Another night spent doing cocaine and dextrometorphan

>Another night spent doing cocaine and dextrometorphan
Is this normal in your country?

No

Were you on /bbg/ earlier you canuck?

fuck off you piece of shit. i would have no problem calling the rcmp to get you.

quebec commie?

Do you want cocaine and Dex?

No, the fuck is that?

No please dont

Québec but not a commie

fuck you for betraying your own people scum

cocaine is gross i dont want it here. allowing it on the streets is betraying my people.

>cocaine and dextrometorphan
is it good combo?

No.
Drugs are for poor people

Bloodborne General
Someone posted the same frog there earlier

I usually take benzos or drink. Often assorted stimulants too.

Once I run out of money for drugs I'm probably going to hang myself in the back yard, there is a nice tree for it.

i don't know any dealers and my youthful look and naivette scares off potential dealers so no, no drugs for me

drugs are always going to be on the streets, no matter where you live as long as people are poor. calling the cops is a bitch moves. going to jail over a petty drug crime wont solve shit retard

No thank you.

No, we sell drugs, we don't use them.

No, coke is pretty hard to come by and expensive

To go in a nightclub I enjoy Dex plus cocaine plus MDMA. Dex mix well with alcohol too imo.

Nice, im scared of getting into benzos though.

> come to the section of the board full of autist virgins with tonnes of complexes who always expressly try to show how conservative and 'non-degenerated' they are
> look guys I use drugs
not a good idea

Do fentanyl

Are you the Kazakh who take mephedrone? Anyway I only browse Sup Forums so I wouldn't know where to post my druggie shit outside of my Snapchat stories.

Almost managed to steal some fentayl patches from a girl. But I've read it's not that nice.

in colombia yes, except for the dextrometorphan part

>Are you the Kazakh who take mephedrone?
maybe, I take meph sometimes, but the only time I posted about that was yesterday

Its the best part

You post this thread eveyday, please fuck off

Don't tell me what to do. It'd be easy to come to tiny Luxembourg to beat your ass up. Btw do you speak French?

Yea I saw your post. How easy is it to access drugs in a country like Kazakhstan? Do you live in a big city? Is mephedrone nice? Never tried it.

Who /nitrous oxide/ here? That shit makes you FLOAT.

coke and dxm is a dangerous mix. dont do it

>How easy is it to access drugs in a country like Kazakhstan?
only 5-6 years ago all we had here was shitty local sort of weed and heroine, but now thanks to modern technologies we can acquire some more type of drugs using internet. My city is about 400k people, quite big for Kz. Mephedrone is pretty nice if you use it not often, kinda MDMA with great euphoria but lack of psychedelic effects. So if you have acces to MDMA getting a meph is sensless I think.

Interesting image. Thanks man.

Is this for real?

np. stay safe

Interesting. It would be the opposite here, MDMA is extremely accessible (like 4$ for a cap that has between 200-500 mg). However mephedrone is pretty rare.

drug policy in some ex-ussr countries like Russia and Kz is retarded, making people do obscure compounds instead of good known classic.

amphetamine here (popular in PL)

I have about 200mg of it right now.

I have 1 gram
nieironicznie na zdrowie druhu

>nieironicznie
shto??

>1 gram
I used 100mg the day before yesterday and had pretty bad hangover, so 1gr is very much
just sit here and can't decide if I should use some more of it today, I need to go work on monday and don't wanna be depressed on it.

Not in ironic way cuz it's obviously not good for health, I just wanted to say cheers
Maybe lay off it now, I will do the same.

>Not in ironic way cuz it's obviously not good for health, I just wanted to say cheers
yeah, I've got it later, thanks

>cocaine
>poor people
What did he mean by this..?

Yes, in Sweden there's not much else to do than wageslave or do drugs

oui, je peux parler un peu, mais j'ai arrive ici just qelque mois avant, donque j'ai encore un nulle

Also I just got prescribed lean, good times approaching

*je suis
It's actually the first time that I wrote in French in my life, normally I just use it for speaking