What does Sup Forums think of Abroad in Japan channel?

what does Sup Forums think of Abroad in Japan channel?
any better alternatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCnnSPut3diQI4BtrraKpsnA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I thought he was Mexican when I first saw him.

Not interested in Japan

hes a weird britbong

Gimmeaflakeman is good, he btfo's weebs and japcucks alike

Also he discreetly records qt jap girls like a boss

I just noticed how tiny his glasses are. Wow.

been struggling to find an equivalent to China's Serpentza for Japan.

Does Gimmeaflakeman live up to that?

Goddamn, Japs are ugly.

who's that, another logun paul?

serpentza is awful

his wife is a qt though, i click his vids just to hear her say "wehcam to anadda weeeeedeeeo" and close

i find her really ugly.
while serpentza is really pretentious due to his suit antics, his videos are serious enough (although over-rambled) and nowhere as cringey as c-milk the kike.

WTF how can he get a cute wife like this?

Laowhy86 videos are better than SerpentZA now. SerpantZA older stuff is god tier youtube though. Now he takes himself too seriously and his videos are all cynical as fuck.

Also, what are some Sup Forums approved channels for other countries (not just Asia). I really cbf waddling through hours of rich kids in their early 20s traveling "exotic locations".

It makes me more bitter than a lemon.

Girl on the right is a cute

His wife is much hotter than the monkey cmilk married

>cynical as fuck.
what do you mean?

his recent videos are half-arsed clickbait shit, he doesn't even say much he just rambles on about unrelated shit.

Basically what the Australian said.

A lot of it is just irrelevant too. Like I watched a video today of him talking about how people in the US called him Laowhy. Its just not the same as his old content which had genuinely interesting content.

I feel like he won't last in China much longer. I remember watching the butthurt viet's video and he raises a good point. I seriously think Winston is eyeing up the opportunity to move to the states.

Honestly, can't really blame him though. He has no real future in China and based on Prozzie vids sounds like they were starting to get harassed a bit by CCP.

Youtube "celebs" should be rounded up and shot. Hitler was right.

I loved SerpentZA older videos and it may have contributed to me studying Chinese
Saying that, I haven't watched any of his videos in ages because they're just videos with clickbait titles with content that he's covered before.
Unfortunately I think that's partially because that's how YouTube works: Clickbait title = views = money. He seems fed up of China and for ages it looked like he was going to move. Now he's in China on a marriage visa, he can't work so the only thing he can do is just make videos. I'm not even sure if he can (legally) run the bike shop.

I like watching Mark Weins and The Food Ranger. Both food channels but they go to a load of different places and the production quality is high. Mark Weins also has a secondary channel where he does things like his flights and accommodation. Both very comfy.

most people in a foreign country will just praise it a be fanboyish about it.
i like that serpentza doesnt give a shit and critiques it objectively - it doesnt shy away from admitting that china is a shithole at the end of the day

hence why i was looking for more objective people like him covering other countries, who would not sugarcoat their vids.

i cant watch c-milk because of his nu-male attitude and his annoying voice - surely his production quality is pretty good.

what do you think of "random" youtube channel

FUCK OFF SHILL

used to watch him, he's alright but the quality of his recent videos is meh

Rambalac is goat, no talking or shitty vlogging, just pure nippon

Yeah I watch these as well. I have never had an interest in Asia though, I just think they are comfy videos. I wish we had something with this format in Central Asia/Ex-USSR.

>Rambalac
really cool - looks like im doing VR in a japan map

>Mark Weins and The Food Ranger
tried watching them but they look and sound like insufferable effeminate soyboys. they just act like fangirls about literally anything.

the casual

youtube.com/channel/UCnnSPut3diQI4BtrraKpsnA

Numale face