that.

This actually makes quite a difference (since it's not only California). Trump probably has to win one extra state because of this.

House quorum is a simple majority. You don't need Democrats for that.

You mean so few.

Califrornia has one electoral vote per roughly 400000 eligible inhabitants, while Wyoming has one per 130000

niggers don't like the woods they are afraid to leave the cities

Not in this circumstance, the 12th amendment has this provision:

>a quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two-thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice.

The Democrats can block Trump if they want to under an electoral tie.

We aren't talking about voting power were talking about delegate count.

Yes, your vote counts more in Wyoming but it's only a few delegates worth while Cali is around 50

Still if it's based on population, California has relatively few delegates.

Tbqh I honestly don't understand why you guys don't just use nationwide popular vote.

For once the leaf has it right, anyone who thinks otherwise is straight delusional.

A national recount would be a nightmare

Bump. Hillary will lose the election! But we need to get out and vote anyway!

>aboriginal shitposting
Go back to your caves clicky

So NY and CA don't completely overpower the other 48.

>Minnesota ever going red
Hearty kek, lad.

This is the only realistic 269 scenario.

I stand corrected.

well, thanks to ginsburg hating on trump, she'd have to recuse herself, putting the supreme court at a 4-3 conservative slant.

fucking hag, i hope her running her mouth gets trump the win.

It wouldn't be that bad
But wouldn't that be fair considering most people love there? Everyone's vote is worth an equal amount.

Besides, NY and CA are only known as deep-blue BECAUSE of the winner take all system. In both states, around 35-40% votes Republican.

> putting the supreme court at a 4-3 conservative slant
Until Obama recess appoints Merrick Garland.

If we saw what happened in Florida in 2000 applied to a national level, it would be pure chaos.

We don't have a single electoral commission/board to count everything. It's broken up into hundreds, if not thousands, of entities - many of which are partisan.

>telling people to get out and vote
>shitposting

It's like you want Hillary to win, user...

Or should I say, SHILL

The same issue was raised at the founding of the US. States like Rhode Island and Vermont were worried that they would have no say because of populous places like New York and Virginia. Google what is called the great compromise.

What is good for places lik Long Island and LA county aren't necessarily good for a suburb in Utah; the converse is also true. Besides, the US is a republic, not a straight democracy.

>>establishment gets a chance to put up literally anybody
no, they're restricted to people who got votes in the electoral college.

Trump is winning Massachusetts, try again