Hey dad, this is my new bf, Osamu, he is Japanese

>hey dad, this is my new bf, Osamu, he is Japanese.
>they start kissing each other
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=88&v=JODQ7FlAaXg
youtu.be/8SbUC-UaAxE
youtube.com/watch?v=rGfFv1GwOCc
google.co.jp/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://withnews.jp/amp/article/f0140907000qq000000000000000W00o0401qq000010753A&ved=2ahUKEwip9oLl1-bYAhUEKpQKHRQYDRYQFjAHegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw39EegRXMLMNRWeHQCL3q73&cf=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wanna fuck that jap

Fuck them both.

How would a japanese father react if his daughter introduce beta white like me as her boyfriend?

subhuman sad virgin japs are not popular at all only autistic koreaboos/animesluts desperate to get tiny asian dicks

kill the daughter and kill himself because of a lot of shame.

You can't fuck your daughter

this kek
SMARR BENIS

Why not?

is that a challenge?

I would fake his suicide then dab on him.

>me
>dad
lol

Where's her ass?

Wouldn't mind so long as he's loyal, ambitious, and a hard worker. Good genes and cultural background too, probably. Japs have a high average IQ and proud culture, so their children likely wouldn't be brainlet delinquents.

>editing in vain

>editing in smarr benis angst
hey why do you have two outie belly buttons, oh wait is that yo- oh nononoono AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

He's more attractive than the girl

t. 100% straight

your effort is really useless and pathetic, as reverse search easily shows which is true ;^)

>he has a bellybutton for a penis
oh nononono AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=88&v=JODQ7FlAaXg

Are my parents from Congo?

Are you a gay? : )

>around the world
>only 28 countries
>not in metric

Why are they competing with each other by the length of each dick

There are a lot of liars here
Let's just say the truth

I'm 5.5 inches when I'm erect

>Welcome to the family son!
Honestly, any Asian to get white girl is probably alpha as fuck and I don't mind asian grandkids. Besides, I would be more concerned with who my sons date, since they will carry my name.

what race are you

Anyone who cares about average penis sizes must have a tiny penis. If they didn't, the average wouldn't matter.

you've seen your parents' dicks?

Im 6.3..can we be friends?

I slap my daughter and take the japboy to my basement, force him to transition into a sexy newhalf and use him as my personal onahole for the rest of his life.

Isn't she the daughter of the president in "The West Wing"? I'm not sure all white people look the same to me.

>Asian
>Kissing in public

No no Sven no!

>tfw no swedish bf who takes you in his basement and makes you a sexy newhalf to use his own onahole
n-no homo.

I love you.

Wtf apu-kun

Not with that attitude

Why are Asians so envious, buttmad and completely obsessed with whites?

at least he is not a muslim/nigger

pash-kun that's not me
i am this

give me a jap bf

turn him into a janissary

Dont you have gf?

no

Why not?

How did I even manage to reproduce?

>unseath cock
>start fucking them both

Are you a girl?

No, he's a tranny

I need some time on my own
youtu.be/8SbUC-UaAxE

Are you a virgin?

I-I came close to losing it

Wew, what gf do you want? American, swedish, japanese, korean, italian or latino?

Whatever as long as she recognizes me as valuable, and you?

Afghan, turkish or maybe tunisian. Jap also but they dont date gaijin

God damn it, this thread is too gay for me
I'm out

Do not be gay

>implying someone wants to date you
Maybe lose some weight first, then deal with your mental problems, then maybe you'll get a chance

I bet they do as long as you keep urself clean, like not letting ur hair too long as i told you. but i prefer a gril without obedience

Im 5'9, slim and in good health. Other than that I look half arab half mexican. Only insecurities I have is about my height, my younger brother is 6'1

tfw no turkish gf

good you chose to stay in your race

My height is 6feet minus 1cm

So? How many girlfriends have you scored already?

Wtf are you even japanese?

0, since there are people who are more well built, taller and better looking than me. Also because I never approach grils

RARE
A
R
E

beta white Aussie
>not likely to cheat on her
>maybe grown up in middle class family so have sense of values like himself and modest demeanor and no troublesome relatives.
>manage to communicate via English
>easy to ask your family
He would be relatively gratified maybe, unless you are a kind of person who rave about Anime or J-idols or something like that.

Yes i am. What is the average height in Pakistan? It's 170cm or so in Japan

I am white. I would absolutely welcome any Asian man or woman to date my future children. If they start making out in front of me that's kinda trashy though, I would have a word with them about it.

>I have no insecurities
>this entire post
Denial is sure strong in this one

no i'm a boy

Japanese are good at kissing

I WANT TO FUCK JAPANESE BOY!

the asians and especially japs are the most feminine of all races. all of their males could pass as a female with enough makeup,clothes and hormones

Smile politely because his Yamato genes will be diluted.

Really doubtful

youtube.com/watch?v=rGfFv1GwOCc

I said height is my insecurity

I want to marry him and make him my wife!

Oh btw i have seen him once

>thank god it isn't a paki

Damn that pic is brutal

why kill them when you can fuck them,or even better sex tourism

does that old man dress like that regularly or what ? you are jap,you must know his story

Rude, I don't want to just go to japan to have sex with cute guys. I want to marry them and love love forever.

>oh he's Japanese? You really scared me with that Osamu shit, thought you were talking about Bin Laden

Osamu bin ladinu desu.

fun "fact": cia presumably released files from his pc,he was a retro gamer and an anime fan.

Do you want to fill ur dick with shitloads of shit, inserting it in a literal shithole?

google.co.jp/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://withnews.jp/amp/article/f0140907000qq000000000000000W00o0401qq000010753A&ved=2ahUKEwip9oLl1-bYAhUEKpQKHRQYDRYQFjAHegQIChAB&usg=AOvVaw39EegRXMLMNRWeHQCL3q73&cf=1
This site says
>he graduated from one of the most famous uni in Japan and is working for a big company during the day
>his first crossdressing was because he could eat ramen for free if he went to the restaurant with a school uniform on him
>he has no desire to be a grill
>he just likes to wear kawaii clothing
>he is respected in some way for his way of living

>見た目からは想像できない部分が明らかになるにつれ、人気は高まっている。
His personality which cannot be imagined considering his exterior is increasing his popularity
>「実はちゃんとした人だった、って出て持ち上げられ過ぎです。もう丸裸にされちゃって、伸びきったかなと思ってます。だって、本当のスターはちゃんとした芸をもっていて、それが評価されて人気になるわけですから。私はただのセーラー服を着たおじさんです」
People are overrating me too much just because i'm normal. I feel like there's nothing in my mind to be hidden. Decent celebrities have decent talent to be evaluated, therefore they become popular. On the contrary, i'm just a middle aged man of sailor school uniform.

This guy is based

idk man,i find traps attractive. but the hard truth is that its probably just a meme.but i will do it to my future gf anyway,if i get one.

well,he is a productive person,who just want to live his life the way he wants.the way he does it and how funny it is frees him from bullying unlike the drag queens(and people like that) who are useless ugly men dressed up

That's rude user

>i will do it to my future gf
You mean you will find a boy and force him to get crossdressed and then fuck him?

weew

I will do it.

Will you be gf?

maybe,or i will immigrate to europe,i heard they have lots of lonely traps

crossdress yourself and fap to yourself in the mirror

>crossdress yourself and fap to yourself in the mirror

I look like the guy at right.
It won't work and I want to fuck cute short japanese :3

Thats gay

I-isn't it halam?