Did you guys see the Cult of Chucky trailer yet? Looks pretty fucking good and I'm so glad they cut that CGI-Chucky out...

Did you guys see the Cult of Chucky trailer yet? Looks pretty fucking good and I'm so glad they cut that CGI-Chucky out..
youtube.com/watch?v=7BMd1uF8ZOI

this looks pretty good. whos the main chick tho? was she in the last one?

Chucky is a psychopathic Mongoloid who's not really alive.

Just like you, Jai.

Link me up desu senpai

Hi Billy

I'm retarded btw... why does that bitch look like Brad Dourif though

I'm only watching this for Jen Tilly's nasally voice.

Yes, she was in Curse of Chucky. Her name is Fiona Douriff who is also the daughter of Brad Douriff who plays Chucky.

That's his daughter, user.

JUST

do the Chucky movies essentially boil down to everyone being retarded? How could you possibly lose a fight to a fucking ultra midget with 10cm arms?

I think it's just the fact that you aren't expecting a doll to be after you. And not to mention, they are small and can get away easily. But, I also think it's mostly (and this is the main theme of the entire series) because no one is going to believe the fact that a doll killed your whole family and not you. That's why, in this movie, its set in a mental hospital.

CGI Chucky?

Yeah, they used a CGI-Chucky for a lot of the action scenes in Curse of Chucky.

What the fuck is the timeline now? I stopped watching after Chucky and his wife had a son/daughter, or whatever it was and they swapped bodies at the end, except for Chucky.

I thought Chucky would be dead by now.

from memory doesn't he usually kill the strongest person first in his movies? like the one guy who would actually kick his little ass always gets killed before they realize chucky is alive.
now that strong man is dead the weak little piss ants are easy to kill off, and still cant grasp how a doll killed that man. if you were home alone and you saw some little doll thing standing over the body of your dad or some big guy youd shit yourself aswell.

>Looks pretty fucking good

Weird way of writing "this is the worst fucking thing I've ever seen"

Brainlet

>he doesn't like to get comfy

>Just turn your brain off

>hes never been on a couch with a female holding onto you because it makes her feel safer
>hes never felt that warm feeling you get inside when she starts cuddling you
>hes never had the best teen sex of his life watching these movies
>he never got a few buddies round and ordered pizza and had a few beers and watched these movies
>hes never really lived

the last movie was direct to dvd and it was one of the best in the franchise. the genre has had many recent low to mid budget films be successful. we should be encouraging these films. if you can make a good film with a low budget and limited release then why not? i'd rather have a bunch of Curse of Chuckys than one big budget Chucky film that suffers from investor/studio meddling

I experienced this but with quality cinéma, not this retard tier T R A S H

sure ya did pal, sure ya did
because every teenage girl likes watching some weird faggy french/ japanese shit when they want to hook up

>Tfw Chucky traumatized me at 8 years old and I couldn't take a bath with the curtains on for 2 years.
Never watch horror movies as a kid. Chucky is just cheesy now as an adult.