90 DAY FIANCE

OH shit the baby was black after all holy fuggggg

Other urls found in this thread:

intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-where-are-they-now-131949/photos/anfisa-jorge-90-day-fiance-250830#photo-anchor
youtube.com/watch?v=WYwfevniq1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

intouchweekly.com/posts/90-day-fiance-where-are-they-now-131949/photos/anfisa-jorge-90-day-fiance-250830#photo-anchor

>She was a Russian party girl and he was a Mormon missionary, but they met and fell in love anyway. Although Aleksandra had a hard time adapting to the slow life of Idaho, she decided to devote her life to religion and married Josh. Today, they're still together and have a daughter.
>However, a picture of Josh holding a baby with a dark complexion and curly hair now has fans speculating if the child is really his.

All the blackxwhite and whitexasian couples stayed together

Guys

who's the blond??? way hotter than that coalburner

What made her change her mind?

But who's the DAD????

>speculating

Is there really much to speculate here?

Idris Elba

>The couple met while Loren was on a Jewish Birthrite trip to Israel. Although there was a lot of family drama, including a Bachelorette party that made Alexei almost call off the engagement, the couple tied the knot in the spin-off show, 90 Day Fiancé: Happily Ever After? Today, they're still together.

SLAV'D

>SPECULATING

Fucking hate mormons anyway, good on her ! Russian sluts are the worst

That baby is way too dark, clearly adoption.

i was chatting with that girl on IG until she blocked me
she insisted the girl is white and that the girl is curly haired because her father is puertorican
she also replied "eww" when i suggested she's into black guys

literal pathological liar

Any woman who does bachelorette parties is trash, Alexei should have stuck to his guns.

White bitches always deny lusting for the bbc.

Do people really think these TV show marriages are anything other than business arrangements?

>Do people really think ALL marriages are anything other than business arrangements?

FTFY

i swear everything in this shit is fake.

It'd be easy to look up if they're really married not that anyone cares to.

this show is hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=WYwfevniq1E

What happened? Someone give me the run down.

alex.mimi insists that the baby is curly haired because the babies grandfather is puertorican..

and if this picture is anything go by and if its actually her, it's clear that isn't the case.

i messaged her just to troll her and expected to be blocked immediately, but ended up having her justify herself for 2-3 days claiming she doesnt like black guys at all, and that she didnt cheat blabla

can I get a quick rundown about russians?

Why don't they just take a DNA test?

even the dogo knows

i messaged her just to troll her and expected to be blocked immediately, but ended up having her justify herself for 2-3 days claiming she doesnt like black guys at all, and that she didnt cheat blabla
would you share the replies famalam?

Cause mormon

>total sperg
>gets cute Flip wife
checks out

>non-Whites don't think of them as White
>savage
>half-Finn
>highest AIDS infection in the first or second world
>toxic romantic culture based on mutual violence
>manlets

summed up

>replying to every stranger that calls you a slut
this is worse than the rock replying to every critic

The line about no time during exams is bullshit. Cheating is rampant in Russian schools. You can do fuck all, and still pass.

t. Russian father who doesn't even remember school because he spent all of it wasted

white woman has a black baby... news at eleven.

It would be news worthy if the kid WAS WHITE. now that would be shocking.

>Because of their age difference, Danielle's family was skeptical right off the bat whether Mohamed really cared for Danielle or just wanted a green card. After the two married, Mohamed moved out of the house, blaming Danielle's "horrible smell." He also claimed, during an update show, that Danielle threatened to deport him every time he wouldn't have sex with her.
>After Mohamed was caught canoodling with a female friend, Danielle tried to file for annulment for "fraud and adultery." In March 2017, the couple were finally divorced.

This poor dude got cucked by his own dog

>newfag doesn't know how to greentext
fuck you homo go back to

>Letting your wife to be go on vacation alone with another man

Cuck only has himself to blame

>when the average Sup Forumscuck's mother posts on instagram