reminder shit

*reminds you*

>Series 5
Where does time go /who/ ;_;

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NAO

I WILL MURDER YOU FOR RUINING MY GENERAL, IT WAS MY TURN

Is this a Star Track reference?

doctor poo lol more like doctor shite

Yeah, I hate that. And the thing is Bill could have been an ok companion if it wasn't for her being uses as a tool for their SJW agenda. She is the closest Moffat ever come to a believable young female character.

Remember me
In my life without life

chan you didn't say chan tho, tho

that's rude!

s-sorry
keep your thread alive and we will migrate one this reaches bump limit

Fuck off

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, 12/Bill “I'm a lesbian” Potts) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
And free scenario prompts:
games.usvsth3m.com/drwho/

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged

Chan i'm sorry Edge_Lord, I didn't mean to disrespect you, I still have this saved after all this time

REMINDER THAT WE LOST FOR GB AND WE FOUGHT FOR NOTHING

IT'S ME

"We're off to see the wizard!"

what the hell happened to this series

which picture was that?

>tfw not a first female openly gay non-white doctor

Any moment now...he's a-coming!

This picture

>mfw I'm in the legacy of /who/ and /who/ wikia because the war happened in my thread

Feels so good to be with you guys after 3 years

Hello again, no more confessions sorry.

literally the quintessential 12 picture

SERIES 10 SOUNDTRACK WHEN

I got me milk
I got me sugar
But I got no coffee

GIVE ME THE SERIES 9 AND 10 SOUNDTRACKS RIGHT FUCKING NOW REEEEEEEEEE

>breaks all the conventions of the previous OST covers
nice try

SERIES 9 SOUNDTRACK WHEN

why are "original television soundtrack" and "music by murray gold" different font sizes, despite being the same font and on the same line?

So should we do another /who/ ranks Who now that series 10 is finished or should we wait til the Christmas special

If clara actually shows up as a real character and not a hallucination I'll be very grumpy if it doesn't involve her accepting it's time for her to go back to the raven

Wait till christmas

makes much more sense to wait until moff's final episode, which is also the true end of series 10

/who/ why did the Silence have a whole network of tunnels underground attached to a random TARDIS which was all never mentioned again, and why did one kill Joy for no reason other than lolfunsies

Well, we don't need a rank when we all know series 3 is the best.

odd bait

very strange post

OKAY OKAY, HOW COME THEY KNEW IT ABOUT MONDAS AND BRADLEY BEFORE US?

To this day I still have no idea what really happened with the Silence. It was a wonderful narrative universe, and it resolved in a whole lot of nothing.

tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Silent#History

Moffats Grand plan being ruined by mid seasons break and change off producers

>Joy
who?

Missing Capaldi series where he takes Osgood on board the TARDIS and they go back in time to watch over key events in the Doctor's lives, resulting in Osgood creaming her knickers every 4 minutes.

I bet there are faggots ITT who own that exact jacket, that exact shirt, and that exact bow-tie. And I bet they wear them.

The woman in the bathroom of the White House who thought the Silent was wearing a Star Trek mask.

Great at Halloween parties

How old is Davros?

And girls love a bowtie, weird isn't it?

old

I wish I did I would wear them everyday

rip

>"Might as well rile a fridge."
kek, they're even acknowledging TV Tropes now

REMINDER

What is the record for The Master staying dead again?

how long until the alleged tardis interior leak?

she isn't dead, right? i mean, she could regenerate somehow, or...right?

3:00 P.M. GMT

If you mean prop leak user, I'm sure he said 8/9pm ish Monday. If he's on British time, that's about 7/8 hours from now.

The Master literally tell's her "don't bother to regenerate you got the full blast"

She transferred her consciousness into Nardole's body. Matt Lucas is the next Master.

thanks

Like that's ever stopped the character coming back before.

CYBER
MISSY

The Master's died """"for real""" about four times now. They'll come back.

she is basically stuck in a time loop, but all we know he's gonna regenerate into missy anyways so they could go back at some point and prevent her death

whats the soundtrack when watercutie saved Bill and Doctor? pls help, it was beautiful

Anybody else feel like rewatching The Doctor Falls?

yes

Watched twice, feels good to see the Doctor exploding those Cyberman

watched it for the second time yesterday. it felt even better

I can hear the Jew laugh

I have a long coat like capaldi and I wear a hoodie under it, sometimes with checkered pants

How those Cyber-evenings must fly.

>he's gonna regenerate into missy anyways

is he?
Missy is a good person now so why she would return, as a companion? for me it seems like Missy is really the last Master but is not the Master that comes after Simm.

I think that Moffat was going to have the Silence be upstarts trying to take the place of the Time Lords.

the master is dead forever
wont come back
ever

Just like last time

hi chris
no he dead
- steven

>first ever female master
>make her good
>then remind audiences that the last male master was bad
good work moffuck

I remember the introduction interview with Smith and thinking nobody could top Tennant.
Then out of the blue he did these weird explanatory gestures with his hands that reminded me exactly of what Troughton would do. From then on I was pretty much looking forward to his take on the character.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zog-6SrGxE0

also the master has been brought back to life through pure bullshittery so many times, in the nuwho alone he's come back through
>'time lords resurrected me for the time war' (???)
>cult of saxon bullshit with his ring?
I'm sure he'll be back at SOME point

funny that smith always says his favorite doctor is troughton

so the master is dead forever
the rani when?

Remember people saying the same shit after End of Time

>implying missy isnt actually the rani

>Missy is actually the Rani
>She was playing the long con on both the Master and the Doctor
>Simm's about to go regenerate into what he thinks will be her, but will actually be someone different
Bravo Moffat

Remember when he was 'executed' and somehow became this goo-snake and was able to take over Eric Robert's body? Good times.

lol that doesn't change that the master shot her with something that prevents her from regenerating
fat lot of good that plan was

Happy Mondaysian

Did he? That's pretty cool and a great Doctor to model his character on.

>"THE ASIAN CHILD"

still better than simm

He should regenerate into Bill just because he thinks it will annoy the Doctor.

>'time lords resurrected me for the time war' (???)
Why's that baffling? It's the best explanation we've ever had.