So demoralized

I was hanging out with some people and ended up mentioning I was voting for Trump, and instantly they all violently turned on me. I was berated harshly, eventually they began yelling at me. They kept spouting retarded libshit mentally ill garbage at me. I didn't bother trying to refute them since they are beyond redemption.

Guys I don't think Trump is going to win...The world is too stupid to make the right choice.

>showing your powerlvl
baka desu senpai

@84567813

Your friends are trying to help you. You're being fucking retarded.

I left on my own accord I could tell they didn't want me there. On the way out I was so angry at them that I used my pocket knife to try to pop one of their car tires, but my knife was too weak. One of them saw me and ran out yelling "WHAT ARE YOU DOING", then began chasing me. I then ran around their house to gain some distance, so I could hop on my moped and give it enough time to start. And I barely got away.

Stand your ground and be calm, cool, and collected. Crooked shill's campaign is a personality cult centered on her psychotic manipulations. Show that you're unaffected and they'll shut up eventually.

>I was a hanging out with some random people at a bus stop because I have no car. I blurt out of nowhere "I'm voting for Trump". Like a pack of wild hyenas, they start mauling my hands and feet as I attempt to flee the crowd. I manage to evade the goblins almost as if in slow motion in disbelief while the monsters attempt to eliminate the only good around them. about a quarter mile down the road I almost made the mistake of returning....just to get my torn red hat.

>trying to help him
>by violently turning on him
Time to get new friends OP, they sound like they are shitty friends.

Wow I thought this was a Trump board. Fuck you guys I'm still voting for Trump. You have to be an idiot not to.

Don't lose hope , user. I'm confident Trump can win.

Sometimes you need a friend to slap you in the face and tell you you're going down a bad fucking road. That's what real friends do.

Stop hanging out with cucks. Problem solved. But seriously I see these posts constantly and I just don't get it. I never run into shit for brain liberals, much less hang out with any. Maybe because I am over 30 and live in Texas?

>Be spic, visiting legal immigrant family
>Mention Trump, say hes funny
>They start saying hes a fucking idiot
>Say Hillary is worse, redpill them on destabilisation of the middle east and how she has consistently fucked up, bring bernie discussion also
>Say at least Trump tells the truth
>They realize hes actually right even if he exaggerates, but say he will get killed anyways cause hes bad for the establishment
>Made some of them vote for Trump, the rest will now vote green

>Now i will go back having done a good job

You are welcome burgers

Let's be honest, Trump isn't the right choice either.
Hillary is a horrible person and her political achievements are absolute shit tier, but Trump isn't the mastermind the falling apart economy (worldwide) needs.
Ted would be shit too, I guess, don't know enough about other candidates to judge them, but Trump and Hillary? Both are 100% bottom of the bin.

Yea Texas is probably great. I'm 29 and I'm in Virginia. I'm not sure how cucked the rest of the country is, but I see a lot of liberal hipster looking types here. I've always hated them, elitist pricks always treating me like I'm uncool

it is, there have been 500milion shills here lately because he might actually win

Just keep a shit-eating grin the whole time. It will make it even sweeter if they lose

Thanks Pablo. Good man.

Go back to where you came from.

Sometimes you have to let things fall apart for a better system to emerge.
Trump would be the best way to make things go to hell so that we can start fresh.
People who live off the welfare-state are the ones who fear someone like Trump, because he could fuck the system that feeds them.

Yeah it was the same with me. Sadly it seems all of my family and everyone I know is some kind of faggot liberal and they all drink the fucking koolaid.
They unironically think Obama is the best president we've ever had and that Trump is going to end the world and that there's nothing wrong with muslims raping kids.
It's absolutely fucked.

I still think that a young helmut schmidt kind of guy would be better for all of us.
To be quite honest, I'm not so afraid of systems collapsing, but civil wars emerging.

>I left on my own accord I could tell they didn't want me there. On the way out I was so angry at them that I used my pocket knife to try to pop one of their car tires, but my knife was too weak. One of them saw me and ran out yelling "WHAT ARE YOU DOING", then began chasing me. I then ran around their house to gain some distance, so I could hop on my moped and give it enough time to start. And I barely got away.
Drumpf supporters, everyone. Fucking thugs.