What does pol think about celebrities with 80 IQ who advertise themselves as intellectuals...

What does pol think about celebrities with 80 IQ who advertise themselves as intellectuals, even though they've never said anything logical in their entire lives? Kids and adults alike listen to them like they were prophets

Other urls found in this thread:

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=32072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i don't give a fuck. IF they don't say anything with that's accepts reasons and logic. I don't give a fuck whatever they say don't matter who.

This desu, why do you care about some rich guy?

What does Sup Forums have to say about Stephen Fry? Is he the biggest pseudo-intellectual out there?

And OP's referring to society in general, not just you two weeb fucks.

user. It's a Correct The Record shill trying to slide the board with shitty threads.

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=32072

We need to remind them that Hillary sold weapons to ISIS.

The board has enough room for more than just one thread. Learn to use the catalog.

Your first mistake was giving a shit what privileged celebrities think about anything

Hey, it's not my fault that Correct The Record shills are creating more and more stupid threads to do a board slide.

I mean, look at OP's post. What the fuck was the purpose in it?

Discussing the effect popular social figures have on society, why and how it can be combatted.

wait, you mean theres a world outside of myself?

see and then see my post about Hillary selling weapons to ISIS

>if you ignore your enemy, you win

Probably not. I think russell brand edges him. As does the huge fag w the faggiest name ever, ricky gervais.
A british accent seems to give you a 15-20 pt perceived IQ bump.
For the record, i like all 3.

It's scary. Especially when you become so smart you realise how fucking stupid you are and how stupid every other cunt is, everthing is merely bagatelles and bantz to a truely learned mind.

I think i'm insane what do?

See And I already know about Hillary selling weapons to ISIS. Now what?

>For the record

Did you mean, Correct The Record? Hillary's shilling group?

I know but 1 thing, and that is that i know no-thing. -socrate

It's actually quite concerning OP.
Whole sections of the population(mostly women) have their political views influenced greatly by ultra rich actors/entertainers who have never researched politics, economics etc. And who are usually artistic types that have spent their lives making decisions based on 'feels'. They have no experience of the life lived by the majority of the population and are normally in favour of destructive, feel based, retard policies like open borders and all that kum bah yah hippy horse shit.

Oh and by the way GANDALF is a fucking dingle i don't know if anyone here knows of 'THE DINGLEs' ahhhh

Yea, they're def. Getting to me.
we're def getting to them too.

Spead the good word!

Hillary selling weapons to Isis makes the millenials working for Correct The Record work harder.

because he could influence people/society you may like

brand is at least an autodidact, so i respect him even though hes out of his depth. gervais doesnt really even try to be intellectual so im not sure why you mention him.

fry is definitely the worst and was who i thought of immediately when i saw the thread

You are a wise man...but your wisdom was rushed by ten seconds.